Wertstoffsammelstelle (Small Public Recycling Site) 1

(6 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Short description:

You can find them in any village in my native country: Small public sites called ”Wertstoffsammelstelle“ (small recycling site), where people can dispose of the garbage they produce at home by sorting it according to material and putting it into the respective containers. I’ve lotted such a public recycling site for SimCity 4 (since I couldn’t find a believable English translation, I’ve just kept its German name), especially to provide a small garbage disposal facility for village-like settings. In-game, it works like an incineration plant – it basically just removes trash from your city – just with lower values and without producing power. Unfortunately, the stench makes sure that this building has a negative park effect, thus, it shouldn’t be placed near high-wealth estates. Yet pollution values are kept low and it does its job. The public recycling site provides 4 low-wealth civil jobs, therefore, it requires road access. It can be found in the sanitation menu.

Please refer to the Readme for further information.

Available languages:

English, German (both Readme and files). The name of the plugin is in German, however, both readme and description are available entirely in English.

Dependencies:

SFBT Essentials: required for the trash containers.

http://www.simcityplaza.de/index.php/props-und-texturen/essentials?download=162:sfbt-essentials-dezember-2015-(windows) (Windows)

http://www.simcityplaza.de/index.php/props-und-texturen/essentials?download=161:sfbt-essentials-dezember-2015-(mac) (Mac)

Installation:

Move or copy the file Wertstoffsammelstelle.SC4Lot that comes with this download into your Plugins folder. To uninstall, bulldoze all recycling sites (all instances from this plugin) and remove said file.

User Feedback