7 Screenshots

About This File

DESCRIPTION
Located in Brooklyn neighborhood, New York City, the colonial revival building was built in 1918 and has been home to commercial offices ever since. The building was designed by the firm Starrett & Van Vleck and it was regarded at the time as Brooklyn’s first true skyscraper.

INFORMATIONS
The model is available in two versions, Landmark and Commercial Office.
W2W corner building.

Landmark:
Plop cost: 20,000
Lot size: 1x2

Commercial Office:
Lot Size: 1x2
CO$$$: 400
CO$$: 550

INSTALLATION
Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

32 Court Street (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
32 Court Street (Commercial - MN): this is the CO$$$ version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
NOTE: if you download both MN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

32 Court Street (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
32 Court Street (Commercial - DN): this is the CO$$$ version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
NOTE: if you download both DN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES
SimFox Day and Nite modd (for Darknite users only).

To check my other projects you can visit my thread :)

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

will62russ

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

OH MY!!!!!  Very lovely art-deco hi-rise.  Great attention to detail.  Excellant piece of art work that would look great in any early 1900's downtown area.  Thanks so much.

Share this review

Link to review
RandyE

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This corner lot building has got me interested in W2W construction, so that's an exceptionally strong positive review 5+. 

Share this review

Link to review
Ceafus 88

Beautifully done my friend!

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

exceptionally well done... 5/5...

outstanding detail, color and texture work...

Share this review

Link to review
Aaron Graham

Looks great, I got to download this. I wish the texturing was a little better for the roof and glass was done a little better. It still at 5/5 to me buddy. *:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review
Brooklyn81

Good job! I used to work a few buildings down from this one when I was working at 50 Court St. in Downtown Brooklyn about 15 years ago. You nailed it. 

Share this review

Link to review

Oh wow that's a really nice art deco building, one I've never seen before. The roof looks fantastic anyone can tell you put a lot of effort in to get all the tiny details just right. I'm really liking the color contrast of the brickwork too, not only is your work great but you have an eye for picking out interesting buildings to render.

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• File Feedback

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Get the best of the best from the STEX!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange. Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections