By Andrew S
First upload, please let me know what you all think and what needs improvement. I plan on making some more halloween themed parks. Just put the .SC4Lot file in your Plugins folder. 1 Dependency Needed, link in comments section. Only tested on SC4 Deluxe. No lighting at night due to inexperience. Will continue to make edits and updates to this file as time goes on. Lot size is 3x6. Thank you!
*file needs a few updates, will try to do it by the end of the week*
Contains 20 lots meant to be placed roadside to add realistic (and HD) parking to your cities. Both LHD and RHD are supported.
It's pretty obvious, but you should only install one set based on your current driving side. If you don't, the exemplars will conflict and you will end up with LHD lots.
Special thanks go to @vortext and @kingofsimcity for allowing me to use their amazing textures, and to @rsc204 for the acronym inspiration.
Neko Props Set 1 (part 1) & (part 2)
nos.17 Essentials (V09 or newer)
VIP Car pack vol 1 & 2
VIP Car pack vol 3
R6_Prop Pack 2010_Vol1
SHK Parking Pack
A Compendium of Creations
nos.17 @ Simtropolis
nos.17 @ SC4Devotion
And above all... have fun!
TL-Simsim Infinity Parks Again (modules)
Someone [thanks, pghpgx !], alerted me to the fact that some of the modules and parks of my earlier modular upload (Tariel-simsim Infinity Parks) did not have the same grass texture as the rest. Here they are, duly corrected : one 2x2 park (which can also serve as a module attached to other parks), two 1x3 (which can form rectangular 3x2 parks, put together), two versions of a 3x3 and finally a 4x4. You can still use the ones with the previous grass texture as standalones, of course.
NB : you may want LLB’s 3 addons, (in the first upload) to link all these parks & modules more funkily.
Someone protested that I don’t disclose my lots’ dependencies up front here. So here they are (as well as in the folder).
BSC Textures vol.01 : http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90 [well, this one doesn't seem to click-work, but the URL is the right one]
BSC Textures vol.02
DEL_People MMP: in VIP Delecto Ploppable People
Nams Props Pack Vol.1.dat
Nams Props Pack Vol.2.dat
Rivit NightLights (included
Girafe Trees : Berries, Beeches, Chestnuts, Elms, Honey Locusts, Lindens, Maples, Rowans.
Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is a constant and pleasant reassurance.
General warnings :
(1) This is for SC4 Rush Hour.
(2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere here, but you never know !)
(3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different ; perhaps you should use it…)
(4) I play Nights. Hence the included RVT zNightLighting. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or get rid of them entirely.
(5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s the link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.