SimCoug's Farmhouses R$ 1.0.0

(9 Reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Description:
This is a set of 30 growable R$ Farmhouse lots that are designed to fit in rural settings.
There are two lot sizes - 3x5 and 5x5. The odd lot sizes was intended to ensure that you will have a good chance to grow these lots.  
Be sure to use the shift key and measure out the exact lot size you wish (3x5 or 5x5)
Each lot size has an assortment of lots that vary from Stage 1 to 3.  
The look of the lots mirror the growth stages, with Stage 1 lots containing 1 or 2 houses, while stage 2 and 3 lots are more developed.
As always, prop families are used exensivly and you will not see the same lot appear twice.   
These 'farmhouses' will only grow on the Chicago tile set (growth stages 1-3).

Dependencies:
BSC Textures Pack CycleDog Vol 1
BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01
BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol02
BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01
BSC Mega Props - JMyers Agriculture 01
BSC Mega Props - JMyers Agriculture 02
BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01
CP Early 19th Century Small $ Houses ('CP_Early19thCentury_Small$Houses.dat' file only)
JMyers Homes Vol 01 ('Props' and 'Textures' folders only) 
JMyers Farms - Corn Crops Vol 2 (.sc4model and .desc files only - lot files are not necessary)
SPAM Super Resource Pack (If you already use the full SPAM MOD you do not need this)
Wild West Shotgun House Growable by onlyplace4 ('Wild West Shotgun House Props.dat' file only)
wmp_fence_props03.dat
wmp_garden_props02.dat
KrashSpeed Mailbox Set
Maxis bldgprop_vol1.dat & bldgprop_vol2.dat (everyone should have these)

Installation:
Simply unzip the file and put the entire 'SimCougs R$ Farmhouses' folder in your plugins (don't forget the dependencies).  

Developer notes: 
I know, I know, you are all thinking "Holy stinkin' propbarf Batman!"  
Yes, I realize the dependency list is extensive, but I like details on my lots, and these prop and texture packs have been hand-picked to offer the greatest bang for the buck.
As always, prop families were used extensively, so I guarantee you will not find the exact same lot twice (and if you do, you should buy a lotto ticket).
These lots were put together with my CJ 'New SorGun' in mind, so they have more historical/rural feel but they will not look out of place in your rural areas.
These lots look best when used in conjunction with other rural SC4 resources (like farm fields, orchards, etc).      

Support:
For questions regarding this set, please feel free to visit my Lot Development Thread (SimCoug's Lot Den).

Special Thanks:
An extra special thanks goes out to krashspeed for allowing me to use and distribute his rural baskebtall hoop prop.
Thanks to OP4 for creating the BLAM blank, which was used as the model for these lots.
Thanks to the great BATers who generously shared their creations - this set would not be possible without them.  
Also, thanks for the gang over at SimPeg for all the suggestions and encouragement.

User Feedback