T Wrecks

Overview of notable STEX content 2015

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

Posted (edited)

Thanks for posting/listing all of those wonderful pieces of custom content , and has links . You guys are so cool , thanks again . *:thumb: 

2015 granted us some awesome stuff to help us paint our cities . Thanks everybody .

Edited by raynev1  

added something

Yah-hoo! Two categories! I'm surprised the list of contributions to automata ended up being that long!

A small handful of the 2015 automata projects saw updates the following year; could those be counted under the 2016 category as well and are each year being treated separately from one another?

On 3/14/2017 at 7:07 AM, airman15 said:

A small handful of the 2015 automata projects saw updates the following year; could those be counted under the 2016 category as well and are each year being treated separately from one another?

It's usually just content uploaded within the year. In some cases updates will count, the NAM for instance, but they only count when there are big changes to content. 

Yes,  each year is being counted seperatly from each other. Two ceremonies, held at the same time!  

who I believe has moved on to create stuff for C:S afterwards

Unfortunately nope, not into city games much these days.

Surprise to see all my old stuff up there though, thanks. *:thumb:

• Original Poster
  • OK, I stand corrected. Unfortunate indeed, but I hope whatever you moved to makes you happy, and I'm glad you have shared some of your superb work with us. *:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Hamish

Trixie Winners Announced - 

The Llamas have finally been herded, the nominations finally counted, and the medals finally polished. 
        Please join us in congratulating the Trixie winners for 2015 and 2016!

The Trixies are a celebration of all types of community contributions, ranging from STEX uploads, CJ entries, all the way to forum posts. It's the perfect opportunity to celebrate all the amazing content shared over the past two years, and give a special 'thanks' to your fellow members.
        Nominations were held earlier this year, and since then we've been busy behind the scenes getting this reveal ready. The past two years have flown by, and we are fortunate enough to have an event which we can celebrate community content produced during this time. A big congratulations go out to all winners and nominees for the past two years, and also to everyone who took part in the awards. Whether coming up with ideas or making one or many nominations, the Trixies wouldn't be possible without you all.

Winners Revealed Below
        Browse through the next two posts which will reveal who has won Trixies each year. We then welcome all recipients to take the stage and say a few words, meanwhile we also encourage everyone to take join in the festivities congratulating the winners and discussing the content.

2015 Trixie Winners
        City Journal Awards
        Custom Content Awards
        Forum Awards
        Community Awards

2016 Trixie Winners
        City Journal Awards
        Custom Content Awards
        Forum Awards
        Community Awards

Click each of the above links to navigate to a specific section, or just keep on reading on...
        Without further adieu, the Trixie winners for 2015 and 2016! 
      • By RandyE
        Do files on the STEX now have to be downloaded with a logged-in account?  No more downloading to quest accounts?
      • By Chief ZDN
        Hello,
        Security is important. Lots of sites have a security center. Imagine if I am a security researcher/white-hat hacker and I found an exploit. What should I do? Is there a security center? Is it private? Does the community have a good disclosure process?
        Thanks.
      • By mapwizard
        Could someone send me the download for building night lights.