Cyclone Boom

Cities: Skylines - Community Modding Requests

538 posts in this topic Last Reply

16 hours ago, MisterBlueStar4 said:

I am going to want some abandoned factory for my industrial themed city such as this

qf4wcfl.jpg

I wish we have some buildings like this. All what we have is perfect condition all time. Its so boring.. Anyway this one looks like i felt in love with it :X :D

I request the Java Island Canal Houses of Amsterdam. Scale can be adjusted so the buildings are 8m wide, 16 or 24m deep, expandable with gardens. I'd make them myself but the textures would be low quality and I'm biased towards adding more floors to use them as inner urban walkups.

java-island-docks.jpg

row-of-self-build-canal-houses-in-borneo

757-Java-409-XX-04-JavFo030-338x484.jpg

There are dozens of unique buildings, all with roughly the same proportions, color scheme, and modernist style.

How hard is to make clone of two lane plain street with black asphalt (like normal two lane road) and not concrete one? I mean i really need BOTH version. I cannot plop asphalt on all segments i want, at least because i dont draw them on flat area. I have no problem to pay for it. Please, let me know! 

Thanks much,

biggest lover of this game/community!

Just now, rovapasi1 said:

What road do you exactly mean? Screenshot would help.

Also you might take a look at the road color mod in the WS.

Two lane plain road (i think from NeXT 2). Road color changer CANNOT help just because I WANT BOTH VERSIONS. Concrete is default what we have now. I just want clone same road (name can be like two lane plain road2) but with no concrete version how is it at the moment, but with black asphalt like you have on most roads. I dont want any markings, like it is at the moment. 

Road at the bottom (no markings, no asphalt, just concrete) 

WS001357.JPG

3 hours ago, alborzka said:

So, how come you don't use the second-bottom road then instead, since that one has asphalt? Is it because you don't want sidewalks on it, or ?

The actual road part of that one is sunken, unlike the plain concrete road, which is level with the terrain.

I too would love to have a flat, plain asphalt road! It would be really handy in many places, where concrete doesn't really make sense.

13 hours ago, alborzka said:

So, how come you don't use the second-bottom road then instead, since that one has asphalt? Is it because you don't want sidewalks on it, or ?

Because that one is too good for my rural areas. And as said Avanya, not sunken.. If i wanna use that second-bottom, i wont ask here.........

2 hours ago, boformer said:

Be patient. The next update will make things like that very easy.

Update to NEXT2, or the road tool C:S is considering making?

I didn't see there is a "looking for mod" thread around or am I just blind? :ninja:

Anyway, is there a mod that allows player to resize a prop while in-game? I wanted to use some signage props (let say: UPS) on a concrete arch as sort of "welcome to our company" entry-way, but the sign is kinda too small.

4 hours ago, xonedl said:

I didn't see there is a "looking for mod" thread around or am I just blind? :ninja:

Anyway, is there a mod that allows player to resize a prop while in-game? I wanted to use some signage props (let say: UPS) on a concrete arch as sort of "welcome to our company" entry-way, but the sign is kinda too small.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=911295408

6 hours ago, Arnold J. Rimmer said:

My god, you changed my mood! Cannot wait and thanks for info!!!

Road modding was announced a while ago by co_emmi ;)

Would it be possible to mod the number of visitors for the match day statdions. The one in the game have around 600 visitors, what is not very real in a city with 250k population. If the number could be raised to f.e. 10.000 there would be a bigger impact on traffic.

Would it be possible for someone to make a variation of the 25 tiles mod that distributes the additional tiles among all the milestones? At the moment, all 16 extra tiles are unlocked with the final milestone, but I'd like a version where all the tiles are interspaced throughout the other milestones instead of all bunched up at the end.

16 hours ago, rovapasi1 said:

Would it be possible to mod the number of visitors for the match day statdions. The one in the game have around 600 visitors, what is not very real in a city with 250k population. If the number could be raised to f.e. 10.000 there would be a bigger impact on traffic.

That's a neat idea, but you would kill your city. The number of tourists or the number of stadium visitors is kept that low because of the low agent limits this game has. In a mature city that's close to the agent limit, watch the problem icons pop up when an event starts.

Ever since I've seen how events, even stuff like a disaster evacuation, drain the available agent pool, I've stopped asking for things like these.

Hello folks!

Would anyone be able to create (or knows if someone has made them already) the green lights that are to be found on airport taxiways?

More or less the same (just a little less intense) as the blue lights shown in this screenshot.

UQmTfIB.jpg

I would love some for my airport project!

Cheers!

2 hours ago, Turjan said:

That's a neat idea, but you would kill your city. The number of tourists or the number of stadium visitors is kept that low because of the low agent limits this game has. In a mature city that's close to the agent limit, watch the problem icons pop up when an event starts.

Ever since I've seen how events, even stuff like a disaster evacuation, drain the available agent pool, I've stopped asking for things like these.

Thats a sad thing. :(

I don`t really know if this belongs to here but could anyone do me a huge Favor?

I wanted my Hometown in Cities Skylines and once tried Cimtographer,but this turned out to be a Mess because i had hundreds of chopped off Street Bits everywhere which didn`t even closely resemble my Hometown.

Then recently i tried it with another Tool that also involves using the greyscale Map and the Coordinates terrain.party provides but it didn`t do anything.It just froze and never reacted again,so i kinda gave up.

The Problem is that my Hometown is surrounded by a couple of smaller Towns and one big City,and to be honest,i just wanted my Hometown and maybe two of the smaller Towns next to it on my Map for Starters.

Doesn`t matter if the rest of the Map is empty or covered in Forest.

So could anyone be so kind and use Cimtographer/OSM Importand turn my humble Hometown into a playable Map/Savegame for me,please?

It would be roughly this Area(the Town called Neu Isenburg and Gravenbruch) :

https://www.google.de/maps/@50.051246,8.688077,13.5z?dcr=0

Hey guys.. 

Have one interesting request...

I am building region like Seychelles and there isnt google street view. So what about make google street vehicle car what gonna be exploring your cities? Can I somehow find out which car is usable in low count? Like not to have 100 google street cars :---D 

Let me know what you think!

I appreciate it much if anyone have free time and good mood :-)

On 17/09/2017 at 5:18 AM, rovapasi1 said:

On 17/09/2017 at 10:02 PM, Turjan said:

While Turjan is right it would kill your city, but only in the same way as the larger disaster shelter (which has 10,000 capacity) does - so it could be possible. 

For now though considering it's difficult to regulate modded stadiums I have created one with a slightly higher capacity than the normal match day one. Search Steam for Colossal sports precinct.

I hate to do it, but could I request that someone, anyone release an updated 'No Abandonment' mod? The original creator hasn't responded to comments and doesn't seem to be interested in updating it.

Fingers crossed.

Can someone make Vienna's Gasometer buildings? They're old industrial gas buildings renovated to be mixed-use with apartments and shopping, pretty cool IMO and hopefully if someone makes these they can be mixed-use as well (and not just one Unique Building where I have to add sub-buildings myself to make it mixed-use lol)

gasometer-luftbild_180511.jpg

1234.JPG