Nashville Fifth Third Center

(60 Reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Fifth Third Center

The Fifth Third Center in Nashville, Tennessee, is a 31-story, 490-foot-tall (150 m) skyscraper. It was constructed in 1986 and is located on Church Street and Fifth Avenue North. It was the tallest building in both Nashville and Tennessee for eight years, until it was surpassed by the AT&T Building in 1994.

STATS

Growable C0$$$

Jobs: CO$$$ 4714 , CO$$ 6738

Lot Size: 4x5

Value: 53,000

Bulldoze Cost: 5,300

Power Consumed: 163 MWh

Water Consumed: 1756 gallons

Pollution: 18, 18, 9, 0

Flammability: 23 / Stage 5

Ploppable C0$$$

Jobs: CO$$$ 4714 , CO$$ 6738

Lot Size: 4x5

Value: 53,000

Bulldoze Cost: 5,300

Power Consumed: 163 MWh

Water Consumed: 1756 gallon

Pollution: 18, 18, 9, 0

Flammability: 23 / Stage 5

Dependencies: 

The DN (DarkNite version) needs SimFox Day and Nite Modd

How To Install?

Download MaxisNite or DarkNite pack. Then in your simcity4/plugins directory, create a new folder (named it after the pack or whatever you like), then extract the pack in that folder. If you want ploppable only, you can delete the growable and vice-versa.

This is my 1st ever BAT. So I hope you guys liked it. I will probably update this after I get a new CPU.

Special thanks to those people who teach, guide and help me to create this BAT. I DO really appreciate it guys.  :thumb:  (they know who they are)

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

sam10037

Share this review

Link to review
ladalowet

Share this review

Link to review
b407260

Share this review

Link to review
kenny443

Share this review

Link to review
Edgar

Share this review

Link to review
Cazarines

Share this review

Link to review
emrecik

Share this review

Link to review
londut

Share this review

Link to review
ky72x

Share this review

Link to review
Nevsta

Share this review

Link to review
ElGato951

Share this review

Link to review
off

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Screwballl
      Based on the real elevation data for Knoxville, Tennessee. The various interstates have been added including the full interchanges (as close as I could get them to the real ones). Airplane connections added, a little fertile and plenty of forest. Enjoy!
    • By drunkapple
      G'Day Simtropians,

Today I am presenting a map from the request board. Courtesy of Sparrowsraven and requested about 3 years ago, it has finally found its' way into SC4. Named for revolutionary war hero Gen. George Clark and known by by amongst others as Clarksvegas. What another one?

See me up CLOSE and personal.

This is a real world map and is terrain and scale accurate. It measures 49.152km x 53.248km and utilises 16bit mapping technology. Being in .SC4M format requires one to have Wouanagaine's mapper or terraformer installed to import it into one's game.

Links and instructions are in the updated readme.

I think thats all.

Cheers
    • By drunkapple
      G'Day Simtropians,

Today I wish to present a map requested by Wraner, Thanks mate. Nashville Tennessee is home to the Grand Ole Opry since 1925.

This is a real world map and was produced with dem and satellite data. It is scale and terrain accurate and requires Wouanagaine's mapper or terraformer to import it into SC4. The map measures 57.344km x 57.344km.

A readme with links and instructions is included. (Gratis)

I think that's about all.

Cheers
    • By drunkapple
      G'Day Simtropians,

Today I wish to present a map requested courtesy of Butch72, Thanks mate. Etowah is a small city in Tennessee.

This is a real world map and measures 36.864km x 36.864km. Being in .SC4M it requires Wouanagaine's mapper or terraformer to import it into ones game. the map is terrain and scale accurate and was produced with dem and satellite data.

A readme is included for free, it contains instructions and links.

I think that's all.

Cheers

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections