IBM Marathon (1250 René-Lévesque) 1.0.0

(14 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

1250 René-Lévesque, also known as the IBM-Marathon Tower, is a 226 m (741 ft), 47-story skyscraper in Montreal,QuebecCanada. The building was designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates for IBM Canada and Marathon Realty, hence the former name "IBM-Marathon". It is now named for its address at 1250 René Lévesque Boulevard West, in the Ville-Marie borough of Downtown Montreal. It is adjacent to the Bell Centre and Windsor Station to the south, and stands on the site of the former American Presbyterian Church. It is connected to the Bonaventure metro station and the underground city network.

1250 is currently  owned and managed  by global real estate investor, developer and owner Oxford Properties and is still partially occupied by IBM.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 5,500 CO$$$ Jobs

To install this Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

will62russ

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Like everyone else, I'm speechless with the quality and quantity of the artistic work you have released lately.  I need to ask if you are taking some type of performance enhancing drugs because I want some of that.  lol!  I'm joking of course.  

Share this review

Link to review
matias93

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I had completely forgot about this one, and then, bam! on the STEX and recieving likes as if the world were ending today!

The rendition is flawless and the reflections had improved a lot. Maybe the only down is the tiling on the base texture, but that is so minimal!

Just a reminder about the description: use the 'remove format' option when pasting text from other places, because otherwise the paragraphing gets disturbed and the text becomes illegible on small screens

Share this review

Link to review
kingofsimcity

Another fantastic building. You're a wizard for pumping out so many high quality buildings in such a short timeframe!

Share this review

Link to review
korver

Another masterpiece.

Share this review

Link to review
Tyberius06

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Another nice building! Thank you very much!

Your buildings will decorate each of mine coastlines (after a little relotting), I'm sure. :)

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

0 of 3 members found this review helpful 0 / 3 members

over all I like the project, window glass work, however creative differences over lotting and lighting and scale... BUT its still decent model...

Share this review

Link to review
cronop

Thanks

Share this review

Link to review
simlacroix

5 stars, that's it, there's no need to add anything else but that, bravo, well done!

Share this review

Link to review
Cyunit

Great i will use it as a standalone skyscraper it plays the part well.:party:

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

Man, you're on a roll ! This one is perfect ( I should know, I live in Quebec:-)

Share this review

Link to review
RandyE

The lighting is so much better than your 2015 version.  This is a great building for showcasing SC4 models and model-making.

Share this review

Link to review
Shanethemain

Absolutely STUNNING! You are on fire lately!

Share this review

Link to review
Urban Constanta

5/5 this is the best building you've ever made. Great work !!! you're buildings are an amazing adition to my city!!! And the speed with wich you finish and upload new buildings is just wow.

Share this review

Link to review

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections