1 Screenshot

About This File

RockP7.thumb.png.acf5b4eb3972e9777ddffc3150a0ee61.pngRockP4.png

RockP6.png

RockP3.png

RockP5.png

About this file:

This is rock mod in HD resolution (1024x1024) to be used with Sudden Terrain Valley.

NOTE:

In order to utilize hd textures you must be rendering in hardware mode, otherwise you may experience a crash to desktop.

Installation:

Unzip to your zzz_terrain_sudden_valley folder. To avoid conflicts ensure you have no other rock mods installed.

Dependencies:

Sudden Valley Terrain Mod

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2867

Credits:

Gobias, Rivit, me.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Alan Waters

Excellent! Already in my game. The only thing - you can make it a bit darker, very bright.

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By alejolopez13
      Hola chicos!
      Aquí publicaré el progreso de mis modificaciones de Playas, Oceanos, Carreteras, Terrenos, Lotes, etc...

• By VALASatoshi
      Hello everyone, I have changed my display name as I work on stuff to release on to the exchanges.  Satoshi is a online nickname I use after the Japanese name for Ash Ketchum, by the way,  and not after the founder of blockchain and Bitcoin, the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto.
      Anyways, I'm working on a few different things right now.  Have been experimenting with GoFSH and have I guess what would be better to call a  'rough draft' of a retexture of Paeng's Bicycle Paths using the highwealth texture from Catalyst's Asphalt Sidewalk Extension Mod.  I got the idea to start using this texture actually from @rsc204 and his addon to the Catalyst one. However, instead of Bicycle Paths I'm re-purposing them as more of an Urban Sidewalk to be used on custom lots and to be made into custom filler pieces.  The lots in the picture are the lots included with the Paeng Download and had been relotted by me a bit before I started the retexture, so sort of ignore the props because that is all going to change.  
      I'm also gonna link two pictures of the SuperSHK Parking relots that I'm doing.  This would be cool to eventually release with @kingofsimcity's permission as I used his repository and, I'm assuming, will adapt to whatever texture set up you would have in regards to that pack.
      Lastly, work continues on the retaining walls I'm making using the prop from @Bipin's Concrete Retaining Walls.  But I was thinking as maybe my first BAT project, remaking if possible Bipin's prop and adding Diagonals and grafitti.  Probably a bit out of scope as I have no modeling experience but you gotta start somewhere? Again, that's a big maybe, and if I don't decide to do it will still be continuing with the Ortho pieces
      In addition, I will be doing relots of BATs and if people like them I’ll try and release that too. The general focus of all these projects is creating urban settings with unified textures. Looking forward to moving forward with things for a first release of something!

• By Simulanten
      Hi all,
      I'm back. After my Silva NC build got heavier and heavier (and with me getting lost in some asset creation like this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1321658963 or this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1314771179 ) I left this recreation of a real town because I wanted to go back to more freedom of something more fictional. What could be better than a desert town (with lots of empty space - good for FPS) and I like the bleak and dry places anyway.
      So here I started with a typical junction town - on a custom map taken from terrain.party with elevation data from around Tecopa CA - tweaked just a little bit in Wilbur.
      I'm not sure how quickly I'll be able to develop this town - and if I ever will get back to Sylva. But expect some pics of this gem of the desert rather sooner than later...

• By hemeac
      I've been playing around with Blender and thought I would modelling some residential properties.  After finishing the model and working on a 1024x1024 texture map, it appears ok in Blender Render, but a corner of the house has a texture glitch in Cities.  Before I start playing around with it more, I wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions on what the problem may be.  
      Edit: Should note that I loaded the model with Steam Workshop disabled, but saw the error both with and without mods/other assets loaded.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections