Avenue Roundabout Filler with NAM Logo 1

(4 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Description:

This simple avenue roundabout filler, a 2x2 lot that can be plopped into the center of an avenue roundabout like any other roundabout filler, is designed after the NAM Logo, and as such, it is a tribute to arguably one of the the greatest and most important SC4 mods of all time. It can be found in the park menu.

Dependencies:

BSC Mega Props - SG Vol01: Required for the bushes and rosebeds.

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746

Note: You must be registered at sc4devotion.com to download the dependencies mentioned above.

Installation:

Move or copy the folder in this archive into the Plugins folder of your edition of SimCity 4. To uninstall, bulldoze all existing roundabout fillers from this plugin and remove all of its corresponding files from your Plugins folder.

Compatibility:

This plugin itself should be compatible with all versions of SimCity 4; if not, please report. However, it is thought to be used in conjunction with the Network Addon Mod, and the NAM is only compatible with Cim City 4 Rush Hour or SimCity Deluxe.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

AsimPika3172

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Beautiful!!!! I like it! I give you.... 5 stars! *:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

thank you  what an appropriate way to acknowledge the NAM team's contributions

Share this review

Link to review
SimCoug

Very creative, and I could see the NAM logo before I even looked at your description. Well done!

Share this review

Link to review
Alan Waters

Very creative. Well done!

Share this review

Link to review

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections