7 Screenshots

About This File

DESCRIPTION
Located in the city of Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil, Saint Thomas is a modernist residential building built in 2009.

INFORMATIONS
The model is available in two versions, Landmark and Residential building. The lot includes 2 trees and they may take a while to appear.
This building was made with custom LODs in case any LOTter decides to work with it.

Landmark:
Plop cost: 15,000
Lot size: 2x1

Residential building:
Lot Size: 2x1
R$$$: 250
R$$: 450
R$: 650

INSTALLATION
Unzip the files from the .zip to your Plugins folder. There are four .zip files in the download area. Be aware!

Saint Thomas (Residential - MN): this is the Residential version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
Saint Thomas (Landmark - MN): this is the Landmark version for those who do not use SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
NOTE: if you download both MN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

Saint Thomas (Residential - DN): this is the Residential version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
Saint Thomas (Landmark - DN): this is the Landmark version for those using SimFox Day and Nite Modd.
NOTE: if you download both DN .zips I highly suggest you to delete one .SC4Model file, but never both.

DEPENDENCIES
SimFox Day and Nite modd (for Darknite users only).

To check my other projects you can visit my thread :)

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Fantozzi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Can't imagine a city - I mean a city, not a town - where this building doesn't look good. And it looks good from all angles SC4 offers. And it is elegant and tall but not too tall and not too sophisticated.

It is ... mhm ... some kind of 'best mate bat'. Very uselfull as a generic residential but high class on the details, textures and modelling. Perfect to me.

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

super done 5/5... like the over model and subject chosen... like most if not all the texture work -two spots I noted by split hairs... like all the windows... aside from creative differences, like most of the lighting....

Share this review

Link to review
mattb325

Wonderful Bat - well done! New residentials are always welcome *:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review

Awesome stuff, looks great! I must say you have real knack for picking some of the most interesting buildings to recreate.

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

Another day, another JPS bat : YAY !!! (I love that they take so little space and still are so... stately :-)

Share this review

Link to review

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections