2 Screenshots

About This File

Your sheep will never run away from your farm nor the next door sheepwill come to eat your carrots plantation after you install those onyour farm!

The lot is eye candy only and it will be found at the end of your park menu.

The set includes an option to each kind of farm exsting on original game.

Hope you enjoy it.

Bugs requests and anything else please just leave a comment.

Dependencies:

CastleSet.dat included in Longfellow Castle

Thanks to all the members who helped me on www.simcitybrasil.com.br

-Cori Edit: Updated dependency linky.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Round 2 on the comments: these are a perfect addition to any farming community. 10/10! Now I just have to translate all the Brazilian...

Share this comment

Round 2 of answers:
Thanks man your words are kind.
The translation is not important at allin this case:
This farm must be set around your farms in a way to limit it. To turn it press END and HOME. Pay attention to the direction of the farm lots.

Share this comment

Awesome!! Very realistic fences. This is perfect for all our Farns. These fences are perfect for ranches too. Thanks so much. Great Job. 10+

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Mary Maurine Mayo
      The lot is called Sues Sunflowers. This is a growable farm.
      Most of the props on this lot are mine.
      Thanks go to Couch Potato and Shmails for the props used on this lot as well as the BSC team for textures and props

i was able to find all dependency's except 2 BZBURNS which is no longer available and a missing texture that I can not locate. 
      http://roe99.weebly.com/official-maxis-download.html

you will need to go to this link to get the castle ramparts lot for the fences I used.. 
      BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol02 by couchpotato

you will also need these files for some of the props on this lot
      BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01 by couchpotato
      BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol02
      Shmails Windmill and Obsevatory Props

ok i think thats everything. The only thing I will have to do is replace the missing texture and remove the horse prop as it can not be found..
      Look for Version 2 soon with the repairs mentioned. 

Support Thread for any problems and or questions:
      Mary Millers Creations

last link. you will need this file for this lot and all future lots.
      LNX JBM Mega Prop pack
    • By paeng
      This park system combines three updated versions of previous park sets - Monument Park, Urban Gardens and White Sands Park. Mainly I wanted to create the possibility to lay out a good variety of parks, paths and gardens for any type of city - particularly with options for different path textures to be used on the same city tile. You can now have three very distinct park-styles in your city, each with its own character (layout, props, textures) - and you can mix and mingle them any which way you please... and even exchange or unify textures as you desire.

This will enable you to use the paths, prefab parks, ends, transitions, addons and extensions of all three park sets in one glorious citywide park system.

OVERVIEW

* Three complete parksystems, each with a unique style, textures, props and individual pieces

* A host of possible configurations - Narrow, Wide, Diagonal, Sweeping Curves, Ends, prefab Parks and more

* New park 'Sidings' for realistic-looking transitions to your roads and avenues

* Transitions between textures and/or sidewalks that can adapt to your preferred sidewalk textures and mods

* The ability to exchange or unify the base textures on the fly to suit your taste

* The option to mix and mingle sections of all three sets any which way you want

* All items designed to create extended lawns to be enhanced with MMP flora of your choice

* All items with consistent properties, descriptions and plop helpers, tightly arranged in your menus

* A host of overlay textures and custom props to make your own matching lots

* Peace of mind that future sets and addons will be made to match all of the above

Please note that there is a more in-depth Online Documentation with lots of additional info and many images available as well.

DEPENDENCIES

* Paeng Texture Pack v103 (updated version Sep 2011!)

* Murimk Props 02, v201 (updated version Sep 2011!)

* BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01

* BSCBATPropsMattb325 Vol02

* BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol02

* BSC MEGA Props - swi21 Vol01

* BSC MEGA Props - D66 Vol02

* Porkie Props Vol 01 and Vol 02

* SPOT (Orientation Helpers)

DEVELOPER NOTES

The aim of this overhaul is to 'streamline' the park packs as far as dependencies, general layout and possible variations are concerned. The layout and appearance of the sets have been maintained as much as possible.

Most of the pieces - including the new 'Sidings' - are layed out to give you nice spaces of well-groomed lawn that you can plant with your own choice of flora - bushes, shrubs, flowers and trees from your personal MMP collections.

If you don't want to use any of the sidings, you can safely delete the respective subfile(s).

If you want to exchange or unify any of the base textures, make sure to carefully read the separate instructions included with the 'Texture Changer 205' module (included, but packed separately).

SUPPORT

Should you need support for these items please visit the
      Online Documentation

and/or the

Support Thread

THANK YOU

Special thanks go to the NightOwls Murimk and Shokthrpy for creating special custom props, adding to the unique appearance and feeling of these parks. Thanks also to Krio - his Kiosks continue to serve all park-visiting Sims :-)

CREDITS for RESOURCE FILE

This is a community effort with many friends chipping in - Thanks for that again!

BAT - custom 'Park Props' by Murimk & Shokthrpy
      BAT - 'Kiosks' by Krio
      All Textures - by Paeng

All parts are included with their creator's kind permission.
      You may use them for your own lots, but please do not include them in your upload. Kindly point to this pack as a dependency.

Enjoy!
      Mod edit 29th April 2017 - Fixed formatting + dependency links
      -Cori edit: Fixed one of the fixes that wasn't quite fixed.
    • By paeng
      This set will make it possible to construct a double-sided perimeter fence around special industries, airports, prisons, secret facilities or anything else you want to protect.
      The set has seven pieces:
      1x1 straight 2x1 straight 1x1 outer curve 1x1 inner curve 1x1 inner gate (access to inner area) 3x2 main gate (eyecandy) 2x1 main gate (transit enabled) Also included is a set of four path textures - concrete (default), asphalt, red stone and plain dirt.
      Choose one of the textures only (or rename the one you want to use with the prefix 'z_...', i.e. 'z_asphalt.dat'). You can exchange the texture for another one any time, no need to re-plop the lots.
      Make sure the 'keep_this_texture.dat' is installed all the time, as it contains the custom overlays.
      Of course you can also change the path texture with anything you please using LotEditor.
      The eyecandy gate can be used for any buildings that don't need direct road access. For all others you can use the transit enabled gate.

DEPENDENCIES
      ------------------------------
      * PEG_ChainLinkFence_RESOURCE
      needed file: PEG_ChainLinkFence_RESOURCE.dat (313 Kb)
      * SNM Security Fences
      needed file: SNM_SecurityFencingv2_props.dat (72 Kb)
      Optional
      * SFBT Essentials (orientation-arrows while plopping)
      needed file: SFBT_ArkenbergeJoe_Props.dat (188 Kb)
      ------------------------------
      The lots are completely neutral (no park or landmark effects), are cheap to plop and costs a monthly fee of 1§, except the gates - they cost between 10§ and 25§ a month. They are located at or near the end of the 'Parks' menue and have custom icons.
      Thanks to everybody making resources available!

Enjoy!
      And Merry Christmas to everybody!

-Cori Edit: Fixed formatting and updated linkys.
    • By Doni98
      Hello everyone! I'm back with another cemetery for your sims!
      This is big! Perfect for big cities or any city!

DEPENDENCIES
      Peg Memorial Park Kit

Installation
      Simply put the file in Documents/SimCity4/Plugins
      I changed the name of the mod at the last moment because is not medium, IT'S BIG!
      ENJOY!

• By Michael RT
      For what I’m trying to accomplish, as far as I can tell, I should be using either SC4 Tool or the iLive Reader. I would like to be able to edit certain parameters of buildings in the game. For example, changing the radius for police, fire, education, etc. I would also like to change how much power is generated from power plants, how much water is generated by water pumps and towers, etc. Basically do everything (hopefully) that can be done in SimCity 3000 here.

I’ve tried both SC4 Tool and iLive Reader but can’t seem to find the buildings I’m searching for. I’m truly starting from scratch and need some assistance on either of these programs. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections