8 Screenshots

About This File

Standard Federal Savings and Loan, by Mattb325.
---------------------------------------

A classic mid-century cantilevered building, this dual towered mid-rise is inspired by old architectural drawings from the 1960s.

The bulk of this building is fictional (eg, forecourt, entrance foyer and underground parking), but the external metal skeleton, 'eau-de-Nil' colour scheme of the wall panels and massings are true to the original. 

The building comes in four easily growable lots: two growable high-wealth Commercial Office lots (3x4 and 4x4) and two high-wealth Commercial Services Lots (4x3 and 4x4...there is always an insatiable need for CS§§§ in game). Use the CTRL key while zoning to enable ease of development.

These mid-rises grow on all tilesets. 

STATS CO§§§:

Lot size :                   3x4 & 4x4
Growth Stage:          5 & 6 (Medium and High Density Zoning)
Bulldoze Cost:         § 850
Capacity Satisfied:  CO§§ 1,354, CO§§§ 948
Pollution:                  5 (Air)/ 5 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
Pollution Radius:     6/7/0
Power Consumed:  38 Mwh
Water Consumed:   421 Gal/Month
Building Style:         Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
Occupant Group:    High Wealth Commercial Offices Building

STATS CS§§§:

Lot size :                    3x4 & 4x4
Growth Stage:         5 & 7 (Medium and High Density Zoning)
Bulldoze Cost:         § 850
Capacity Satisfied:  CS§ 3,043, CS§§ 763, CS§§§ 307
Pollution:                  20 (Air)/ 13 (Water)/ 27 (Garbage )
Pollution Radius:     6/7/0
Power Consumed:  86 Mwh
Water Consumed:   766 Gal/Month
Building Style:          Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
Occupant Group:     High Wealth Commercial Services Building

NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:

This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite. 
You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot File!

If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod. 

(http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/23089-simfox-day-and-nite-modd/) 

NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:

As these models contain garaged underground parking, the lots do not come with parking textures. If you wish to add acres of parking or change the concrete textures, please use the lot editor to do so.

DEPENDENCIES:

To ensure proper functionality, make sure the following files are in your plugins:

*BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol03.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768)

To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.

Thanks.

User Feedback