163 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

7 hours ago, Photovoltaic Array said:

@catty-cb if it helps, at least the Plymouth Arco has been made for SimMars, if you're willing to download it and extract the files from there. 

Tend to build cities with a lot of greenery so don't really like the look of either Plymouth or Darco they are too dark and alien looking

-catty

thank you for this project   I never played SC3000 and from all the pics I can definitely see the roots of SC4 so it is an excellent way to commemorate SC3000's 19th birthday by bringing the best from that game into SC4    can't wait to see them

• Original Poster
  • I'm happy to announce that we have @Diego Del Llano and @Jasoncw joining as BATers! (Jason under reserve due to his busy schedule but fingers crossed we can work something out)

This has just gotten more exciting :D

• Original Poster
  • 21 minutes ago, Prophet42 said:

Great idea @andisart!  Can't wait to see all the great BATs for SC4 coming out of this!  I voted for my three.*:thumb:

:D me too, looking forward to see them! 

Btw: you can upvote as many as you like, it's the nominations that are limited to three. So if you want to post a building to nominate it, then you can post three images. Upvoting has no limitations :)

5 hours ago, Photovoltaic Array said:

WAIT A SECOND I MISREAD AGAIN I am slow tonight, forgive me. 

@JP Schriefer I will PM you the screenshots in a bit, give me a few minutes to take big reference ones from all four directions. 

Little hint: KOSC is a really talented lotter and texture creator, but he doesn't model buildings. Save from some specific people, most content creators on the community focus on just one area.

20 hours ago, Belfastsocrates said:

I'd love to see a nice modern/HD version of Bluerise Plaza

[PIC]

Yeah well, this remake for SC4 is pretty aged nowadays, too...

[This is just a comment and not a vote in any way, just to avoid confusion!]

May I suggest Bradbury Building?

• Original Poster
  • 3 hours ago, T Wrecks said:

Yeah well, this remake for SC4 is pretty aged nowadays, too...

[This is just a comment and not a vote in any way, just to avoid confusion!]

May I suggest Bradbury Building?

For a proper nomination please post a picture of those buildings from SC3000 if you have, if not let me know I can see if I can extract them from the game.

Just three? So many great buildings in this game I dreamed of to come to life in a more isometric or maybe even skylines 3D view. I have two I would like at the moment but can't figure out how to find screenshots from my 3000 game. Can anyone help?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By dmscopio
        This is it. The Dmscopio Stadium AKA "The Glass Bagle". The lot size is 16x18 and it provides CS$$800 jobs. To install, simply extract to your Plugins folder.

Dmscopio Stadium
        Lot: 16x18
        Dependencies: NONE
        Jobs: CS$$ 800
      • By Bluewoods
        I recently demolished the cemetery and houses of worship in my city so I could build them elsewhere, but it's been years since then and those buildings are not available in my Rewards & Business deals menu nor have I been prompted to build them again. Is demolishing rewards in SimCity 4 just permanent or something? Is there was known way to re-trigger the prompt to build them?
      • By chfzdn
        Hello,
        I'm on Manjaro 17.1.10 Xfce with Wine 3.7. I have installed the driver for my HD Graphics 3000. The game runs sluggish, even after I put d3dim700.dll to my Wine system32. I suspected this related to CPU and RAM but after closing Firefox (yes, I run the game with Firefox open), the game again runs sluggish. After I replaced the ordinary Wine 3.7 to Wine 3.7 with Gallium Nine patch, the game runs smooth. Why this could happen? As I know, the ordinary Wine translates DX calls into OpenGL, while the patched one runs DirectX calls directly.
        Thanks.
        @rsc204, @Cyclone Boom, @Handyman
      • By SSDT
        Hello, 
        I am a newbie in SimCity 4. Having read through the manual, I decided to install NAM. Now as a basic city, I made an highway (the upper road) exit to a street. In addition there was an avenue which was connected to the highway. However, none of them work when the houses were assigned to tiles as you can see from the screen shot. Does anyone know how to connect regular roads to RHW in NAM? I can make exits with the ground and elevated highway that was in the default SimCity 4 but not with the NAM.

Thanks
      • By ana815
        Hello, how do i restore a previous saved city? I saved my game by mistake when i exited game and now i got my city ruined. Ive been building it for more than a year now because i don't play too often.
        Help please