1 Screenshot

About This File

I've decided to embark upon a journey to redo a select few of my previous relots. Next up is just one of many shopping centers to come using existing buildings already made for SimCity 4. If a brand isn't available to use or is way out of scale when next to other buildings, I cannot use it as part of these shopping centers. 

This shopping center is ideal for small communities and meant to compliment the Food Lion Shopping Center, but will fit and work by itself. Enjoy!

The lot itself is on a 7x13 space. There is also three transit-enabled street connections.

A couple of prop files are also included in this download to allow for this shopping center lot to work. A special thanks to @kingofsimcity for his assistance with that. And of course a special thanks to creators of the buildings used including @SimGoober and @budweiserdude23.

Other Dependencies:

Also needed:

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

sejr99999

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

thank you   beautiful lots to show off some great BATs

Share this review

Link to review
tonyr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Well done once again, my friend!

Share this review

Link to review
korver

Yet another impressive relot, nice work! *:)

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By RRetail
      Formerly known as Garden Ridge Pottery, At Home is a chain specializing in home decor products based in Plano, Texas. 
      There were 116 locations in 33 states in 2016 and the number continues to rise as it expands.

Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 Mushy's Trailers 90 Blank White SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Beech Trees Elm Trees Hedges Chestnut Trees Linden Trees Maple Trees Poplar Trees Rowan Trees Walnut Trees  
    • By nos.17
      Recently I acquired all of Bobbo662's fantastic unreleased BATs and their unfinished lots (I cannot thank him enough). Unfortunately, due to RL issues, he was forced to quit and leave most of his amazing bats without decent lots. After talking with him, he was generous enough to just hand them all over to me to relot and upload. Anyways, after a new computer and some Lot Editor problems, I have finally "finished" some lots enough to show here.
      Well...without further ado...I present...

B62 Remastered (all BATs by Bobbo662)
      nos.17 Essentials

Creator Packs

on001222 Relots
      Thai Wah Tower
      Lotus Temple Relot
      Arnorma Hotel Relot

IRM Remakes
      IRM: Distribution Center & Freight Yard
      Lowes Distribution Center (IRM Version)

Contest Entries
      VIP French Pavillions (SC4D 9th Birthday Lotting contest entrant; BAT by vnaoned)
      S3-03-C : CM Centre Commercial
      S3-06-C : City Tourism & Information Kiosk
      S3-10-C : Andrews Fashion Centre
      S3-15-C : Streetside Parking (SSP)
      S3-18-C : Palacio Cristal
      S3-20-C : Target Supercenter Complex

Other Projects
      HBS Lowes (BAT by Heblem)
      Mattb325 UK Retailers Revisited (BAT by mattb325)
      Staples Center (BAT by dmscopio)
      El Cristo Redentor (BAT by Travis and RDQ)
      Feyenoord Stadium (BAT by ks_JPN)

For the original, high-quality images of all uploaded content, please visit my Compendium of Creations.
      More may will in the future... who knows what? 

<hr>
      3/1/2018 Addendum:

• By pclark06
      Because your city can never have enough shopping centers. 6x4 landmark with a 25,000 plop cost. 

Brands featured: Five Below, Wingstop, Smashburger, PPG, Sports Clips, Marco's Pizza, H&R Block.
      Lotting by @RRetail. Thanks again for the lotting.
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props MJB Vol 1 SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Ash Trees Poplar Trees Rowan Trees Maple Trees Linden Trees Feather Grass Beech Trees
    • By RRetail
      I've decided to embark upon a journey to redo a select few of my previous relots. Some of the lots for the entertainment venues in this pack have changed only slightly while others have changed drastically. This pack consists of models from @SimGoober, @Heblem, @Ceafus 88, @dk1, @Fribe and many others.

Lot Sizes:
      AGS Flag River Stadium 12x11 lot AGS Taylor Memorial Field 6x10 lot BLUOB Fitness Club 4x3 lot BMX Chuck E. Cheese's 3x3 lot C88 Swimming Pool 2x2 lot CDZM Kingpin Lanes 3x4 lot DEDWD Indoor Sports Center 6x6 lot DEDWD Karate Dojo 2x2 lot DK1 Retro Bowl 3x4 lot FBE Brewer Stadium 11x10 lot FBE Creek Park 8x9 lot FBE Mallow Park 11x11 lot FBE Talbot Speedway 15x15 lot LBT MMCinemas 6x7 lot SCM World Gym 3x3 lot SG Century Movie Theater 6x5 lot SG Chuck E. Cheese's 4x4 lot SG Dave N Buster's 5x5 lot SG Deadwoods Movie Theater 4x3 lot SG Mini Golf 3x3 lot SG Swimming Pool 1 4x4 lot SG Swimming Pool 2 4x3 lot SG Swimming Pool 3 3x3 lot  
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC TexturePack Cycledogg Vol 1b BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 SG Swimming Pools SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Ash Trees Beech Trees Berries Birch Trees Chestnut Trees Daisies Elm Trees Feather Grass Hedges Linden Trees Maple Trees Narcissus Poplar Trees Rowan Trees Walnut Trees
    • By nos.17
      Lately your sims have been complaining about the crappy cell service in your city. Luckily, you decided to commission this new Verizon Substation in your city to boost service before the sims riot. 
      This download also contains VerizonVan.dat. It adds an extra automata van that may or may not spawn when you place the lot. Personally, I have never seen it, but I am pretty sure it works - it was created by Swamper77, an authority on automata).
      This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot. He graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.
      For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.
      -------
      Stats:
      -------
      3x3 IHT Plop & Grow
           Growth Stage : 2
           45 IHT Jobs
           Plop Cost : $25000
           Bulldoze Cost : $2500
           Power Consumed : 9
           Water Consumed : 7
           Flamability : 45

-------------------
      Dependencies:
      -------------------
      SHK Parking Pack
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol02
      BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures
      Mount Royal Transmission Tower

And above all... have fun!  
      nos.17

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections