8 Screenshots

About This File

KOSC presents: SuperPaths Pathway Textures

Introduction

Take your park pathways to the next level! SuperPaths is a brand new set of texture aimed at tackling the ever so saturated territory of pathways with... err... many twists and turns!

Overview

This set contains a total of 373 overlay textures geared towards dynamic and flowing park paths..

In additional to covering standard fare orthogonal pathways, this set deeply explores inter-connectivity with other less utilized pathing options. Diagonals and FA2 pathways are given a chance to shine with an insane amount of options. Couple that with wide radius curves and s-curves and the layout options provided are practically limitless!

The release contains 6 different base texture options for you to choose between.

Install Instructions

NOTE: As this is a dependency package, there are no lots included.

Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. These should show up under the overlay texture section in the lot editor and PIM-X. 

Lotters, copy the contents of PIMXGroups.txt into your groups.ini file located in the PIM-X install directory. This will allow easier access to these textures in the lot editor.

Dependencies

None.

Acknowledgements

Thanks to rivit and rsc204 for their work on GoFSH, as well as cp for some of the base textures that I used as a template here. This set would not have been possible without their work.

Enjoy!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Bipin

Great addition - these are much-needed! Can't wait to use them. :)

Share this review

Link to review
Edvarz

Amazing! Can't wait to see what people use these for! (and to use them myself! :D)

Share this review

Link to review
tonyr

Awesome!

Share this review

Link to review
Tyberius06

Pretty amazing texturing stuff is going on over here! :) Thanks for sharing this!

- Tyberius

Share this review

Link to review
velrox

looks good!

Share this review

Link to review
AsimPika3172

Best pathway patterns design ever! :thumb: 

Share this review

Link to review
SecretMbr_735754

As usual with a KOSC release, something to create something with.

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you   looks like a lot more options than were available before   maybe now I can make some spiral paths

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Tamorr
      UPDATED to Version 2.05
         This download contains two files; Tamorr_Family_Props_V210.dat & RLM_RailPropsNTextures_V101.dat
         Tamorr Family Props is basically all my prop exemplers that I changed the IDs and put them into my families. Some of them even had there time of day changed, so maybe different from the original exemplars. These will not conflict with the originals, as they have different GI IDs. I only made families of the ones I needed to have certain ones grouped together for particular lots. So the families are definately different from the originals they possibly belonged to, otherwise it would be pointless to make new families.
         RLM RailPropsNTextures is all of the stuff Becca has made for me to go along with certain lots. She has given me permission to use and upload this with my material.

UPDATE:
        All I did in this update is changed some of the Cargo Props. Also added a few more of Becca's Rail Textures to this package. Also updated the readme to reflect this.
        CAUTION - You may have to replop lots using the Cargo Families. That is the only way the for the new changes to show. To be safe I would suggest bulldozing any lots that use the cargo; i.e. My Freight station & Coastal Lots before re-installing/updating this package. See Readme for more Details of Updating.

dependencies:
         I know it is probably a pain to get dependencies, especially when there are a lot of them, however the only dependencies you will need are actually mentioned, along with this file, in any of my Lots that I have made, and Uploaded.
         If you intend to use some of the props within this file, you will need to get a corrisponding dependency:
       PEG's Stuff:
         Barge Props and families = PEG CSK Barges Pack 2.05a
         RF and RW Train Cars/Engines = PEG Rail Fleet Pack and CDK3 SUPER PAK (The super pak is only for the regular Alco-Switcher Engine)
         CDK3 TractorTrailer Yard Goat = PEG CDK3 SP Seaport SUPER PAK
         CDK3 Cargo Stuff = PEG CDK3 SUPER PAK & PEG CDK3 SP Seaport SUPER PAK
       SG Props:
         Any SG stuff = BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1
       MAXIS Props:
         Pallete, Stack of Palletes, and Pallete cargo props
         Amil, Apark, Aper, and PZFlora Stuff
         Industrial Vehicles and Forklift
         Becca's Stuff in the Separate File has no dependencies, as that is the resources she made for me.

CREDITS:
        PEGASUS and Simgoober for all the Resources most of my prop Exemplars Referance.
        RebaLynnTS for the Permission to include the Models and Textures she has made for me in this Download, as well for all the help she has given me with my projects.
    • By airman15
      I am releasing the developer files for the Airbus A350. One of the main faults with SimCity is there exists very little variety for automata. This is to give others a chance to come up with their own liveries for the A350, which takes the place of the 767 made by Maxis. Enjoy the tools provided and we all look forward to seeing some much-needed new content for the Exchange!
      About the upload-
      This file includes a blank set of templates (specifically a texture and .dat file) as well as instructions in case you would like to create your own airlines. If you would like to upload your own textures to the Exchange, you may do so as long as I am given credit for the original model.

Dependencies?
      None, other than the necessary programs to open the files to modify them. Consult the Tutorial folder for more information about those particular programs.
    • By airman15
      As a suggestion by MisterGiggles, I am releasing the developer files for the updated PanAm DC-10. One of the main faults with SimCity is there exists very little variety for automata. To give others a chance to come up with their own liveries for the DC-10, which gets takes the place of the 767 made by Maxis. Enjoy the tools provided and we all look forward to seeing some much-needed new content for the Exchange!

About the upload-
      This file includes a blank set of templates (specifically a texture and .dat file) as well as instructions in case you would like to create your own airlines. If you would like to upload your own textures to the Exchange, you may do so as long as I am given credit for the original model.

Dependencies?
      None, other than the necessary programs to open the files to modify them. Consult the Tutorial folder for more information about those particular programs.
    • By tariely
      TL-Greensleeves Plaza Park (8x7)
      What can I say ? It’s a plaza, it’s a park, it’s just formal enough and I am sure there are some large skyscrapers or stately Museum/Libraries/Civics that will go well with it.
      Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is very comforting.

BSC Holiday Park SG Vol01.dat, in BSC Mega Props SG Vol01
      BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 02.dat
      BSC MegaProps_MJB_Vol02.dat
      BSC MegaProps_Misc_Vol01.dat
      BSC MegaProps_RT_Vol01.dat
      BSC MegaProps_swi21_Vol01.dat
      BSC MegaProps_swi21_Vol02.dat
      BSC Textures vol.01 
      Murimk Props vol02 (Murimk_Park_props_1_small.dat)
      Namspopof Props Pack 02
      NDEX Base Texture Set 1
      Simfox Chestnuts
      Tamorr_Family_Prop_V1.dat , in Tamorr’s Resource 2.05
      Tariel Essentials
      wmp_power_props01.dat, in WMP Power Lots

Girafe Trees : Cypresses, Lindens, Rowans 

General warnings :
      (1) This is for SC4 Rush Hour.
      (2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere here, but you never know !)
      (3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different ; perhaps you should use it…)
       (4) I play Nights. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or take them out of my Essentials  folder dep.
      (5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s the link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods, when indicated.
    • By Tyberius06
      Let me introduce you to my dependency essential package which contains almost 900 timed props altogether in 96 "new" timed props families from creators like Girafe (cars), AndisArt (also cars), Motokloss (buses), Namspopof and Delecto (people), Blanco_05 (HD buses and railcars, rail engines), Orange_o and R6 (vehicles), Simmer2 (in this release only a few of his hard working people props show up, but stayed tuned for more), SimCityFreak666 (railcar props) and there are additional single timed props too. Also I merged into this package some of my previous already released prop famillies, so clreanitol file is included too and the end of the list of dependencies you will find the name of files, what you should remove in order to avoid any conflicts. 

Bear in mind that with this first release (v1.0) of this essential, I will update most of my previously uploaded lots (except the Heretic Seaport lots since those will get a different treatment in the future) and where it is necessary I will remove the originally attached Included Dependencies regarding to the prop families what are taking place in this package too. 

This is a DEPENDENCY PACKAGE to my releases in the future (and in some cases to the past), there is NOT any plopable or growable item in this release, however Lotters may find it useful, since I gathered together many very useful and quite common props and turned them into timed prop then organized them into prop families. 

You will find a detailed spreadsheet about the contents of the essential and the used Prop Family IIDs. 

Be aware that this is a dependency package with additional dependencies, in order to use this (or a part of it) you need to download the below listed dependencies.

Installation: Copy the "Heretic Projects" folder from the zip (or unzip it) into your plugin folder. Highly recomended to keep the provided folder structure, because all of my uploads have the same format, and since sometimes I'm working with inclouded dependencies (such as textures or descriptor datas) it's better if these "inclouded dependencies" are in the same place. If you unzipped the upload, you may delete or remove the "Documentation" folder from your Plugin Folder. 
      To uninstall, bulldoze any instance of this lot in your city, then remove the file(s) from your Plugins. 

If you find any problem/issue or you have any further question about the Essential, please, visit my development thread on Simcity4 Devotion.
      LIST OF CONTENTS:
      * Custom Textures (In the v1.0 only one little file take place in this folder, what Simmer2 made to me when I released the IRM Fillers Diagonal Walls Expansion) * Modified Model Examplars (In some cases I had to modify some of the models - modifying the s3d files of the original models - to make some of the propfamilies work. 
      Disclamer: in all cases I modified the INSTANCE IDs of the new s3d files of increasing the fifth digit by 1 - so f.e. a 0x00030100 instance value was changed to 0x00031100. If anybody made similiar custom modifications on these files that may cause conflicts.) * Regular Prop Families (These were already released with some of my previous releases, but they got a little face-lift to make it easier to use these families for lotters) * Timed Prop Families (Altogether 96 Timed Prop Families contain about 900 timed props - cars, buses, railcars, people props) * Timed Props Individual Collection (These are not organized into families, single timed props - railcars, cars, working people, various mixed vehicles) ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Dependencies for the Timed Props and Prop Families
      BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 1 & 2 BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 3 BSC - VIP girafe urbanpack vol. 1 (you only need the Car Pack vol. 4 from here) MS Solaris Vacanza 12 & InterUrbino 12(only the props you need) AndisArt's Modern HD Car Props TSC Orange MEGA Prop Pack Vol01 TSC Blanco_05 HD Train pack 2.0 version TSC Blanco_05 Prop Pack Pour Gare TSC R6 - Prop Pack 2010 Vol1 TSC R6 - Prop Pack 2010 Vol2 Nams Props Pack vol 1 Nams Props Pack vol 2 VIP Delecto Ploppable people SM2 Prop Pack Vol3 SM2 Prop Pack Vol7 SM2 Prop Pack Vol8 SM2 Prop Pack Vol11 WMP Station Prop Pack WMP AD Station Props SCF Train Prop Pack vol.1 Dependencies for the regular Prop Families
      Murimk Waterfront Pack 2 - Sheds and Rowboats WMP Rowing Props Cleanitol/Remove list (either use the attached Heretic Essentials v1 Cleanitol.txt file with the BSC Cleanitol TM tool, or manually remove all the following files from your plugin folder. IF you followed my previous instructions you will find all these files on the following address in your plugin folder: Heretic Projects\Included Dependencies)
      Heretic-Murimk Rowing Boats.dat
      Heretic-Murimk Rowing Boats wrecks.dat
      Heretic-Nams People Meeting Family.dat
      Heretic-Nams People w Pushchair-Kids Family.dat
      Heretic-Nams-Delecto People Female Prop Family.dat
      Heretic-Nams-Delecto People Male Prop Family.dat
      Heretic-WMP Rowing Boats Prop Family.dat
      Heretic-WMP Rowing Sculls Prop Families.dat
      SM2_Tyberius_Ovsx4_tex.dat
      Have fun and enjoy!
      - Tyberius06

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections