Turks and Caicos Beach V 2.0.0

(4 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

BeachRelease1.thumb.jpg.d9c248e26b93e75522adc82c3631f114.jpg

BeachRelease2.thumb.jpg.235270841a135b71d1b435158bafcb1a.jpg

About this file:

This is a Beach Mod in HD resolution (1024x1024) to be used with Sudden Terrain Valley.

NOTE:

In order to utilize hd textures you must be rendering in hardware mode, otherwise you may experience a crash to desktop.

Installation:

Unzip to your zzz_terrain_sudden_valley folder. To avoid conflicts ensure you have no other beach mods installed.

Dependencies:

Sudden Valley Terrain Mod (Recomended)

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2867

Credits:

Gobias, Rivit, me.

What's New 2.0.0   View Changelog

Released

Some errors were corrected.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

korver

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Beautiful work!

Share this review

Link to review
ESP15

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Maravilloso !

Share this review

Link to review
mr.fusion

Nice shores and beaches! How can You go to zoom 6 ingame?

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By shawn cheah
      In episode #1, we kickstart the city by building up a small island and than looking to spread out our city in the next episode. We so far have began to build our skyline, and commercial districts and the iconic japan neon light street. Project Japan is a humble attempt to build a somewhat realistic looking Japanese city situated somewhere between Okayama and Kobe on the northern shore of the Harima-nada sea. Japanese city series are almost non-existent, perhaps because of the serious ack of Japanese themed assets on the workshop. Finding inspiration can be tricky. Therefore, revamps are to be expected throughout the series, as i get better at building Japanese cityscapes and/or new assets become available.
      Find out more by watching my video below. 

• By alejolopez13
      Hola chicos!
      Aquí publicaré el progreso de mis modificaciones de Playas, Oceanos, Carreteras, Terrenos, Lotes, etc...

• By rivit

Since GoFSH has been around since 2011 its probably fitting that it has a dedicated support topic. It will probably contain Tips and Tricks and Examples of things that can be done with GoFSH and Bender. However, I'd also like to use this topic to talk about making textures in general. I envisage this topic to be both informative and contemplative (hence the title). Please feel free to contribute your questions, insights and knowledge. I know there are many great texture wranglers in this community.
      Its almost exactly 12 years since I first dared to submit a modd for SC4. The HerringboneBrick Streets were made the hard way - all manual and using a program called FSHMan which didn't always work as expected. There was a lot to learn. It took me about three months to make just one set of $$$ wealth street textures but it was worth it. Eventually this has led to GoFSH and a number of new mods as my skills and productivity improved.
         For anyone interested below is the original High Quality Herringbone Brick texture - feel free to use it in BATs or other textures - maybe a Euro sidewalk mod or replacing some hackneyed Lot Texture/Overlay. These are appropriately scaled for SC4, but you may want to adjust colors or rough them up a bit to fit your purposes. There are three sizes in the zip 128x128, 256x256, 512x512. They will tile without seams.
      HerringbonePavingRed128.bmp
      RedHerringboneBrickPaving.zip
    • By Null 45
      This is a tool that I wrote to create multi-image textures.
      It can also add images to a fsh file in an existing dat.

If no image exists clicking the "Add" button or dragging and dropping a group of images onto it will create a new image adding all the selected bitmaps.
      If the file name begins with 0x it will use the file name as the Instance.
      If a dat has been loaded and the image to modify has been selected from the list additional images may then be added to the fsh using the "Add" button.
      The "Generate new Instances" option generates new instance id when saving into an existing dat, if it is not checked it will overwrite the existing files.
      Additional documentation is in the Readme.
      Download Multi Fsh Tool