TL-Woodwork Parks (96-9x8-9x8) 1.0.0

(1 Review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Tariel-Woodwork Parks (9x6-9x8-9x8)

I remember going “wow” when I first saw that set of parks and plazas by woodb3kmaster, way back then (I mean, 2006, or whereabouts). But… no night lights. So I tarielized them. And relotted them, beginning with the three parks. (A plaza later...)

You can check woodb3kmaster's content on the STEX.

There are three parks : Burgess Square (9x6), Nyhaven Spring Park (9x8) and Nyhaven Calluna Park (9x8). The latter can be used with my Infinity Parks modular set, having the same paths texture.

A list of deps can be found in each park’s folder (almost all the same, with a few variations). The lots have the same properties as the originals.

Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, CorinaMarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is a constant and pleasant reassurance.

General warnings :

(1) This is for SC4 Rush Hour.

(2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere here, but you never know !)

(3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different ; perhaps you should use it…)

(4) I play Nights. Hence the included RVT zNightLighting. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or get rid of them entirely.

(5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s the link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

sejr99999

thank you   I do like these better with lights

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By tariely
      TL-Pooty Santa Monica Promenade & CS $$ PLOP
      I’ve always found that promenade really nifty but I felt it would be even better with more flexibility – and lighting, of course ! So I added lights, and some more promenade stuff, and pedmall pieces to link the buildings and existing pedmalls  in more various ways.
      The original Pooty Santa Monica Promenade is here.
      Pooty’s content on the STEX is there.
      -------------------------
      Dependencies
      BSC_MegaProps_Kevdan25_Vol01.dat
      BSC Textures vol.01 
      MAS71 Props Vol.01.dat
      Murimk Props vol02  (Murimk_Park_props_1_small.dat)
      Network Addon Mod 36  (NAM_props.dat)
      Paeng_resource_Parks205.dat
      PorkieProps-Vol1.dat
      RVT zNightLighting  (zLightCones_RVTNite.dat & RVT_ParkLights2.dat)
      SPOT_C-rc100.dat  (direction arrows)
      Tamorr_Family_Prop_V1.dat  (in Tamorr’s Resource 2.05)
       wmp_power_props01.dat  (in WMP Power Lots)
      Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is a constant and pleasant reassurance.
      General warnings :
      (2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere, in general, but you never know !)
      (3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different ; perhaps you should use it…)
      (4) I play Nights. Hence the RVT zNightLighting dependency. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or get rid of them entirely.
      (5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s the link once for all ; just follow it into the woods.

***Tariel's Content here.

• By tariely
      TL-RLM Denis Cherry Plaza (5x5)
      This plaza-park of mine can be used in tandem with some of my other parks featuring that particular flagstone texture (and soon with some paths sets) ; visit my store to shop around ! 
      Nams Prop Pack vol.2
      NDEX Konietzko Fountain (model only)
      NDEX Base Texture Set 1
      RDQ Trees #04 et #09 , in RDQ HD Props Pack Maxis Nite (model and desc)
      RLM-MMS_Textures_v100.dat, in RLM-MMS Textures 100
      Tamorr_Family_Prop_V1.dat,in Tamorr’s Resource 2.05
      Tariel-Rivit’s Essentials
      wmp_power_props01.dat, in WMP Power Lots
      Girafe trees : Rowans, Walnuts, Ashes, Lindens, Chestnuts, Honey Locusts

Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Tyberius06, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is very comforting.
      General warnings :
      (2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere here, but you never know !)
       (4) I play Nights. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or take them out of my Essentials  folder dep.
      (5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s the link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods, when indicated.
    • By tariely
      TL-Woodwork Astor Plaza (9x8)
      That is the only big plaza from Woodb3kmaster’s set that I tried to tinker with. I ended up changing it almost completely (except for the dimensions), but I wouldn’t have created my version without his, so kudos go to him. And I did keep the name.
      It was really early in my lotting-relotting days (last year...), when I was going crazy in the L.E. playground. I calmed down since then (slightly). The silver lining is  that, once you get all those here deps, you will have deps for my lots (and many others) until the end of days.
      See Woodb3kmaster’s parks and plazas original set, and Woodb3kmaster’s content on the STEX.
      BSC MegaProps JBSimio vol.3
      BSC MegaProps SG vol.1
      BSC MegaProps RT vol.1
      BSC MegaProps RT vol.2
      BSC MegaProps Misc vol.101
      BSC MegaProps Misc vol.102
      BSC MegaProps MJB vol.2
      ***BSC Textures vol.2***
      ***Namspopof Props Pack vol.1***
      (Apologies...)

BSC Parks v2 Base Set 1 (Bsc_Park_PeoplePropFamily.dat)
      BatProps Mattb325 vol.102
      Namspopofs Props Pack vol.2

PEG-MTP SUPER Resource Pack
      PEG OWW2 Resource Pack vol.1
      PorkieProps vol.1
      rfy_warehouse_props,
      Simfox 8 Chestnuts
      SFBT _Props Petercrysti
      Tamorr_Family Props v210
      Tariel-Rivit’s essentials
      Twrecks MaxisProp names & query fix
      VIP-Delecto plop people
      wmp_power_props01
      wmp_ferry_props01.dat
      Girafe : Berries
      ——————
      Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is very comforting.
      General warnings :
       (4) I play Nights. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or take them out of my Essentials  folder dep.
      (5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s the link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods, when indicated.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections