2 Screenshots

About This File

LM

Updated version of the Victoria Hotel.

1.jpg.598193345ef4354527da4db21da1c574.jpg2.jpg.550383abf5b92408625b972ae2635121.jpg

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

korver

Beautiful lighting! Great work as always.

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you   this is a really beautiful building with awesome lighting

Share this review

Link to review
tonyr

Gorgeous!

Share this review

Link to review
simlacroix

Beautiful as usual, I miss them being C$$ though, does anybody know how to convert them to commercial?

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By RRetail
      I've decided to embark upon a journey to redo a select few of my previous relots. Some of the lots for the hotels and motels in this pack have changed only slightly while others have changed drastically. This pack consists of models from @SimGoober, @Heblem, @patfirefghtr,and @onlyplace4. 
      A special thanks to @kingofsimcity for the assistance with making the attached parking garage file a prop.
      Please note that you will need the description (DESC) files for the LBT files found in patfirefghtr's lots. Once you have installed the LBT lots linked below, simply open your plugins/LBT/HotelsPack and delete the lot files found in each hotel folder. You need to keep everything in the model folder. 

Lot sizes:
      LBT  Best Western: 3x5 lot Comfort Inn: 4x5 lot Courtyard Marriott: 6x5 lot Hilton Garden Inn: 6x5 lot Super 8: 3x5 lot Motel (all four variations): 2x2 lot Onlyplace4 Motel: 5x2 lot Simgoober: Best Western: 4x6 lot Days Inn: 5x5 lot Fairfield Hotel: 5x4 lot Hampton Inn: 4x6 lot Holiday Inn Express: 4x7 lot Marriott Downtown: 6x5 lot Super 8: 4x6 lot  
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC TexturePack Cycledogg Vol 1b BLAM Blank BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 LBT Gas Prop Pack LBT Hotel Model Files SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Ash Trees Beech Trees Berries Birch Trees Chestnut Trees Common Spruce Trees Elm Trees Feather Grass Hedges Linden Trees Maple Trees Narcissus Poplar Trees Rowan Trees Sparaxis Flowers Walnut Trees  
    • By debussyman
      Located on the Calle Ancha del Bazar, this building from the Porfiriato represents the comercial height in the early 1900’s.
      Dependencies: BSC Mega Props - DBSSYMN Vol01 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=736
      Growable Version:
      Lot size:
      2 x 3 tiles
      Building style(s):
      Building: Commercial,Building: CS$$,Style: Chicago,Style: New York,Building: Commercial Shop,Building: Commercial Movie,BTE : Comm. Retailers
      Growth stage:
      <
    • By Aaron Graham

Aaron Graham's NYBT Residential Thread

Hey everyone, this is were I will be making my NYBT Residential Bats at, like the Aaron Graham's BAT Thread, Im in to making residential buildings, why because I feel that there is not enough of residential building to support the commercial buildings in Sim City4.

• By Aarsgevogelte
      LM
      I'm sorry for my long absence. Anyway, here is a romantic corner building from the city of Utrecht.
      I did make some adjustments to the roof and I made the building taller.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections