About This File
NAM v32 has added a new approach to rail - Real Railway - which is expected to continue to evolve. RRW looks great, is quite complete, is usable and easy to convert to. This mod adds a few extras to the NAM set and offers preliminary support for things that can be expected to change over time.
Included are 10 NAM Viaduct skins, re-rendered Rail Tunnels and Crossings for all of my Streets as well as my first take on the Maxis railway crossings, NAM FLUPS and a partially complete T21 set for the plundere catenaries.
The mod is packaged so that it is put into plugins exactly as it is in the zip (i.e.. Plugins/Z___RVT Modds/RVT zRUM for RRW) and you delete that which you do not use. Please refer to the readme.txt file included for more details.
NOTE: If you have previously installed the Rail Upgrade Mod but now use NAM RRW then the RUM should be completely uninstalled - these files takes its place. The Original RUM is not compatible with RRW which is a completely different rail set.
This mod will not work with any version of NAM prior to NAMv32. RRW must be activated.
rivit Feb 2014.
Version 4 is an interim release adding new features and fixes identified since 2014.
rivit May 2016
What's New 5.0 View Changelog
- v3 was not Published
- v4 Fixes and Additions while waiting for NAM v35 RRW
- v5 NAM36 is a full Rail Revision - crossings formerly in RUM are now in NAM
- if used with earlier NAM versions will be incomplete - upgrade to NAM36.
- Corrective support for NAM36 ERRW Draggable Viaducts
- 3 New Viaduct Skins - some modified
- Support for Concrete, Grassed, Default or Transparent FLUPS (MGB)
- Needs to installed from scratch - please see the Install Instructions