1 Screenshot

About This File

The SimPeg Agricultural Mod (SPAM) is an absolute, total and complete replacement for the game-default farming system.

The default system was never really finished before game release and was, in fact, designed to be short-lived and used only initially in starter cities. The game, as it progresses, actually is designed to kill off all desire and usefulness for farming.

We changed all that.

Not only have we changed how all the farms look... but we also changed how they play.
Originally in a city, you could hug a tree... or kiss the sky with glass and steel. Now... you can do both.

At its most basic function and goal, the SPAM is an IND MTP Replacement Mod... similar to the RES and COM MTP replacement mods.

Its primary goal is to give an MTP-ish look and feel to the game's default farm lots.

Want to know more? Yeah of course... As a matter of fact, you NEED to know A LOT more - so before you install, we invite you to Visit the Full ReadMe and learn more about these - (PLEX Legacy update: all readme information can be found in the 5 pinned threads in the above link)

spam-pre01.jpg

FEATURES

* Development Stages

* Agricultural (I-R) Demand

* Employment

* Education

* No Power? No Water?

* Pollution

* Sub-Divide and Conquer

* Crop Only Lots

* Improved Lot Orientation

* Crop Selection

* Future SPAM

* SPAM Comparison

* Developer Notes on General Troubleshooting and Compatibility

farming30.jpg

DEPENDENCIES

This mod requires the MTP Super Pack.

INSTALLATION

By default, the SPAM files will reside in a sub-folder named "SPAM" in your Documents Plugins folder.

See the included Full ReadMe for more information!

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

pdt_logo01.png

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

wournos

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A must if you like farmland! Add SPAR and it becomes even more interesting.

Share this review

Link to review
huzman

Just the thing to improve playability! The pictures just bowled me over.

Share this review

Link to review
Jackspital

Great mod,used to have this mod installed ages ago but since my computer restarted I had to download it again,and may I say a lot has changed and it's all due to the hard work of the SPAM team...thanks guys for this mod,(recommended if you want your farms and surburban/out of town areas to look nice!!)

Share this review

Link to review
Tariel

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Bitoques

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Juanchia

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
КaZZ

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
The_Rock

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections