RR Prop Pack Vol. 1 1.0.2

(1 Review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

First package of props needed for some of my buildings and some relots.

I've also included prop files of my BATs that I've made up to this point. For them to work properly you'll need to download each one separately. 

IF YOU DOWNLOADED BEFORE MAY 30, 2018 PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD.

What's New 1.0.2   View Changelog

Released

• Removed building props for Belk, Boscov's, Bon-Ton and Montgomery Ward due to being too small.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

sejr99999

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

thank you  these will be very useful

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By RRetail
      Stop & Shop is a chain of supermarkets located in the northeastern US. It currently operates over 400 stores throughout the region.
      9x12 lot with 68 jobs
      Made as a request by @JJBers

Dependencies:
      LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 RR Prop Pack Vol 2 SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Beech Trees Birch Trees Chestnut Trees Elm Trees Feather Grass Hedges Linden Trees Maple Trees Rowan Trees
    • By Andreas Roth
      The SFBT Essentials contain the custom UIs that every SFBT lot uses, as well as shared textures and prop packs. The file will be updated from time to time, so please check back to this download once in a while.
      This is the March 2009 version of the essentials installer. Further versions will include the date in the filename as well, so you can easily find out if you have an outdated version installed.

The installer will update all files if they are placed in the default folder (\My Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins\SFBT\) automatically, otherwise you will have to update them manually and delete outdated files. The readme files contains a list of all files that are included in this version.

Unfortunately, the installer programis not compatible with a Mac - a ZIP version of the Essentials is available here.
    • By Equinox

Unlike its namesake company, this Vanadium Corporation specializes in evil and diabolical uses of Vanadium and its associated compounds. So far, none of these designs have leaked outside this building, so it has no negative impact on its surroundings ... 

This lot is a growable and a ploppable CO
    • By DuskTrooper
      DUSKTROOPERS Cobalt Tower
      Plopable CO$$$
      Growable CO$$$ stage 8, 5x3lot size

This building has 4000 CO$$$ jobs

This is DuskTrooper's Cobalt tower, which was an old BAT production. It is done in a very modern style, which includes the use of shiny glass, and steel.
    • By Equinox
      Based loosely on 2003's new record holder for the world's tallest building in the world - the Taipei 101 of Taiwan - this variant is a bit shorter and does not have the bulky mall at the base of the tower, allowing it to be a growable lot (and to be rendered in less than 2 days!).  Don't worry, kd5rax will be releasing the full version in the near future when I have time available to render out the complex.

There is both a growable CO

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections