11 Screenshots

About This File

Hello!

I want to introduce my first creation for the fans of SimCity 4.

DAMN Manager

DAMN Manager is an alternative to the commonly used (I hope :golly: ) program SSPTool and DAMN Plugin by Stefan Wertich.

It is a tool for creating files for Dealeys "Daeleys Advanced Menu Navigator" plugin aka DAMN.

The program to use is very similar to its original, has some new features: adding the original lots of SimCity, menu items can be created automatically using custom templates and a few minor additions.

I have written this program because i had have some problems with the original SSPTool.

To not bore you any longer, I invite you to download the program, all (or almost all) the information can be found in the help files included with the program.

Any comments are welcome, especially those critical;)

If you have any problems with specific plugins, give me it's name and a link where to download the plugin.
The program includes the language files in English and Polish (polski).

ps. Please forgive me if the English contains errors. If (dare I say when) some will see (help file or user interface), please let me know.

pss. Manager has been tested on Windows XP, VISTA (64bit), 7 (64bit) and 8 (64bit - clean install).

Capture.JPG.5f80b8b79748d77ab1e8518f5cc0aa2e.JPG

What's New in Version 1.3.1   View Changelog

Released

• 1.3.1:
  • fixed: CTD when plopping items

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

1SweeTDreamS1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm not sure what everyone is crying about... I have windows 10 and all I had to do was right click on the desktop icon, choose "properties" and delete the word "app" from the end of the "Start in" line. It works GREAT! Having everything organized has made the game play much more enjoyable. Thank you very much!!! I'm giving you a perfect score on all websites! :thumb::party::rofl:

Share this review

Link to review
Favio Mayid

No sé utilizarlo :(

Share this review

Link to review
Cascade

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
jorgen45

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Crysspm

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Razzion

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
oyefor

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
rbchaffe

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
yild

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections