2 Screenshots

About This File

"Second verse... same as the first...". This lot is a dedicated Right-side End section for both the OWW2 and CDKM Marina. It visually closes off the seawall/boardwalk and rear parking area.   Its nearly identical to the Left-End lot but with a slightly different boardwalk. All properties are similar to the OWW2 1x Plaza lot.

For help creating the perfect terrain for CDK lots, we strongly recommend reading The Official CDK Tutorial.

** This lot requires the following dependencies
 PEG-CDKM Marina
 PEG-OWW2 Resource Pack 1

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

PEG I have a two prong comment here, first again as always your creations are great and make great editions to our cities however: (My Second Comment) What is irking me and in my humble opinion is the fact you are releasing OOW2 sets in single sets instead of one or two larger packs.

Share this comment

Speaking for myself alone I find it annoying to having to download each piece individually and would prefer a more larger so called mega pack. And I am aware of dial up vs file size (as I am on dial up right now) but your last four pieces barely get to 1MB so it is of no strain on my end. I can wait patiently for an extra week or so for a mega pack to be assembled. I hope you understand PEG, and again never mistake me - your creations are 10/10 as always.

Share this comment

I have to agree with palp on this one. While your stuff is and always will be fantastic, I would really like you to take the time to upload these as one pack, to avoid cluttering the STEX. 10/10 for your great work, though!

Share this comment

As was documented in the OWW2 Patch 1 file, the lots are not packaged together to facilitate the patches developed to add greater, non-random control over the appearance of the lots. Also, there is no complete set. There is concurrent development on several related collections with a new lot or patch being released every few days or so.

Share this comment

Some players may be willing to wait the several weeks or even months for an entire collection to be completed, but most prefer to have the items as they are developed. Also, the feedback on individual lots as they are released is used to determine what other lots will be developed.

Share this comment

If this style of development is going to be an issue here and the staff and members here feel that my releases are indeed "cluttering up the STEX", then I can stop uploading here. The lots are all intially released on the PLEX at SimPeg.Com. They are only re-uploaded here as a courtesy and to help support ST & the STEX. :)

Share this comment

By all means, please do not stop uploading here at the STEX. Your work is much appreciated here and is well-known throughout the community. Losing you as a part of our community would be a big hit to ST. I did not realize that the intent was to facilitate updates and whatnot. Keep up the good work!

Share this comment

[color=#2B2B2B][font=arial, sans-serif][size=5][b]Your design is very attractive, I like[/b][/size][/font][/color]

Share this comment

Second verse same as the first, but a little bit louder and a little bit worse! You can ride in my little red wagon! The seats all broken and the axle's draggin! Oom pa! Oom pa pa!

Share this comment