2 Screenshots

About This File

This Luxurius beach front condos, are located in Puerto Vallarta , Mexico, my Hometown, the height is 196,85 ft, (60 meters). 

DEAR PEOPLE FROM SIMTROPOLIS: YOU CAN FIND THE VERSION WITH "NO PLAZA" IN THAT VERSION YOU CAN MODIFY THE LOT, PUT PROPS, FLORA, MAKE THE LOT AS BIG AS YOU WANT... FEEL FREE TO EDIT THIS VERSION. ENJOY.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 1,500 CS$$$ Jobs

To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugin

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Tyberius06

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I gave it 5 because the model is amazing, but the folks who are complaining about the poor lottin on the no plaza version (simple green base texture), they are right. Can I ask if you could use the 0x258f2000 pavement base texture under your lots? Anyhow I will relot both versions of this, and +5 star for the 2 version. @noahclem showed us a nice approach how we can use the bigger buildings, mostly skyscapers or buildings like this to make from them an offset prop and put them above sunken highways/express ways or railways, roads etc without making tunels. With this method we can even curve "exprassway tunnels" under the prop... I guess... I never tried, but I will... :)

So thanks for this building, but an update would be nice on the NoPlaza version, however it's kind of easy to lotting... :) And I really like the original plaza texture... :)

- Tyberius

Share this review

Link to review
Jorginho Ochoa

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

No has pensado en hacer el simbolo de Puerto Vallarta, la famosa iglesia de Guadalupe? Te lo comento porque tus creaciones son asombrosas la verdad, me encantan. Ya me volví fan de tu trabajo. Ojalá en un tiempo que tenga empiece a aprender a hacer creaciones como las tuyas o al menos similares. Saludos.

Share this review

Link to review
RandyE

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Serious artistic product warning.  I've rated this 5 stars but there really is no rating, its simply another example of the product of the best work there could possibly be.

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

That is... daring (but how are we going to harmonize the pavement ? Wouldn't it have been better if the lotting had had a sightly larger footprint including the whole pavement ? Or a long rectangular pool as in what I can see of the original ? Then again perhaps I should DL & plop it and see what's on the other side :-)].Done. The front of the plaza lot is nice ! And yes, of course the no-plaza lot can be MMP'd if not relotted :-))

(strange thing : I DLed both MN versions, but I get one MN and one DN (beautifully lit both) although I have no DN mod installed. Hm. Weird :-) )

Share this review

Link to review
cronop

Thanks

Share this review

Link to review
SimNation

Thanks for keeping the bats going.

Share this review

Link to review

Great job! A very different building.

Share this review

Link to review
MarkusNakfoor

Impressive work! i just have been obsessed with this game lately and me finding out that there is actual communities for it i was like what! literal brain orgasm (excuse my language), i have a request we have really cool and unique buildings in my country and i'd like nicely ask you to do them, you can find samples of them in 3D for Google Earth in the 3D samples library search which can help you make them easier, these buildings like 1. Bahrain World Trade Centre and 2. Bahrain Financial Harbour, 3. Four Seasons Bahrain Bay Hotel and finally 4. Arcapita Bank Bahrain Bay. I'd really appreciate it if you'd contribute to the community here and to let them enjoy these unique designed buildings in SimCity 4 overall thanks! and i wish you could read this post.

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you   I like this long and curved building  it will stand out among all the square and rectangular buildings  beautiful lighting too

Share this review

Link to review
robdragon

If I could give it a million stars I would!

Perfect Thanks!

Share this review

Link to review

5 ***** Model but 4**** Lot.

My only real complaint is that the lot should probably be 8x3 not 8x2, the lot as it is look barren (Although I get why it does)

Share this review

Link to review
Matty B

Will look great near my beach neighborhood with palms and the sandy shoreline. Great work once again! Thank You again.*:thumb: 

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Diego Del Llano
      The Torre Latinoamericana (English: Latin-American Tower) is a skyscraper in downtown Mexico City, Mexico. Its central location, height (188 m or 597 ft; 44 stories) and history make it one of the city's most important landmarks. It is also widely recognized internationally as an engineering and architectural landmark since it was the world's first major skyscraper successfully built on highly active seismic land. The old skyscraper withstood the 1985 Mexico City earthquake without damage.
      The Torre Latinoamericana was Mexico City's tallest building from 1956, when it was built, until the 1984 completion of the Torre Ejecutiva Pemex, which is 22 m higher (although, if one subtracts the height of the television transmitter atop the Torre Latinoamericana, it had already been surpassed in 1972 by the 207 m-tall Hotel de México, which was subsequently remodelled and turned into the World Trade Center Mexico City). It is situated on the corner of the Eje Central and Madero Street.

"In memory of those who died in the earthquake in Mexico City, September 19 /2017"

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 2,500 CO$$$ Jobs
      To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugins
    • By SimCityHawk
      El Paso & Ciudad Juárez in SimCity 3000. Two cities on each side of the border. El Paso is situated north of the border and the troubled Ciudad Juarez is situated south of the border. El Paso has a high level of control and is a functioning and civilized city. Ciudad Juárez, however, is the world's most dangerous city outside of a war zone. Therefore, crime is booming and the police are almost non existent.  
    • By Diego Del Llano
      This Luxurius beach front condos, are located in Puerto Vallarta , Mexico, my Hometown, the height is 196,85 ft, (60 meters). 

DEAR PEOPLE FROM SIMTROPOLIS: YOU CAN FIND THE VERSION WITH "NO PLAZA" IN THAT VERSION YOU CAN MODIFY THE LOT, PUT PROPS, FLORA, MAKE THE LOT AS BIG AS YOU WANT... FEEL FREE TO EDIT THIS VERSION. ENJOY.

This file Includes: Functional Landmark with 1,200 CS$$$ Jobs
      To install: Unzip the folder inside and dragg it on C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Plugin

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections