Tariel Curling Club (5x7) 1.0.1

(2 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Tariel Curling Club (5x7)

I know. It’s a weird Nordic sport. But it is a sport, requiring a good eye and two good arms ; and anyone who’s played it will tell you that frantically sweeping ice is an excellent cardio exercise.

The original by evilmoss is here. ***YOU NEED THE ORIGINAL MODEL & DESC***

A list of deps is in the folder. Same properties as the original. The parking (NB : like all my parkings) is transit enabled.

EDIT : Wrong list of deps (I had two versions of the same lot). My bad. Apologies for the SNAFU. You must redownload.

Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is a constant and pleasant reassurance.

General warnings :

(1) This is for SC4 Rush Hour.

(2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere here, but you never know !)

(3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different ; perhaps you should use it…)

(4) I play Nights. Hence the included RVT zNightLighting. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or get rid of them entirely.

(5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s a link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods.

What's New 1.0.1   View Changelog

Released

Added Warning re Model & Desc deps needed from the original

Cganged list of dependencies !!! (had two versions of the lot ; was version#1 list..SNAFU. Apologies).

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

sejr99999

thank you for a beautiful relot of this unusual building from long ago (in SC4 years)  I really like the almost chaotic parking lot too

Share this review

Link to review
pclark06

This was absolutely worthy of a relot, thanks for doing this, it looks great!

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By tariely
      TL-Pooty Santa Monica Promenade & CS $$ PLOP
      I’ve always found that promenade really nifty but I felt it would be even better with more flexibility – and lighting, of course ! So I added lights, and some more promenade stuff, and pedmall pieces to link the buildings and existing pedmalls  in more various ways.
      The original Pooty Santa Monica Promenade is here.
      Pooty’s content on the STEX is there.
      -------------------------
      Dependencies
      BSC_MegaProps_Kevdan25_Vol01.dat
      BSC Textures vol.01 
      MAS71 Props Vol.01.dat
      Murimk Props vol02  (Murimk_Park_props_1_small.dat)
      Network Addon Mod 36  (NAM_props.dat)
      Paeng_resource_Parks205.dat
      PorkieProps-Vol1.dat
      RVT zNightLighting  (zLightCones_RVTNite.dat & RVT_ParkLights2.dat)
      SPOT_C-rc100.dat  (direction arrows)
      Tamorr_Family_Prop_V1.dat  (in Tamorr’s Resource 2.05)
       wmp_power_props01.dat  (in WMP Power Lots)
      Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is a constant and pleasant reassurance.
      General warnings :
      (2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere, in general, but you never know !)
      (3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different ; perhaps you should use it…)
      (4) I play Nights. Hence the RVT zNightLighting dependency. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or get rid of them entirely.
      (5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s the link once for all ; just follow it into the woods.

***Tariel's Content here.

• By tariely
      TL-RLM Denis Cherry Plaza (5x5)
      This plaza-park of mine can be used in tandem with some of my other parks featuring that particular flagstone texture (and soon with some paths sets) ; visit my store to shop around ! 
      Nams Prop Pack vol.2
      NDEX Konietzko Fountain (model only)
      NDEX Base Texture Set 1
      RDQ Trees #04 et #09 , in RDQ HD Props Pack Maxis Nite (model and desc)
      RLM-MMS_Textures_v100.dat, in RLM-MMS Textures 100
      Tamorr_Family_Prop_V1.dat,in Tamorr’s Resource 2.05
      Tariel-Rivit’s Essentials
      wmp_power_props01.dat, in WMP Power Lots
      Girafe trees : Rowans, Walnuts, Ashes, Lindens, Chestnuts, Honey Locusts

Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Tyberius06, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is very comforting.
      General warnings :
      (2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere here, but you never know !)
       (4) I play Nights. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or take them out of my Essentials  folder dep.
      (5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s the link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods, when indicated.
    • By airman15
      We have to go back! Back to the past, so we can go back to Back to the Future. The way I see it, if you're going to build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style? Powered with 1.21 Gigawatts, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious stuff! Just remember to pack some extra Plutonium for the ride home. Or some weather reports if you need a lightning storm!   About the upload- There are two files included. One file adds a stock DeLorean to the game while the second file adds the DeLorean Time Machine from the Back to the Future trilogy. They will be found on the roads of your city. This file is a revisiting of a DeLorean that was released two years back in order to give it a better model, better textures and the time machine variant. You could say I was a slacker.  Sorry, hoverboards not included.   Dependencies? None required.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections