Essentials by Edvarz 1.0.0

(1 Review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

This is a dependency pack currently containing some prop families, it groups several props found in the LBT Mega Prop Pack. I will be using this upload as a dependency for my next releases. I will also be adding some prop fixes, more families and maybe textures in the future, so be sure to check for updated versions!

Included in this download is a "Dev Files" folder for those who want to use this pack for their lots: This folder contains Prop Family names for easily identifying the families in the Lot Editor and PIM-X. There's also a couple of test lots showcasing all the props i grouped in this pack.

This pack does not contain any new props, only new instances of already existing props, it also doesn't contain any overrides of already existing files, so you don't have to worry about bulldozing anything in-game. For further clarification you can refer to the "Technicalities" section below.

Make sure you download and install these files to your Plugins folder. If you don't, you'll get brown boxes instead of props.

LBT Mega Prop Pack vol. 01

Yes, this dependency needs a dependency; the files contained in this download are not redundant, however. To understand why you can refer to the "Technicalities" section below.

This pack contains new prop exemplars made out of existing prop models. For any model made for SC4 (be it vanilla or custom made) there can be multiple different instances (called exemplars), these exemplars can all have different properties but they all refer to the same model; this is why you can have a building model serve as both Commercial offices and as a static Landmark.

The props included here have properties different from the original ones but link to the same models, one of such properties is, for example, belonging to a prop family. Thus, the original packs linked as dependencies do not include my prop families, or any of my modifications or fixes; conversely, my pack does not include any different prop models, only different prop instances.

• You can use this pack for your own lots if you wish, just make sure link to this pack as a dependency, along with any of the cascading dependencies.
  • I did not make any of the models, and do not claim any credit for them, all credit goes to the authors of the original packs.
  • If you run into any issues , want to see upcoming updates, or other things I'm working on, pay a visit to my lot thread in Simtropolis, you can also PM me here @Edvarz.

Thanks for your download and enjoy!

Acerca de

Este pack es una dependencia que contiene varias “familias,” que agrupan varios props del Mega Prop Pack de LBT. Por ahora solo hay instancias (exemplars) de props en este pack, pero iré añadiendo algunos props arreglados, más familias y quizá texturas en un futuro ¡así que mantente al tanto de versiones actualizadas!

En esta descarga se incluye una carpeta de archivos para creadores (“Dev Files”) para aquellos que quieran usar este pack en sus lotes: Esta carpeta contiene nombres para las Familias de props, que sirven para identificarlos mejor en el Lot Editor y el PIM-X. También hay un par de lotes de prueba (Test lots) que muestran todos los props que he agrupado en este pack.

Este pack no contiene nuevos props, solo nuevas instancias de props ya existentes, tampoco sobreescribe ningún archivo existente, así que no tienes que preocuparte de demoler nada dentro del juego. Para mayor claridad, puedes leer la sección de “Tecnicalidades” más abajo.

Asegurate de descargar e instalar estos archivos a tu directorio Plugins. Si no lo haces obtendras cajas cafés en el juego en lugar de props.

LBT Mega Prop Pack vol. 01

Sí, esta dependencia requiere otra dependencia; sin embargo, estos archivos no son redundantes. Si quieres saber por qué, puedes leer la sección de “Tecnicalidades” más abajo.

Este pack contiene nuevas instancias de props, creados a partir de modelos ya existentes. Cualquier modelo hecho para SC4 (ya sea original o creado por los jugadores) puede tener varias instancias (llamadas exemplars), cada instancia puede tener propiedades diferentes pero todas refieren al mismo modelo; por ello es que puedes tener un modelo de edificio que sirva tanto como Oficinas Comerciales como Monumento.

Los props que aquí se incluyen tienen propiedades diferentes de las de los originales pero refieren a los mismos modelos, una de esas propiedades es, por ejemplo, pertenecer a una familia. Así, los packs originales señalados como dependencias no incluyen mis familias ni ninguna de mis modificaciones; a la inversa, mi pack no incluye ningún modelo de props diferente, solo nuevas instancias de props.

• Puedes usar este pack en tus lotes si así lo deseas, solo asegúrate de señalarlo, junto con cualquier dependencia subsecuente, como dependencias de tu descarga.
  • Yo no elaboré ninguno de los modelos, y no reclamo ningún crédito por ellos, todo el reconocimiento va para los autores de los packs originales.
  • Si encuentras cualquier problema, quieres ver actualizaciones por venir, o cualquier ora cosa en la que esté trabajando, puedes visitar mi subforo de lots en Simtropolis, aquí también puedes contactarme por mensaje privado @Edvarz.

Gracias por tu descarga ¡Disfruta de este contenido!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Obrigado, companheiro!   

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC presents: SuperPaths Pathway Textures

Take your park pathways to the next level! SuperPaths is a brand new set of texture aimed at tackling the ever so saturated territory of pathways with... err... many twists and turns!
      This set contains a total of 373 overlay textures geared towards dynamic and flowing park paths..
      In additional to covering standard fare orthogonal pathways, this set deeply explores inter-connectivity with other less utilized pathing options. Diagonals and FA2 pathways are given a chance to shine with an insane amount of options. Couple that with wide radius curves and s-curves and the layout options provided are practically limitless!
      The release contains 6 different base texture options for you to choose between.
      Install Instructions
      NOTE: As this is a dependency package, there are no lots included.
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. These should show up under the overlay texture section in the lot editor and PIM-X. 

Lotters, copy the contents of PIMXGroups.txt into your groups.ini file located in the PIM-X install directory. This will allow easier access to these textures in the lot editor.
      Thanks to rivit and rsc204 for their work on GoFSH, as well as cp for some of the base textures that I used as a template here. This set would not have been possible without their work.
    • By Edvarz
      Hello, people of Simtropolis, this is my humble attempt at adding some custom content to my favorite game.
      I installed the Lot Editor a while ago to fix some old LBT (Latin american BAT team) lots that had things that I didn't like, and to try to make my own lots when they weren't to my liking, but also because I wanted to create a mexican-themed city; I even tried to recreate Mexico City (at least the famous parts) to some degree, seeing as how there are a lot of buildings from there for SC4. Since I like to actually run the cities that I create, I wanted my lots to be functional and thus learned how to mod. From what I've seen, those old LBT lots were horribly modded (they never grew on my cities, all were stage 1!!) I've also come across four big packs of models that were never released in any lot whatsoever.
      So, since I know the basics and I've already put some effort on my lots, it would be a good idea to go all the way and show them to the community, to get feedback and ultimately, to upload them and contribute to this great game. There are a lot of models to make a lot of lots (lol)...
      My current projects:
      Dependency packs
      Essentials by Edvarz (ver. 1 November 2016) The Lat Am Project
      Wall to wall pack (completed) Apartment complexes pack 1: medium wealth (unreleased) Apartment complexes pack 2: low wealth (unreleased) Historic pack 1: commercials and civics (completed) Historic pack 2: residential and commericial (completed) Offices pack (unreleased) Services pack (unreleased) Suburban pack (unreleased) Historic pack add-on (unreleased) Suburban pack add-on (unreleased) Lat Am Reward & Civic Lots
      Mayor's Villa (completed) City Hall Pack (unreleased) Churches pack (unreleased) Teatro Degollado Opera House (unreleased) City Market (unreleased) Museums mini pack (unreleased) Supreme Court building (unreleased) LBT Remastered
      Heblem's Retail stores Pack 1 (unreleased) Heblem's Retail stores Pack 2: Mexican Retail stores (unreleased) Hospitals pack Platinum (unreleased) Police Stations Pack Remastered (unreleased) Hotels pack 1 (unreleased) Hotels pack 2 (unreleased) Mexico City Skyscrapers Mega Pack (unreleased) Misc Projects
      Tcx HD-DarkNite Mega Pack (completed) Future projects
      Versatile filler pack Retail stores filler pack Latin american plazas Nokkebekken modular apartment complex  
    • By Edvarz
      The third installment in my Lat Am Project, which seeks to revive and remaster forgotten latin american content from various creators. This pack brings to you 9 lots featuring 8 building models from LBT members Elegost/Berethor07 and Tcxalapa. These are all latin american historic buildings; this pack's contents range from small hostels to the Grand Diligencias Hotel from the city of Veracruz, Mexico. They're perfect for an old city centre!
      There's medium and high wealth commercial services and a couple of medium wealth offices, plus a residential version for the hotels and hostels. The lots come in 2x2, 2x3, 4x3 and 4x4 lots, and develop on low, medium and high density zones. They are modded so that they only grow when the “Chicago” tileset is selected (in the building styles menu), you can control where and when to develop them this way. Ingame, they will also show the name of the building in Spanish or Portuguese if your SimCity 4 is installed in any of these languages, If it is installed in any other language the names will show in English.
      If you want to plop them you can use the LotPlop command and search for them between your commercial buildings, the lots follow the default naming convention. You'll need either of the avaliable Extra Cheats dlls.
      You can check the included bilingual documentation for a full catalogue and more info on stats and so on.
      Make sure you download and install the files marked as essential in your Plugins, if you don't, you will get brown boxes instead of the actual buildings! Some textures will also be missing. The files marked as optional add details to the lots, although they're not strictly necessary, installing them is recommended to get the full detailing.
      LBT Colonial models by Elegost LBT Colonial models by tcxalapa LBT Mega Texture Pack Optional:
      LBT Mega Prop Pack vol 01 BSC Mega Props CP vol 01 (Requires registration on SC4Devotion's LEX, LEX and SC4D forums accounts are different) Romualdillo Props vol 01 (Also requires LEX registration) Other recommended downloads
      This set of buildings will mix nicely with other content made by this creators:
      Adrianor Debussyman Harishna Maloskero Notes
      I did not make the model(s) and do not claim any credit for them, all credit goes to Elegost/Berethor07 and Tcxalapa. However, I did give the buildings their stats and made lots for them, you can edit those lots or the descriptor files however you want, for personal use. You can't redistribute any of the included content, but you can use it to make new creations. The modding of this buildings was made using the PIM-X tool, so there shouldn't be any problem with these buildings throwing the game off balance. If you run into any issues, or want to see other things I'm working on, pay a visit to my lot thread in Simtropolis, you can also PM me there @Edvarz. Enjoy!
    • By tariely
      TL-LBT Modular Gardens with plazas 3x3 & 2x2
      I liked the unusual Costa Del Sol-y texture of the original LBT plazas, so I ran away with it. There were six of them, I kept only two, the 2x2 and 3x3. Count your blessings.
       The original seems to have disappeared, alas, or I didn’t manage to find them (“LBT PlazasPack6”) ; if you do, please PM me and I will amend this upload.
       Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world. Also the willing victims of the beta-tests, RobertLM78, Handyman and, again, Dreadnought. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi…). We need help when we begin sneaking a peek under the hood of SC4. That the community is always willing to help is a constant and pleasant comfort for us noobies.
      Stats :
      Plop Cost : 30 for the 1x1s, 100 for the 2x2 150 for the 3x3
      Park Effect : (for the 1x1s) : magn.30, radius 50 ; (for the 2x2 and 3x3) : magn.40, radius 60  
      Pollution : Air magical 0
      Landmark effect : magn.20 ; radius 5
       And this is for SC4 Rush Hour.
       Dependencies : (Please don't freak out ; they're much the same as in my other uploads… and they're not exotic at all ! )
      BSC MegaProps_CP_VOl01.dat
      BSC MegaProps_Jen-p VOl.01.dat
      BSC Mega Props Pack LBT vol01
      BSC MegaProps_MJB_Vol01.dat
      BSC MegaProps_MJB_Vol01.dat
      BSC MegaProps_SG_Vol01.dat
      BSC MegaProps_swi21_Vol01.dat
      BSC Textures vol01
      BSC Textures vol.02
      BlaM FC_FloraPack_1.v2.dat
      Del_People.dat : in VIP-Delecto Plop People
      DEDWD BSC Parks v2 Texture Set 1.02
      LBT Mega Textures Pack vol 1.1
      Nams Props Pack Vol.1.dat
      Nams Props Pack Vol.2.dat
      In Nams Props Pack 1 & 2 :
      in NAM 34 and up
      Tamorr_Family-Prop_V1.dat, in Tamorr's Resource 2.05 :
      VIP-Girafe Elms
      VIP-Girafe Parasol pines
      wmp_power_props01.dat, in WMP Power Lots :
      ***As I am not sure that LBT_Plazas.dat, which was in the original folder, is part of BSC MegaProps LBT Vol01 (I couldn't confirm or deny), I also included it in the zip, just in case.
      LBT_plazas.dat (included)
       zLightCones_RVTNite.dat (included)
      RVT_ParkLights2.dat (included)
       Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. (If using LRM and finding your own lights too dim, take out zLightCones_RVTNite.dat).
    • By olegario39
      I downloaded the Heretic Seaport Project as well as its dependencies, but the railway textures are still missing. And I already downloaded the railway textures.
      What did I do wrong to cause this issue?

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections