Stratton Biotech 1.0.0

(12 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

3 Screenshots

About This File

Stratton Biotech, by Mattb325.
---------------------------------------

As part of providing some much needed, long overdue upgrades to some of the Maxis I-HT stalwarts, I decided that Stratton Biotech deserved a new 're-imaging' for the 21st Century. After all, it has been filling up any I-HT zone for almost 15 years, so it is probably due for some extra space. Please note that this new file doesn't interfere with the original Maxis files and will work for those who have a Maxis blocker installed.

This I-HT Anchor lot comes in two flavours: 4x4 and 8x8 (use the CTRL Key while zoning to ensure that you get the correct lot size).

It is growable only on medium and high density Industrial zones and provides between 204 and 1,122 jobs (depending on the lot size).

The building itself is strictly fictional: I have used exposed steel girders, a false wall and false window panelling to shelter a central courtyard. This lends a more substantial air to the front façade.

Stats, links and dependencies are listed below.

STATS (IHT):

4x4 LOT

Growth Stage:        3 (medium and high density zones)
Bulldoze Cost:       §289
Capacity Satisfied:  IH-T 204
Pollution:           5 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 4 (Garbage )
Pollution Radius:    6/7/0
Power Consumed:      38 Mwh
Water Consumed:      35 Gal/Month
Building Style:      Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
Occupant Group:      IHT Anchor Building

8x8 LOT

Growth Stage:        3 (medium and high density zones)
Bulldoze Cost:       §1,066
Capacity Satisfied:  IH-T 1,112
Pollution:           18 (Air)/ 7 (Water)/ 5 (Garbage )
Pollution Radius:    6/7/0
Power Consumed:      135 Mwh
Water Consumed:      126 Gal/Month
Building Style:      Chicago/NY/Houston/Euro
Occupant Group:      IHT Anchor Building

NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:

This download contains TWO model files; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite.
You must keep only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. Regardless of which file you choose to keep, make sure you DO NOT delete the Lot or Desc files!

If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod. Either:

Or: http://gizmo.aplaceforwebsite.com/index.php (please note Gizmo's site is no longer operational)

DEPENDENCIES:

*BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746

*BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790

*BSC Mega Props Mattb325 - Vol03.dat http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768

*BSC Texture Pack Vol01 - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90

*PEG CHAINLINK RESOURCE -

To install, simply unzip the file into your plugins folder.

Thankyou and enjoy.

User Feedback