About This File
- This mod will replace the textures for the Maxis Highway Override network included in the Network Addon Mod to a concrete texture.
- To install this mod, paste the folder entitled "z____Concrete_MHO" directly into your plugins folder.
- If you are installing the mod into a custom folder within your plugins, ensure it loads after the Maxis Highway Override itself.
- Four optional files are included, please remove any that aren't needed:
For users of the Shinkansen (BTM) mod included in the NAM
For users of the Alternate El-Rail mod included in the NAM
For users of RealRailWay from the NAM
For users of the Japanese NAM Facelift Mods Overpasses. Ensure this loads after the Japanese NAM Facelift mod itself.
Including these files without having the corresponding mods installed may cause issues.
- To uninstall this mod, simply remove the folder containing the mod (by default "z___Concrete_MHO") from your plugins folder.
- Network Addon Mod with Maxis Highway Override installed
- Thanks to @MandelSoft for providing the model files for the Maxis Highway Override tunnel entrances
- If you're experiencing an issue with the mod, you can find the support thead here:
Modded by @Samerton
What's New in Version 2.0.0 View Changelog
Credit for this update goes to @rsc204, huge thanks to him!
- Update models for NAM 35
- Update MHO tunnel model textures
- Fix a couple of outdated model textures
- Include support for the BTM, RRW and alternate El-Rail implementation within the NAM, as well as the Japan overpasses mod