About This File
Tariel Curling Club (5x7)
I know. It’s a weird Nordic sport. But it is a sport, requiring a good eye and two good arms ; and anyone who’s played it will tell you that frantically sweeping ice is an excellent cardio exercise.
The original by evilmoss is here. ***YOU NEED THE ORIGINAL MODEL & DESC***
A list of deps is in the folder. Same properties as the original. The parking (NB : like all my parkings) is transit enabled.
EDIT : Wrong list of deps (I had two versions of the same lot). My bad. Apologies for the SNAFU. You must redownload.
Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is a constant and pleasant reassurance.
General warnings :
(1) This is for SC4 Rush Hour.
(2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere here, but you never know !)
(3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different ; perhaps you should use it…)
(4) I play Nights. Hence the included RVT zNightLighting. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or get rid of them entirely.
(5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s a link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods.
What's New 1.0.1 View Changelog
Added Warning re Model & Desc deps needed from the original
Cganged list of dependencies !!! (had two versions of the lot ; was version#1 list..SNAFU. Apologies).