8 Screenshots

About This File

Anyone who has lived in the city knows the problems associated with traffic. Many roads, especially ones in older and historic neighbourhoods are simply not designed to accommodate large volumes of traffic. And it doesn't help as newer models of cars are up scaled from their prior incarnations. The Fiat 500 is the perfect city car! Staying true to it's original idea of a simple compact; having been designed for the tightest corners and narrowest roads, the Fiat 500 thrives where the midsize would never go!

About the Upload-
There are seven vehicles contained in this zip folder. Each one is a 2015 Fiat 500C. These are Mid-Wealth vehicles, given their average selling price. These vehicles will appear on your road networks.

Dependencies?
None Required.

This file was requested by Titanicbuff and has been made available for all to download!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

vinlabsc3k

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great!! :thumb:

Why don't you produce the other 2 models: 500L & 500X?

Share this review

Link to review
Fantozzi

This is an appropriate vehicle for my sims. And if they don't like, they can take the bicycle.

But they like. Very nice colored. Thanks.

Share this review

Link to review
APSMS

It may be worth mentioning that the modern Fiat 500C is considerably larger than it's original incarnation, which was made from 1957 to 1977. It's also faster, and has worse gas mileage, and can actually fit two full-size adults in the back seat, which is more than the original could feasibly do; the whole, staying true to it's roots as a compact car is still true, but does invalidate the claim that the Fiat 500 isn't scaled up from its predecessor like every other modern car.

None of this, of course, detracts at all from your amazing work. Thanks for sharing, and thank you for all you hard work that you've put into these automata. I'm sure a lot of it's routine by now, but it doesn't take away from the fact that these are still awesome!

10/10!

Share this review

Link to review
sucram17

sweet ones . thanks for sharing and keep it up!

Share this review

Link to review
Bipin

Excellent work. Though, I hope I don't need you to fix it again tony! :ohyes:

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you for these new Fiats  much needed to keep our SC4 cities up to date

and they look great too

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By apeek
      FANTA1990 Presents:
      A Complete replacement of default civilian airplanes sharing a common fictional theme. Each model was adapted from Microsoft Flight Simulator 9 (2004) with exception to the Voltaire which uses an original texture featuring propeller engines, and the Crop Duster which was cloned from Tropico4. The planes all sport the same color scheme and logo of World Travel Airlines (WTA), the sole carrier in Sim Nation. Since this is essentially an automata reskin, there are no dependencies and no configuration. It's an easy way to improve the realism and appearance of the game's otherwise drab portrayal of manned flight.  Nightlighting remains intact and UDI is still available for the landing strip aircraft.
      Choose from the following two files:
      FS2004 World Travel Airlines Plane V3.5.zip - Uses HD textures, but requires Hardware Acceleration to avoid visual defects.
      FS2004 World Travel Airlines Plane V3.5-256.zip - May be used with Software Acceleration.
      *** This mod was originally posted along with many other spectacular creations by Fanta Soda on his SimCity China homepage with the following URL: http://www.SimCity.cn/thread-99303-1-1.html
      Fanta has taken great lengths to make his site accessible to English speaking users. However, I encourage you to exploit the automatic translation features available in browsers such as Chrome and Firefox, or one of many Add-ons for Internet Explorer. Mandatory registration will unlock Fanta's downloads and all other custom content on SimCity China. A login prompt and two verification screens may seem excessive, but are well worth it.
      Since Fanta spends considerable time manufacturing custom mods, he specifically requested my assistance publishing his work to the mainstream English speaking audience. All credit and responsibility for this download lies solely with Fanta Soda. He will personally read and perhaps respond to any praise, feedback, criticism, or suggestions to this post. More impressive works from Fanta will follow.  

-Cori Edit: Fixed formatting.
    • By stefmikhail
      Hi all. I recently have been enjoying SimCity 4 again, and specifically building cities with only older style buildings and other amenities. 
      There are a few things that look out of place still in the default Maxis package, but one glaring one for me is the Passenger Trains: 
      I'm hoping someone knows of a skin/automata that will allow the Passenger trains to look as they did in the late 19th/early 20th century era, i.e. steam locomotives and period appropriate cars?

Side note: is there a mod that anyone knows of that would allow for more heavy rail usage in general, or old elevated rail lines over streets and avenues? I know NAM contains el rail pieces that go over streets and avenues, however I can't seem to allow for a junction where lines meet in this respect.
    • By airman15
      In this modern world, it has become commonplace for the public at large to own a car and drive to where they need to be. In some regions it's a way of life. Look around at the dealers or in the classifieds; cars are not much more than appliances with rubber tires. They all look and drive the same. And it really doesn't matter if it were sourced from abroad or made at the local factory. They will all leak oil and fall apart as soon as you step off the sales floor. The pages of history wish to discount that, and they say once upon a time cars had character! A set of whitewalls and a lot of chrome were all you needed! The Chevrolet Bel Air is the choice of the modern driver! You will be flying high with it's aerodynamic fins and futuristic curved windshield! They may not be smog or collision friendly like today's cars, but you can still be king of the roadside diner in one!
      About the Upload-
      There are nine vehicles contained in this zip folder. Each one is a 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air. These are Mid-Wealth vehicles, given their status as a classic collector. They will appear on your road networks.
      Dependencies?
      None required.
    • By nos.17
      Lately your sims have been complaining about the crappy cell service in your city. Luckily, you decided to commission this new Verizon Substation in your city to boost service before the sims riot. 
      This download also contains VerizonVan.dat. It adds an extra automata van that may or may not spawn when you place the lot. Personally, I have never seen it, but I am pretty sure it works - it was created by Swamper77, an authority on automata).
      This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.
      For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.
      -------
      Stats:
      -------
      3x3 IHT Plop & Grow
           Growth Stage : 2
           45 IHT Jobs
           Plop Cost : $25000
           Bulldoze Cost : $2500
           Power Consumed : 9
           Water Consumed : 7
           Flamability : 45

-------------------
      Dependencies:
      -------------------
      SHK Parking Pack
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol02
      BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures
      Mount Royal Transmission Tower

And above all... have fun!  
      nos.17
    • By mikeseith
      This mod replaces most of the game's default automata with 98 European cars.

Low wealth automata:
      Fiat Multipla----------------replaces----------the hatchback
      Citroen C2-----------------replaces----------the cheap wagon
      Renault Master/Kangoo----replaces----------old pickup/regular pickup
      Volkswagen Fox-----------replaces----------quad pickup
      Renault Clio----------------replaces----------cheap sedan
      2 door and 4 door Smart cars

Medium wealth automata:
      Fiat Ulysse----------------replaces----------mini van
      Renault Megane coupe----replaces----------muscle car
      Renault Scenic------------replaces----------sport coupe
      Renault Megane sedan----replaces----------black-top coupe
      Volkswagen Touran------replaces----------SUV
      Fiat Stilo wagon----------replaces----------squareback wagon
      Renault Laguna-----------replaces----------large SUV
      Fiat Barchetta------------replaces----------commuter car
      Renault Traffic van

High wealth automata:
      Mercedes SLK---------replaces---------Coupe
      Porsche 911------------replaces---------old Porsche
      BMW 525i-------------replaces---------old Porsche
      Mercedes S Class-----replaces---------Luxury sedan
      Volvo XC90 SUV

244 family props are included.
      There is a file that includes 3 German taxis.

All 7 dat files go into your game's plugin folder.
      This is for all you European city builders out there...have fun.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections