4 Screenshots

About This File

I've decided to embark upon a journey to redo a select few of my previous relots. Next up is just one of many shopping centers to come using existing buildings already made for SimCity 4. If a brand isn't available to use or is way out of scale when next to other buildings, I cannot use it as part of these shopping centers. That is only one of the reasons why I have requested new and updated stuff. I could go on, but you're not here for this so....

This shopping mall is in honor of @Ceafus 88 who has teamed up with me to make NEW retail IF possible and has been willing to put up with my nagging for new retail. (lol) While there are some technical behind the scenes issues recently, I'm very much appreciative of the fact that Ceafus is willing to make some new buildings where and of course if he can. So this plaza is for you! 

I know the dependency list is long, but blame it on the use of new props including awesome HD trees. Seriously blame it on the trees.

The lot itself is on a 21x16 space. There is also two transit enabled road connections.

A couple of prop files are also included in this download to allow for this shopping center lot to work. A special thanks to @kingofsimcity for his assistance with that. And of course a special thanks to creators of the buildings used including @Ceafus 88@Heblem, @SimGoober, and @MarcosMX.

Other Dependencies:

Also needed:

What's New 1.0.0   View Changelog

Released

Fixed the issue with a missing prop file for Walmart.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Ceafus 88

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Thank you so much for this, its excellent! 5/5!

Share this review

Link to review
tonyr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thanks for sharing...excellent! 5/5

Share this review

Link to review
kingofsimcity

Fantastic and massive shopping center! Nice work!

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you for making this megalot and for making it so easy to download the dependencies   I like seeing buildings from several Batters put together on a lot like this   very nice work

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By RRetail
      @citybuilder234 requested this to be made and given the general lack of small dental clinics for SimCity 4, I decided to pursue making it.
      This building is found under the health menu.

Dependencies:
      BSC TexturePack Cycledogg Vol 1b BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Ash Trees Beech Trees Feather Grass Hedges Linden Trees Maple Trees Poplar Trees Rowan Trees
    • By RRetail
      Aspen Dental currently operates in more than 33 states and is generally known for being a dental care chain. I've recreated this fast growing company because it seems every decent-sized town around me has one.
      This building is found under the health menu and offers 20 jobs; thanks to @DavidDHetzel for the suggestion.
      Depen
      BSC TexturePack Cycledogg Vol 1b BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 nos17 essentials  SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/ShrubsBirch Trees Birch Trees Feather Grass Linden Trees Maple Trees Narcissus Rowan Trees
    • By RRetail
      I've decided to embark upon a journey to redo a select few of my previous relots. Some of the lots for the banks in this pack have changed only slightly while others have changed drastically. This pack consists of models from @Ceafus 88, @dk1, @SAVAGExPHOENIX and JMyers. 
      A special thanks to @kingofsimcity for the assistance with making the BB&T file a prop.
      5 of the 7 lots will require lotplop to gain access to them. DK1's Bank of America and SavagePhoenix's Illium National Bank will show in the landmark menu.
      Lot Sizes:
      Ceafus88 BB&T Bank: 2x4 lot dk1 Bank of America: 3x2 lot SavagexPhoniex INB Bank: 4x4 lot JMyers Annuity Bank: 2x3 lot JMyers Bank and Trust: 3x3 lot JMyers Credit Union: 3x3 lot JMyers Hoard Investors: 2x3 lot  

Other Dependencies:
      JMyers Small Shops Vol. 4 BSC TexturePack Cycledogg Vol 1b BLAM Blank BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Ash Trees Beech Trees Berries Birch Trees Chestnut Trees Common Spruce Trees Elm Trees Feather Grass Hedges Linden Trees Maple Trees Narcissus Poplar Trees Rowan Trees Sparaxis Flowers Walnut Trees
    • By RRetail
      I've decided to embark upon a journey to redo a select few of my previous relots. Some of the lots for the hotels and motels in this pack have changed only slightly while others have changed drastically. This pack consists of models from @SimGoober, @Heblem, @patfirefghtr,and @onlyplace4. 
      A special thanks to @kingofsimcity for the assistance with making the attached parking garage file a prop.
      Please note that you will need the description (DESC) files for the LBT files found in patfirefghtr's lots. Once you have installed the LBT lots linked below, simply open your plugins/LBT/HotelsPack and delete the lot files found in each hotel folder. You need to keep everything in the model folder. 

Lot sizes:
      LBT  Best Western: 3x5 lot Comfort Inn: 4x5 lot Courtyard Marriott: 6x5 lot Hilton Garden Inn: 6x5 lot Super 8: 3x5 lot Motel (all four variations): 2x2 lot Onlyplace4 Motel: 5x2 lot Simgoober: Best Western: 4x6 lot Days Inn: 5x5 lot Fairfield Hotel: 5x4 lot Hampton Inn: 4x6 lot Holiday Inn Express: 4x7 lot Marriott Downtown: 6x5 lot Super 8: 4x6 lot  
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC TexturePack Cycledogg Vol 1b BLAM Blank BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 LBT Gas Prop Pack LBT Hotel Model Files SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Ash Trees Beech Trees Berries Birch Trees Chestnut Trees Common Spruce Trees Elm Trees Feather Grass Hedges Linden Trees Maple Trees Narcissus Poplar Trees Rowan Trees Sparaxis Flowers Walnut Trees  
    • By RRetail
      I've decided to embark upon a journey to redo a select few of my previous relots. The lots in this pack have all been redone to be different then the relots I originally uploaded. This pack consists of models from @Ceafus 88, @SimGoober, @Heblem, @MarcosMX, @budweiserdude23, @kevdan25, @JaWood, @pclark06 and many more. 
      Many files needed will require off site dependencies. A link will be provided to where you can find the dependency. 
      Prop files are also included in this download to allow for the restaurants to work properly. A special thanks to @kingofsimcity and @nos.17 for their assistance with that. 
      Lot Sizes:
      ADC Boston Market 3x3 lot BLAM Dunkin Donuts 3x4 lot BLAM Taco Bell 4x3 lot BLAM Zaxby's 4x4 lot BWD Tim Hortons 3x4 lot C88 Bojangles 3x4 lot C88 Burger King 3x4 lot C88 Church's Chicken 3x3 lot C88 McDonald's 3x4 lot C88 Papa John's 3x3 lot C88 Popeye's 3x5 lot FCH Jack in the Box 4x3 lot FCH Sonic 3x4 lot FCH Wendy's 3x4 lot HBTY Krispy Kreme 2x3 lot JaWood IHOP 4x4 lot JaWood Olive Garden 3x4 lot Joerg In-N-Out 3x4 lot Kevdan Applebee's 4x4 lot Kevdan Burger King 4x4 lot Kevdan ChickFilA 3x5 lot Kevdan Chili's 4x4 lot Kevdan Dairy Queen 3x5 lot Kevdan Del Taco 4x3 lot Kevdan Denny's 4x4 lot Kevdan Dunkin Donuts 4x3 lot Kevdan Friendly's 3x5 lot Kevdan KFC & A&W 4x3 lot Kevdan Long John Silvers & Pizza Hut 4x3 lot Kevdan McDonald's 4x4 lot Kevdan Sonic 4x4 lot Kevdan Taco Bell 4x3 lot Kevdan Wendy's 3x5 lot Kevdan Whataburger 3x5 lot LBT Burger King 3x3 lot LBT Carls Jr 3x4 lot LBT Church's Chicken 3x3 lot LBT Pizza Hut 3x3 lot LBT Starbucks Coffee 3x3 lot LBT Subway 3x3 lot NCK KFC 3x3 lot NCK Starbucks 3x5 lot P87 Burger King 4x3 lot PCK Checkers/Rally's both 2x3 lots S151 Waffle House 3x3 lot SG Abuelo's Restaurant 5x4 lot SG Buffalo Grill 4x4 lot SG Coldstone Creamery 2x3 lot SG Cracker Barrell 4x3 lot SG Classic Denny's 4x4 lot SG Modern Denny's 4x3 lot SG Fuddruckers 4x3 lot SG Grand China Buffet 4x4 lot SG Hooter's 4x4 lot SG O'Charley's 4x4 lot SG Outback Steakhouse 4x5 lot SG Panera Bread 3x3 lot SG Perkins 3x4 lot SG Plaza Azteca 4x4 lot SG Red Lobster 3x4 lot SG Red Robin 4x4 lot SG Restaurant 3x3 lot SG Ruby Tuesday 3x4 lot SG Starbucks 3x3 lot SG Texas Roadhouse 4x5 lot SG Waffle House (Version 1) 2x2 lot SG Waffle House (Version 2) 2x2 lot SG Waffle King 2x3 lot SRD Little Caesars 2x2 lot SRD McDonald's 4x4 lot SRD Panda Express 3x5 lot SRD WienerSchnitzel 2x3 lot SRT Arby's 3x5 lot   
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC TexturePack Cycledogg Vol 1b BSC MEGA Props Kevdan25 BLAM Blank SG Restaurant Models BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol 2 LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 LBT Gas Prop Pack SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Ash Trees Beech Trees Berries Birch Trees Chestnut Trees Common Spruce Trees Elm Trees Feather Grass Hedges Linden Trees Maple Trees Narcissus Rowan Trees Sparaxis Flowers Walnut Trees

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections