1 Screenshot

About This File

SPAM abcvs Growable AddOn Pack
Lotting by craig-abcvs

This pack of growable lots is designed as an addon to the Core SPAM Mod. The lots all have SPAM textures and props and are fully SPAMpatible.

The pack contains 53 individual lots.

List of lots:
Prop only lots;
SPAM abcvs 1x1 (10 Lots)
SPAM abcvs 2x1 (10 Lots)

* The 1x1 lots have a max of 10 workers.
* The 2x1 lots have a max of 20 workers.
* These assorted 1x1 and 2x1 lots have a blank building, so query with a generic yellow screen.
* They will only grow default fields, standard dirt, pasture, lettuce or orange/apple orchards.
* The fields will not query.

SPAM lots:
Dairy 3x3 Assorted I-R2 (6 Lots)
Farm House 2x2 Assorted I-R1 (6 Lots)
Greenhouse 1x1 Assorted I-R1 (9 Lots)
Green House 1x2 Assorted I-R1 (3 lots)
Greenhouse 2x1 Assorted I-R1 (3 lots)
Greenhouse 2x2 Assorted I-R1 (3 lots)
Home Grain 4x4 Assorted IR-2 (3 lots)

* These lots use a SPAM building from the core mod.
* They will query with the SPAM screen, have SPAM modding, will grow all custom SPAM crops.

SimPeg Agricultural Mod (SPAM)

MTP Super Resource Pack

Unzip files to Documents/SimCity/Plugins/PEGPROD/SPAM/SPAM_Addon/SPAM_abcvs/Growable

Delete all SPAM_abcvs files from plugin folder.

Pegasus, the original creator of SPAM... the Pegprod Team, and the great team of PCG testers.

Additional Screenshots:

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC presents: Diego Del Llano's Puerto Vallarta Growables - Icon Vallarta
      Diego's Puerto Vallarta Growables is a new series of re-lots featuring @Diego Del Llano's fantastic BATs that were based in his hometown. As quite of few of these buildings had their bases graciously removed for lotting, I've decided to take another step beyond just converting them into growables. This first release will cover Icon Vallarta, a luxurious condo building located on the beachfront in Puerto Vallarta.
      Package Overview
      The building was lotted in several different configurations, from your typical small footprint growable to a massive two and three tower complex. Some lots take advantage of the fact that the real-life version is located in a tropical climate. Thus, several lot will have palm trees and tropical plants as its primary flora source. The layout of the largest complex in particular is loosely based off its actual real-life counterpart from the layout of the entrances down to the relative placement of the pool and the buildings.
      Included in the following package are a total of 5 lots: All are R§§§ growables.
      General Stats
      The included growable lots will provide occupancy anywhere from 915 R§§§ to 2738 R§§§ sims, based on the number of buildings in the lot. The lots themselves are offered in the following configurations.
      3x2 front, stage 8; 3x3 front, stage 7; 4x4 left corner, stage 7 for the single tower variant 6x8 front, stage 6 for the dual tower variant 6x10 front, stage 7 for the triple tower variant Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. Since the original buildings used separate IDs for both the MaxisNite and DarkNite models, two separate zips are included at your convenience.
      Main Building(s)
      Icon Vallarta Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol. 1 AnyOne for Tennis VIP girafe maples v2 VIP girafe Canary date palms Textures
      NDEX Texture Set Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Acknowledgements
      Credit goes to Diego Del Llano for the original BAT! Additional thanks to all the content creators behind the props/textures packs that made this set possible.
    • By Shannanigan O'Crabby
      Hey gang,

Is there a super secret way to control how high the scaffolding animation goes on growable buildings?
      I searched around but couldn't find any info.

I have these low roof houses... yet the construction goes up 6-7 levels. Its kind of ridiculous.
      I thought the Floor numbers in the Asset Editor properties might do it but it doesn't seem to make a difference.
      Or I'm doing it wrong... which is a strong possibility as that floor height numbers business makes no sense to me.

I assumed 1 = 1 meter so my houses are approx. 4 high. But I'm still getting massive scaffolding animation.
    • By Craig-Abcvs

Now showing on a STEX or PLEX near you. This SC4.lot file landing strip, is a small yet busy functional airport, designed for your MTP communities and will replace the Maxis Small Landing Strip.   All costs and stats remain the same as its Maxis replacement.   To install unzip and place the lot file in your Plug-ins folder.   To un-install simply delete the file from your plug-in folder.   Features include:   Improved taxi-ways with runway lighting. MTP / Rural themed textures, flora and props. Timed aircraft props to simulate aircraft movement. Different day and night timed people and cars.  Security Guards will come on and off shift during  the day and night at the main security checkpoint. The security gate on the far side of the airport will line up with the gates on the MTP Econo-Airbase, to provide a paved runway for the cash-strapped MTP airforce. This airport still includes the Skydiving, Crop Dusting and Stunt Plane "U-Drive it" planes.   Dependencies: PEG-MTP Super Pack
      PEG-Security Fencing
      Additional Screenie:

Download Here - STEX

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections