10 Screenshots

About This File

Mod content:

134 growable CAM-patible farm lots, each one individually designed, ranging from tiny romantic (stage 1) to dystopian agricultural scifi (stage 10).

45 new or completely reworked field lots with crops like canola, cabbage, bamboo, potatoes, strawberries, artichokes, animated lifestock or elements like grow tunnels, greenhouses, vertical farms.

250 new props/bats.

70 new textures

6 ploppable functional lots

13 cosmetic puzzle pieces to add fences and farm tracks to the fields.

Mod's purpose:

Collecting some of the best farming stuff, adding own stuff where needed and creating something with an overall concept from it. This means building up complete themes like winery, lumber industries, lifestock farming, grain production, including different elements of the productions chains (grain -> brewery, life stock -> slaughtery) - so for each city of your region there can be different main focus of agricultural production.

Mod's challenge:

This mod can be very demanding on computer/game performance and there may be actions to take about this. Also setup requires some patience as you have to make certain decissions and you have to select and sort content different according to this decissions. It's recommended to wait for a rainy afternoon to install this mod.

It's essential to read chapter 1,2 and 3 of the included documentation.

Dependencies

This mod requires at least 38 dependencies (depending on your choices more). This is no put and play - you need to follow installation instructions of the documentation). Do this step by step.

For easier management the dependencies are broken down into five sections. For performance reasons it's recommended to datpack some of the sections containing smaller files into a single bigger one after you are done and everything works.

Section 1 (Megapacks)

BSC Textures Vol 01.dat

BSC_TexturePack_Cycledogg_V 01.dat

SPAM_Super_Resource_Pack

BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01.dat

BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat

BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01.dat

BSC MEGA Props - NewmanInc Vol01.dat

BSC MEGA Props - NewmanInc Vol02.dat

fz_AudioEssentials_1_3.dat

Section 2 (JMyer's Stuff)

BSC Mega Props - JMyersAgriculture01.dat

BSC Mega props JMyers Agriculture 02.dat

JMyers Hydrophonics

JMyers Dairy Farms

JMyers Corn Crops Vol.2

Section 3 (French stuff)

Nams BAT PROPS PACK Vol 02.dat

Nams BAT PROPS PACK Vol 03.dat

Nams PROPS PACK Vol 1.dat

Nams PROPS PACK Vol 2.dat

Girafe Vines

Girafe Wheat

Manchou_Houses_AG.dat

VIP_RuralPack

VIP RuralPack Expansion1

VIP Agri Pack

Section 4 (Working Man Production)

wmp_docklands3_props1.dat

wmp_spam_freight_props2.dat

wmp_garden_props.dat

wmp_garden_props02.dat

Section 5 (the assorted section)

Nexis_GreenhouseSet.dat

Wieśpak by fordoniak

RFR Maize Set

Jenxfauna_cows

Jenxfauna_sheeps

Jenxfauna_pigs

Sunflower (Shadows) by HunD88

SFBT Weinberge

Cycledoggs Organ Works

Cycledoggs Hankie Mill

Optional Stuff

Colossus Addon Mod 2.1.0 (the CAM - strongly recommended)

A maxis farm blocker or a maxis farms replacement mod compatible with CAM or SPAM (recommended)

Simmer2 Stone walls

VIP Les Murets d'Aubrac

CP Seasonal woods

Special thanks to rsc204 and T Wrecks for the technical assistence. Many thanks to T Wrecks, OcramsRzr, rivit, matias93 and nos.17 for the creative and fruitfull ideas.

Thanks to nos.17 and markussaage for reviewing the documentation.

This mod is dedicated to the developers of the Colossus Addon Mod, RippleJet and IvisiChem.

Feel free to post screenshots, discoveries, your personal favorites, critics and questions (not covered by the documentation) in the development thread.

Happy farming.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

mattb325

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Astonishing amount of work and a lot of variety. Farming is a fairly under-represented area of SC4: kudos for filling the gap with such an interesting array of lots and props *:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review
Simmer2

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

As a lot maker I can attest to the fact that it must have been one colossal undertaking.

You sir just won the farmer of the year award!!

aNscuGd.jpg

Share this review

Link to review
Edvarz

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Impressive! There's no quantity vs quality dichotomy here, the lotting is greatly detailed and thematically consistent, and the diversity of lots and fields is just awesome, and I love that you also included filler and supporting lots to complete the theme. This is one of the best mods that have come out in the year! Now I have to start an agriculture-centered region!

Share this review

Link to review
kingofsimcity

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Looks like I'm going to be rebuilding every single agricultural area in my region. 

The lotting looks fantastic and the sheer diversity of everything is mind-boggling! I love that you get 10(!) stages of farms to truly watch your agriculture go from humble fields to giant futuristic vertical farms. The time and amount of work you put into this set is nothing short of extraordinary!

Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to do some dependency hunting...

Share this review

Link to review
AsimPika3172

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Old MacDonald have a farm.... E-I-E-I-O...... Is farming time! :lol:

Share this review

Link to review
sucram17

now thats a great upload! Incredibile !

Share this review

Link to review
korver

Outstanding work! *:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review
matias93

Finally happened!!!

Share this review

Link to review
bladeberkman

Wow, this is a mega-contribution to the community and a huge undertaking. Is it too late for a Trixie? :LlamaTrixie2015: Thanks for sharing your work — so, so creative! 

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By terrariabat
      I was trying to install cam 2.1.X today and it gave me instructions to click on the simcity_1 folder and click start in the data packer window. But there was one problem...
      THERE WAS NO DATA PACKER WINDOW
      Does anyone have an answer or a fix to my problem? I tried installing LEX Datapacker and it gave me an error and I have no clue what to do.
    • By Fantozzi
      5 Relots of JP Schriefers Castelo Del Mar
      CAM Stages 11 and 12,
      1x R$$, 4xR$$$
      Lot Sizes: 2x3, 3x3,3x2
      (Stats generated by Pim-X)

Before downloading please make shure you already have the following dependencies or if they are still available:
      Castel Del Mar by JP Schriefer
      Colossus Addon Mod 2.1
      BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat
      BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol02.dat
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01.dat
      BSC Textures Vol 01.dat
      Fantozzi's Audio Essentials

• By LLAP28
      Hey everyone,
      I am new to the iLive Reader and had three questions regarding its usage, all regarding residential, but may be applicable to the other zone types.  My first question is, is it possible to change a residential buildings capacity to, say from 1000 occupants to 5000?  Additionally, within the reader, is there a way to increase the demand for a specific building?  And the third question is, in making said changes, if possible, is it necessary to make adjustments to demand cap and cap satisfied after making the adjustments?  Thank you again and apologies if this seems trivial.  I am a long time player and am looking to make an extremely dense region utilizing the iLive Reader and to mainly use a select few downloaded buildings.  
    • By LLAP28
      Hey everyone,
      I am a long time player of SimCity 4 and within the past few years have gotten very involved with mods.  I have a question and after quite the search could not locate the info regarding my question.  I am hoping someone can instruct me, or lead me to a link, regarding which buildings grow within a specific region.  I play with the CAM mod and have a number of mods running in my game but more times than not end up with an obnoxious amount of tenements throughout my city.  I have no issue with high population regions but would like to see more buildings such as the "Project Hope" low wealth residential building pop up in my cities far more frequently than they are, as well as some other residential growable lots such as the "HK Arch" and others.  I recall seeing a video a while back showing how to alter the demand for specific buildings within the game, thus creating a scenario where you can essentially select which buildings you want to grow in a given city at a given time.  Any info on this would be great as seeing dozens of the same building in a small city can get boring.  I know some buildings are not "Campatible" as the CAM mod alters the density levels to 1-15, but any info regarding how to alter demand for specific buildings would be fantastic.
      Thank you!
    • By ScorchedDoter
      When installing CAM SC4DatPacker gets an error. I tried to run installer under admin rights, with the same result.
      P.S. Sorry for my English.

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Get the best of the best from the STEX!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange. Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections