49 minutes ago, catty-cb said:

its listed as being the SimCity 3000 Science Center

Hehe - I remember that one.

17 minutes ago, korver said:

Gold Tower

5 minutes ago, korver said:

Kong Tower

I got really good at growing tons of these on my SC3000 CBDs *:D

Edit: Back on topic, I completely agree with @korver 's picks.   I'd like to see either (or both) of those in SC4  :D

• Original Poster
  • Great choices already! 

Where are you guys getting these single renders from? Please share any sources :) I will add them to the first post 

@andisart Unfortunately I couldn't find any higher res pics online, so I had to dig out my disc and get them straight from the source :P

I had to go into the game, find a city with the building I needed, and I cropped it out.

I don't have the game right now, so I'll try to find the best images on the web. Simcity 3000 has tons of awesome buildings and we definitely need more of them into Simcity 4. But only 3 suggestions?:( Oh well...

Here is my first, the Fusion Power Plant. I never liked the hydrogen power plant on Simcity 4.

latest?cb=20130209035813

6 hours ago, andisart said:

....Where are you guys getting these single renders from? Please share any sources :) I will add them to the first post 

In my case google, so doing a search in google for @Terring suggestion of the Fusion Power Plant brings up this picture

37-4042.jpg

• Original Poster
  • 9 hours ago, korver said:

@andisart Unfortunately I couldn't find any higher res pics online, so I had to dig out my disc and get them straight from the source :P

Ok and how did you get the images? Did you use a tool to view them from the game file?

@9gruntsand1hammer can you seperate your suggestions into individual posts please? So people can vote on the suggestions one by one. thx :)

The Wilkinson Tower is usually one of the very first skyscrapers appearing after laying large density commercial zones, mostly on land with medium land value. May I propose bringing the Wilkinson Tower into Simcity 4 as a low wealth commercial-services building? Poor Sims lives in huge apartment buildings and works in huge factories. So, how about making them shopping in huge skyscrapers as well? *:D

Aeh, @Photovoltaic Array, I think both of those buildings were already nominated by Korver and KOSC, so there is no need to repeat them, only to upvote the current entries.

That would free you two nomination slots, and I remember you requested an SC4 BAT of the SC3000 big fountain. Maybe you would want to get the opportunity and nominate it here?

@matias93  I misread slightly and botched the nominating process. D'oh! (Hid posts and added likes to the other entries to be safe! <3) 

That said, what you proposed was a good idea, so I'll nominate some of those lots instead: my first nomination shall be the Community Garden... which despite the name, is not a garden but is actually a fountain amongst a brick walk. Still, it looks pretty cool and I always thought they added a small splash of color whenever they showed up in SC3000 cities. I think they would look good in SC4 as well.

(Despite what the land value says, it usually grows in high wealth/what would be R$$$ areas in SimCity 4 terms, if it matters any.)

communitygarden.png

Can I make suggestion three something that I would really have loved to have seen in SC3000 as it was in SC2000 but for some reason was never added and that's the Arcologies which were futuristic self-contained cities where a huge population is all contained in one building ... obviously you couldn't have that many people in a single building as it would really cause issues in SC4 but it would still be nice to have them back

• Plymouth Arco: available at around the year 2000. Holds 55,000 residents. Price $100,000. The only arcology to emit mild pollution into atmosphere.
    • Forest Arco: available at around the year 2050. Holds 30,000 residents. Price $120,000.
    • Darco: available at around the year 2100. Holds 45,000 residents. Price $150,000.
    • Launch Arco: available at around the year 2150. Holds 65,000 residents. Price $200,000.

arcology.jpg

Launch_Arcology.gif

Edited by catty-cb  

added another picture

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By markussaage
        Old City Courthouse V1.0.0 (Reward)

Courthouse by Mattb325

1 - INTRODUCTION/OVERVIEW

This is the 4th upload in a series of Rewards based on BAT models made by other artists.
        It is a recreation of the Courthouse made by Mattb325, a fictional courthouse executed in brick, slate and stone, suitable for towns and suburban streets.
        This courthouse has been modded very similarly to the In-Game Courthouse and provides a few jobs as well. This recreation will fulfill the lower end of the
        Courthouse series and will be available before you will get the In-Game Courthouse. So it will work for both Vanilla and CAM 2.1 users of the game.

This wonderful BAT comes on a new lot and features a custom icon and custom query window. I used the original seasonal trees here, and the nightlight is also
        like the original BAT.
        You will find this lot in the Rewards menu right next to the In-Game Courthouse.

Why is it a Reward and only available onces?
        This Reward is made for players, who want to work and reach a goal in the game and finally get WHAT? A REWARD of course…
        You don’t like it? Well, than this download in NOT for you!

NOTE ABOUT THE DEPENDENCIES:
        This BAT is for you, if you like “realistic” looking and detailed buildings in your city. There are so many awesome creations like textures and other props made by the community out there, and I think, we should use them.
        You don’t like dependencies? Well, again, then unfortunately this download is NOT for you!

NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:
        I am sure the building was rendered for Maxis Nite, but it should work both with the original Maxis Nite and the Dark Nite Mods.

Stats (REWARD):

·         Lot size:                                   3x4

·         Plop cost:                                §23,000

·         Bulldoze cost:                         §2,300

·         Monthly cost:                          §230 (Government buildings department)

·         Pollution:                                 10 (Air)/ 5 (Water)/ 14 (Garbage )/ 0 (Radiation)

·         Pollution radii:                         3/4/0/0

·         Power consumed:                  28 MWh/month

·         Water consumed:                   112 cu m/month

·         Landmark effect:                    65 over 25 tiles

·         Park effect:                              65 over 25 tiles

In order to get this (Reward), the following requirements need to be met (hard difficulties):

·         City population:                       30,000

·         Regional population:              35,000

·         Mayor rating:                           50

·         Mayor’s house:                        1

·         Number of parks:                   50

2 - USE

You need to extract this archive to your root plugins folder, it should then create a folder MSRB\[NAME OF BAT], where [NAME OF BAT] represents the name of this download item. Within that folder, you will find all the game-relevant files and a sub-folder containing the PDF Readme!!! and some screenshot(s).
        I strongly suggest that you keep your plugins organized, this original download in a safe place and remove all pics and this description from your plugins. These are not needed for this BAT to work.

If you no longer wish to use this download, proceed as follows:

1.      Bulldoze all lots pertaining to this download

2.      Save all the cities and exit the game when you're done bulldozing

3.      Remove the associated files from your plugins folder

Hint: Just to be sure, I recommend moving the undesired files somewhere else and doing some checks before you delete them permanently. This way, if it turns out you forgot to bulldoze something, you can add it back in temporarily until you're done.

3 - DEPENDENCIES

There are a few dependencies for this Reward here, and you'll need the original upload of the BAT to see the building:

1. Mattb325 Courthouse                                        (only the Mattb325_Courthouse-0x5ad0e817_0x9cb2ae86_0x30000.SC4MODEL is needed)

https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27908-mattb325-courthouse/

2. BSC Textures Vol.01                                                                     http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90

3. BSC Textures Vol.02                                                                     http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=638

4. Paeng‘s Textures Pack Vol. 1.04                                                http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/22823-paeng-textures-vol104/

5. KOSC SuperSHK_Mega Texture Pack                                        https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31006-supershk-mega-parking-textures/

6. shokthrpy’s SHK Parking Pack 1.2                                             http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27563-shk-parking-pack/

7. Mattb325’s BSCBatPropsMattb325 Vol. 02                             http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2383

8. Mattb325’s BSCBatPropsMattb325 Vol. 03                             http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2768

9. jestarr’s BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol02.dat                                http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=338

10. jestarr’s BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol04.dat                              http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=791

If you want to see the national flag on this lot, you’re also required to download and have this in your plugins folder

AmericanFlag.dat:                                                                https://community.simtropolis.com/sc4-maxis-files/

NOTE: If any of the above dependencies require additional dependencies, you’ll need to download and put them in your plugins folder as well.

You must be registered and logged in into the STEX and the BSC File Exchange LEX over at SC4Devotion in order to see the download buttons. Please bear in mind that there are separate logins for the forums and for the file exchange at SC4Devotion.

4 - FINAL WORDS

Disclaimer:
        This lot was tested intensively without any problems, but if you have issues/problems with it, please feel free to PM me here! Please read this Readme carefully and make sure you have all dependencies installed properly.
        I am not responsible for any problems with your game using this BAT. Use at your own risk!

5 - CREDITS

Once again: Credits for the original BAT go to Mattb325, credits for all the other dependencies go to the BSC-Team, jestarr, shokthrpy, KingOfSimcity, and Paeng! Thanks to T Wrecks for the inspiration how to create a good Readme-file! Without their creations I wouldn’t have been able to create this Reward. Thanks a lot, guys

markussaage, April 21, 2018

• By chfzdn
        Do you stuck when installing SimCity 4? Or, do you want a fast game? Here are updated questions and answers that hopefully help you.
        Q: What's the ideal computer for running SimCity 4?
        A: In theory, all modern computers (running Windows XP and above) should run it smoothly, provided Pentium III CPUs,  32 MB GPU, 1 GB of RAM and around 10 GB of space or higher. But, for ideal gaming experience with mods, you need a high-end Core 2 Duo/Quad or equivalent and above CPU (Core i-series and m-series included) with minimum 4 GB of RAM and modern GPUs supporting DirectX 9. Even if the GPU is supporting DX 9, recent drivers may dropped it so be picky when choosing the right GPU for SC4. Also, use of SSD (SATA or M.2) is recommended, especially if you're want to install a tons of mods. Q: Can SimCity 4 runs on non-Windows OS?
        A: Yes, you can run it using Wine. However, for some reasons, some apps like Network Addon Mod (the most popular mod) installer doesn't work properly on latest Wine, so you need to install previous version(s) of Wine using PlayOnLinux or PlayOnMac. Q: Can the CD version works with the latest version of Windows or other platforms?
        A: No, it can't. Since Windows 10, Microsoft has been removed SafeDisc, a digital right management software used by the game for validating copies. Also, Wine doesn't include SafeDisc at all. So, it's recommended to buy the digital version (remember, don't buy on Origin. We'll get into in seconds) or redeem your key. Q: Is the digital versions patched?
        A: Yes (patched to 1.1.641), with exception of Origin. EA has been made the game sold from Origin to be unpatched and most importantly, unpatchable. The best place to buy SimCity 2000, 3000 and 4 is GoG.com or Steam because it's hassle-less and DRM-free. Note that if you purchase the game from the given link, Simtropolis will be get commissions. This keeping the community alive. Q: I've installed SimCity 4. Now, what should I do?
        A: Assuming you are using digital version, then you should add basic mods to your game according to this guide. After installing mods, you should read the manual available with the game or download here on the Maxis Files section. Also, this Lifewire article is going to help you too. (I was trying to find the rsc204 article but no results were got) Q: I want to customize my terrain. What should I pick: SD or HD terrain mods?
        A: If your game runs with the DirectX renderer (it should be default renderer, except if your hardware isn't compatible), then you are recommended to install the HD variant. You will get a high detail yet quality terrain. But, if your game runs with the software renderer, you can't use the HD variant. You can only use the SD variant. The disadvantage is lower detail and quality but with advantages of faster loading and light on system resources. Q: My computer shows "Can't load DirectX" message! What should I do?
        A: This can occur from incompatible GPU or its driver, or missing DLLs (especially for Wine). Be sure to check your GPU compatibility against DX 9 and check the driver too if the support for DX 9 isn't dropped. If still not succeed, you might try to install ddraw.dll available at https://www.dll-files.com/ddraw.dll.html. Don't forget to backup the original if already exists. Q: My game doesn't run at all. I need your help!
        A: Simply add -d:software parameter to the game's shortcut(s) available in Start Menu and (if you choose to place it) Desktop so the shortcut's command becomes your game path/Apps/SimCity 4.exe -d:software. It sets your renderer to software renderer so your HD terrain mods will not work. Also, if the problem persists, you can turn off the audio by adding -audio:off to the game's shortcuts. If the game works, the sound and/or graphics driver may not support the game. Try to update the driver and remove the stated parameters and add -audio:on to turn on the audio. You may remove it from the shortcuts if the game runs. Q: My game is often crashed. How do I do to fix it?
        A: This most probably occur on the non-GoG version since the flag doesn't exist. You can simply add -CPUCount:1 to the game's shortcuts. Q: The game doesn't expand to all areas of my screen. Am I missing something?
        A: Yes, you are. You need to add -CustomResolution:enabled to enable non-4:3 aspect ratio (ratio between width and height) monitor and -rwidthxheightxcolor depth. For instance, my laptop has 1366 by 768 screen (so, it's 16:9 ratio) and 32-bit color depth (actually, it's 24-bit because 32-bit is the color depth of an HDR monitor if I correct) so the startup parameter need to added is -CustomResolution:enabled -r1366x768x32. Q: I want to make the game less CPU-intensive and game pausing while the game is inactive!
        A: Add the needed startup parameters available at http://www.wiki.sc4devotion.com/index.php?title=Tutorial:Shortcut_Parameters. I hope this FAQ helps you. Critics and suggestions are welcome. Thanks.
      • By chfzdn
        Hello,
        Yes, I can make the game loading faster by datpacking the NAM (one of largest mods) and using SSDs. But, datpacking isn't modular (or uneditable) and SSDs, while currently cheap, I don't want it now. How do I making the game loading faster without datpacking and using SSDs.
        For proofs, vanilla SC4 Deluxe loads about 5 seconds while NAM + some light plugins SC4 loads about 30 seconds in my laptop.
        Thanks.
      • By markussaage
        Old County Courthouse V3.0.1 (Reward) Vanilla Version

Old Delaware County Courthouse by Mattb325

This is a Relot of my 2nd upload from April 2016 and still the second one in a series of Rewards based on BAT models made by other artists. This version is made for users using the Vanilla version of SimCity 4.
        There is also an updated version of this lot available, if you’re using the Colossus Addon Mod CAM 2.1 by InvisiChem for this game.

This upload (updated version 3.0.1 for the Vanilla version), a recreation of the Old Delaware County Courthouse made by Mattb325, is an old, medium sized Courthouse, that was made by its creator from historic photos and drawings of the Delaware County Courthouse that once stood in Muncie, Indiana.

This wonderful BAT comes on a new lot and features a custom icon and custom query window. I used the original seasonal trees here and the nightlight is also like the original BAT.
        You will find this lot in the Rewards menu right next to the In-Game Courthouse.

This Reward is made for players, who want to work and reach a goal in the game and finally get WHAT? A REWARD of course…

This BAT is for you, if you like “realistic” looking and detailed buildings in your city. There are so many awesome creations like textures and other props made by the community out there, and I think, we should use them.
        You don’t like dependencies? Well, again, then unfortunately this download is NOT for you!

I am sure the building was rendered for Maxis Nite, but it should work both with the original Maxis Nite and the Dark Nite Mods.

Stats (REWARD):

·         Lot size:                                   6x6

·         Plop cost:                                §35,000

·         Bulldoze cost:                         §3,500

·         Monthly cost:                          §350 (Government buildings department)

·         Pollution:                                 2 (Air)/ 1 (Water)/ 23 (Garbage )/ 0 (Radiation)

·         Pollution radii:                        6/6/0/0

·         Power consumed:                 23 MWh/month

·         Water consumed:                  92 cu m/month

·         Landmark effect:                   90 over 30 tiles

·         Park effect:                             90 over 30 tiles

In order to get this (Reward), the following requirements need to be met (hard difficulties):

·         City population:                     44,000

·         Regional population:            88,000

·         Mayor rating:                         44

·         Courthouse:                           1

2 - USE

You need to extract this archive to your root plugins folder, it should then create a folder MSRB\[NAME OF BAT], where [NAME OF BAT] represents the name of this download item. Within that folder, you will find all the game-relevant files and a sub-folder containing the PDF Readme!!! and some screenshot(s). I strongly suggest that you keep your plugins organized, this original download in a safe place and remove all pics and this description from your plugins. These are not needed for this BAT to work.

Hint: Just to be sure, I recommend moving the undesired files somewhere else and doing some checks before you delete them permanently. This way, if it turns out you forgot to bulldoze something, you can add it back in temporarily until you're done.

3 - DEPENDENCIES

There are a few dependencies for this Reward here, and you'll need the original upload of the BAT to see the building:

1.  Mattb325’s Old Delaware Courthouse (only the Mattb325_Muncie_Courthouse2-0x5ad0e817_0x3d4aa1f9_0x30000.SC4Model file is required): http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27989-old-delaware-county-courthouse/
        2.  Paeng‘s Textures Pack Vol. 1.04                                              http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/22823-paeng-textures-vol104/
        3. KOSC SuperSHK_Mega Texture Pack                                       https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31006-supershk-mega-parking-textures/

4. shokthrpy’s SHK Parking Pack 1.2                                            http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27563-shk-parking-pack/

5. Mattb325’s BSCBatPropsMattb325 Vol. 02                            http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2383

6. c.p.’s BSC Mega Prop Vol. 01                                                     http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180

7. c.p.’s BSC Mega Prop Vol. 02                                                     http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790

8. jestarr’s BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol02.dat                               http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=338

9. BSC’s BSC MEGA Props - Misc Vol01                                     http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=426

10. VIP Girafe’s Narcissus                                                               http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2964

11. VIP Girafe’s Daisy                                                                      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3251

12. Simfanatik’s FBI Suburban                                                      https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/25635-fbi-suburban/

Optional and recommended (but not required):

airman15’s Police Car/Van Conversion Mod:                               http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/30528-police-carvan-conversion-mod/

If you want to see the national flag on this lot, you’re also required to download and have this in your plugins folder

AmericanFlag.dat:                                                                           https://community.simtropolis.com/sc4-maxis-files/

NOTE: If any of the above dependencies require additional dependencies, you’ll need to download and put them in your plugins folder as well.

You must be registered and logged in into the STEX and the BSC File Exchange LEX over at SC4Devotion in order to see the download buttons. Please bear in mind that there are separate logins for the forums and for the file exchange at SC4Devotion.

4 - FINAL WORDS

Updated Version 3.0.1:
        This is a total new conversion intend to use with the Vanilla version of SimCity 4. I adjusted the game statistic values to work with it. You’ll need the Rush Hour Expansion set fully patched to 1.1.640.0 or a Digital version patched to 1.1.641.0 to use this release. Enjoy!

Disclaimer:
        This lot was tested intensively without any problems, but if you have issues/problems with it, please feel free to PM me here! Please read this Readme carefully and make sure you have all dependencies installed properly.
        I am not responsible for any problems with your game using this BAT. Use at your own risk!

5 - CREDITS

Once again: Credits for the original BAT go to Sgt Pepper, credits for all the other dependencies go to the BSC-Team, Seraf, shokthrpy, KingOfSimcity, Girafe and Simfanatik! Thanks to T Wrecks for the inspiration how to create a good Readme-file! Without their creations I wouldn’t be able to create this Reward. Thanks a lot, guys! Happy New Year!

markussaage, April 14, 2018

• By markussaage
        Old County Courthouse V3.0.1 (Reward) CAM 2.1 Version

Old Delaware County Courthouse by Mattb325

This is a Relot of my 2nd upload from April 2016 and still the second one in a series of Rewards based on BAT models made by other artists. This version is made for users using the CAM 2.1 MOD by InvisiChem.
        There is also an updated version of this lot available, if you’re using the Vanilla version of this game.

This upload (updated version 3.0.1 for CAM 2.1), a recreation of the Old Delaware County Courthouse made by Mattb325, is an old, medium sized Courthouse, that was made by its creator from historic photos and drawings of the Delaware County Courthouse that once stood in Muncie, Indiana.

This wonderful BAT comes on a new lot and features a custom icon and custom query window. I used the original seasonal trees here and the nightlight is also like the original BAT.

Stats (REWARD):

·         Lot size:                                   6x6

·         Plop cost:                                §60,000

·         Bulldoze cost:                         §6,000

·         Monthly cost:                          §600 (Government buildings department)

·         Pollution:                                 4 (Air)/ 2 (Water)/ 42 (Garbage )/ 0 (Radiation)

·         Pollution radii:                         6/6/0/0

·         Power consumed:                  42 MWh/month

·         Water consumed:                   168 cu m/month

·         Landmark effect:                    125 over 37 tiles

·         Park effect:                             125 over 37 tiles

·         City population:                      115,000

·         Regional population:             215,000

·         Mayor rating:                          44

·         Courthouse:                            1

2 - USE

You need to extract this archive to your root plugins folder, it should then create a folder MSRB\[NAME OF BAT], where [NAME OF BAT] represents the name of this download item. Within that folder, you will find all the game-relevant files and a sub-folder containing the PDF Readme!!! and some screenshot(s). I strongly suggest that you keep your plugins organized, this original download in a safe place and remove all pics and this description from your plugins. These are not needed for this BAT to work.

3 - DEPENDENCIES

1.  Mattb325’s Old Delaware Courthouse (only the Mattb325_Muncie_Courthouse2-0x5ad0e817_0x3d4aa1f9_0x30000.SC4Model file is required): http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27989-old-delaware-county-courthouse/
        2.  Paeng‘s Textures Pack Vol. 1.04                                              http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/22823-paeng-textures-vol104/
        3. KOSC SuperSHK_Mega Texture Pack                                       https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31006-supershk-mega-parking-textures/

4. shokthrpy’s SHK Parking Pack 1.2                                            http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27563-shk-parking-pack/

5. Mattb325’s BSCBatPropsMattb325 Vol. 02                             http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2383

6. c.p.’s BSC Mega Prop Vol. 01                                                    http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180

7. c.p.’s BSC Mega Prop Vol. 02                                                    http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790

8. jestarr’s BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol02.dat                               http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=338

9. BSC’s BSC MEGA Props - Misc Vol01                                         http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=426

10. VIP Girafe’s Narcissus                                                              http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2964

11. VIP Girafe’s Daisy                                                                     http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3251

12. Simfanatik’s FBI Suburban                                                      https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/25635-fbi-suburban/

This version of the Courthouse is intended to use with the CAM 2.1 MOD by InvisiChem:

InvisiChem’s Colossus Addon MOD 2.1:                                        https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/30956-colossus-addon-mod/

Optional and recommended (but not required):

airman15’s Police Car/Van Conversion Mod:                               http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/30528-police-carvan-conversion-mod/

AmericanFlag.dat:                                                                           https://community.simtropolis.com/sc4-maxis-files/

4 - FINAL WORDS

Updated Version 3.0.1:
        This is a total new conversion intend to use with the Colossus Addon MOD 2.1 by InvisiChem. I adjusted the statistic values to work with this MOD. You’ll need the Rush Hour Expansion set fully patched to 1.1.640.0 or a Digital version patched to 1.1.641.0 to use this release. Enjoy!

Disclaimer:

5 - CREDITS

Once again: Credits for the original BAT go to Sgt Pepper, credits for all the other dependencies go to the BSC-Team, Seraf, shokthrpy, KingOfSimcity, Girafe and Simfanatik! Thanks to T Wrecks for the inspiration how to create a good Readme-file! Without their creations I wouldn’t be able to create this Reward. Thanks a lot, guys! Happy New Year!

markussaage, April 14, 2018