About This File
There were a few Mayor abodes floating around that I liked to use in my CJs. I decided to give them some TLC. Those four go to the Big City Mayor’s Mansion to the humbler rural one. You’ll find them somewhere at the top of the Reward menu.
The list of deps is included in each folder.
I didn’t make those lots from scratch but riffed on already existing lots done by savvier people than I, as I couldn’t bat to save my life. The originals are there :
• From the ever prolific mrBisonm (Nexis), who gave us so many enjoyable lots and is still doing it : Nexis MayorMansion and NexisSuccessfulMayor Mansion :
• from gshmails (idem !) : Rural Mayor’s House : https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/2145-rural-mayors-house/
• TEOM Country Mayor House :
Many Thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc, and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4 world and is always generously ready to help. And also the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, CorinaMarie...) We need help when we begin peeking under the SC4 hood. That the community is always there for us noobies is a constant and pleasant reassurance
General warnings :
(1) This is for SC4 Rush Hour.
(2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn't interfere here, but you never know !)
(3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, maybe your trees will be a bit different ; perhaps you should use it : https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31898-maxis-tree-hd-replacement-mod/?tab=comments ).
(4) I play Nights. Hence the included RVT zNightLighting. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or get rid of them entirely.