About This File
Tariel-Woodwork Parks (9x6-9x8-9x8)
I remember going “wow” when I first saw that set of parks and plazas by woodb3kmaster, way back then (I mean, 2006, or whereabouts). But… no night lights. So I tarielized them. And relotted them, beginning with the three parks. (A plaza later...)
You can check woodb3kmaster's content on the STEX.
There are three parks : Burgess Square (9x6), Nyhaven Spring Park (9x8) and Nyhaven Calluna Park (9x8). The latter can be used with my Infinity Parks modular set, having the same paths texture.
A list of deps can be found in each park’s folder (almost all the same, with a few variations). The lots have the same properties as the originals.
Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, CorinaMarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is a constant and pleasant reassurance.
General warnings :
(1) This is for SC4 Rush Hour.
(2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere here, but you never know !)
(3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different ; perhaps you should use it…)
(4) I play Nights. Hence the included RVT zNightLighting. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or get rid of them entirely.
(5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s the link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods.