5,923 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Emerald Ville North & South !

Emerald Ville with exception of the western part conscist of parts. North Emerald Ville complete with highway 2, South Emerald Ville with the Mayon Bay Park to Mont Real railway ! As these pictures show a freeway town only the center will have any industrial or commercial ventures. Outside there will be a combination of agriculture, water related  and little villages !

UdPYNaD.jpg

Emerald Ville road network will be a little diamond design !

nitcYCu.jpg

NGTVp52.jpg

Central Parkway features to roundabout´s with FLUP underpass !

Southern Interchange  nothing special !

wTX0bV3.jpg

Northern roundabout got some more to show off to avoid too much traffic hickups !

96YYcCI.jpg

Enjoy !

14 hours ago, Simmer2 said:

Here you go, by popular demand....the Borden cow Elsie.
dpbFOYm.jpg

Simmer2

OH OH can't wait to get my hot hands on this lot!

Gotta mop the floor now from all the drool! HEHE

On 5/28/2018 at 1:38 PM, nycsc4 said:

Update on the ongoing redesign of the Waterfront District in Downtown Vancouver.  The Waterfront District is anchored by Waterfront Station and the city's Central Bus Terminal which has been moved over to Main Street near the station.  The bus terminal has been substantially expanded and now has 19 bays instead of 6.  A new and improved Main Street Greenway is also beginning to take shape on the east side of Main.  I'm also adding a bit more of a modern aesthetic with more glass and steel then usual.

46RXLyt.png

How did you put a fountain and plaza ontop of a FLUP?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By randomderecho
      Hello,

I am starting a new type of city (more like a city cluster,  with the intention of putting it on the journals) based after the Emirate of Khemed in the TinTin comic books. I searched extensively, with little avail, to find a lot of Arabian style architecture for residential/commercial zones. However, I did find some plugins for the Arabian Desert. Do any of you have any suggestions as to where I could find plugins like this? If so, I'd really appreciate it if you'd share them.

Thank you so much.
    • By dmscopio
      This is it. The Dmscopio Stadium AKA "The Glass Bagle". The lot size is 16x18 and it provides 800 CS$$ jobs. To install, simply extract to your Plugins folder.

Dmscopio Stadium
      Lot: 16x18
      Dependencies: NONE
      Jobs: CS$$ 800
    • By chfzdn
      Hello,
      For those who want buy SC4 dirt cheap, fortunately there's a 75% discount for the game on GoG. The promo ends on June 19, 2018 12:59 AM GMT+3.
      Get the game for $5 at the page on GoG.
      By clicking the link, we will get some commissions from purchases. This is keeping the community alive. If you've some money left, please donate it to the community.
      Thanks.