True Earth

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Cephalonia: Introduction

sv9P1tl.jpg

The Mediterranean is one of the world's most beautiful destinations - and Greece's Cephalonia is one of its most spectacular islands. Between the soft sand, crystal clear water, beautiful landscapes, and perfect temperatures - any trip here is truly unforgettable.

After previously exploring this theme earlier in 2016 - I've decided to expand on it quite a bit. I've detailed the remainder of the tile, covering every last bit of land with flora - and there's going to be a massive variety of new scenes to explore.

We'll get the five-part series started off by taking a look at one of the defining features of Greece - the Ionian Sea.

3TifPQt.jpg

fPQRL2I.jpg

From there, it's off to the countryside to visit some of the beautiful farmland that covers the island.

0EzDGq9.jpg

RhZnAJ9.jpg

We'll then visit one of the many charming villages that dot the landscape - Anomeria.

mu25P3u.jpg

LAdXSnE.jpg

The fourth update will be a special one - a trip to Cephalonia's iconic Myrtos Beach.

o85f8Br.jpg

Yq262m8.jpg

We'll then wrap things up with one last trip through the countryside, along with some overviews of the entire tile.

ozIOfTF.jpg

1AqAB6M.jpg

With 100 pictures in total - it's going to be a truly incredible trip. We begin in a couple of days - you won't want to miss it!

Don't forget to comment, like, and follow True Earth if you haven't already!

-korver

---

Previous Update: "Greece: Part III"

eDyYtPt.jpg

Big thanks to @RobertLM78, @TekindusT, @Tyberius06, @SC4L0ver, @CorinaMarie, @tariely, @redfox85, @Toby Ferrian, @_Michael, @Fantozzi, @Manuel-ito, @Maloskero, @raynev1, @mrsmartman, @bobolee, @RandyE, @Tonraq, @scotttbarry, @mike_oxlong, & @Marushine for all the likes!

18 Comments

Recommended Comments

Unbelievable.  The lighting/moods of the different pictures and the perfectly randomly natural nature that stand out to me in this entry. 

Share this comment

Thanks @mike_oxlong *:)

Thanks @GoKingsGo! I wanted to really set the mood for each pic in regards to the editing - and also to make sure I didn't overdo it, either *;) Glad you liked it!

Edited by korver  

Share this comment

A total, glorious lesson in MMP. That beach ! That contour-following flora !(and the trick of not using real roads but making them whole --if I am not mistaken ?)  Endless delight. (they should add a special Korver Star to the rating line...)

Share this comment

I tried rubbing my eyes to see if this are in-game screenshots, but it seems they're not. Well done mate, I'll add another thumbs up to the existing one.*:thumb: *:thumb:

Share this comment