Maxis Renewal - Utilities and Transport 1.1.0

(3 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In this installment of the Maxis renewal series, most of the basic Maxis utilities and transport have been re-lotted.

As usual, changes include general lot redecoration, like most flora seasonalized and SCILT sidewalk textures, among other things.

Lots overriden: Water pumps, Treatment plant, Incinerator, Recycling center, Nuclear and Solar power plants, Toxic waste dump, Passenger, Freight and Elevated train stations, Monorail, Bus and Subway stations, Elevated Rail to subway transition, Parking lot and Project Symphony style Maxis toll Booths.

Standalone lots included: Compact Water Treatment Plant (50% less capacity), Compact Passenger and Freight Stations (25% less capacity), Train stops (very low capacity) and Passenger Rail Terminus Station (10% more capacity)

These overrides require a considerable amount of dependencies:

MHO PropOverride (included, make sure this loads after the '___NAM' folder!)
Maxis buildingprop Vol 1 and 2 OR T-Wrecks' Maxis prop name and query fix
CP's SCILT (Linked to maxis default version, choose any version you want)
PEG MTP Super resource pack
PEG Security Fencing Kit
SHK Parking Pack
BSC Textures Vol 01
BSC Textures Vol 02
BSC Textures - Cycledogg Vol01b
BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol 01
BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol 02
BSC MEGA Props - D66 Vol 02
BSC MEGA Props - DAE Vol 01
BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
BSC MEGA Props - Gascooker Vol 01
BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 01
BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 02
BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 03
BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 04
BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 05
BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 07
BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 08
BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 09
NCD Railyard and Spurs V102 (For Maxis and PEG Rail) OR RRW NCD BSC Railyard and Spurs Update V102 (For RRW)

Includes readme in english and spanish.

Enjoy! *;)

What's New 1.1.0

• Updated readme file format and added a small notice regarding the overrides.
  • Fragmented the override files into multiple files for better user preferences on what to install.
  • Added back the missing MHW version of the toll booths. The previous ones are now listed as 'MaxisTollBooths_PS' (For 'Proyect Symphony')

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I like the idea of relotting all those good ole' vanilla maxis utilities. However, I can't completely see in pict.1 how the solar energy one has been redone. My pet peeve with that one was that it had no entry point and no path or road to go to the obviously busy center. (I slaved with photoshop to address that in my CJs !) -- I don't think it has been done  here. But the Water treatment looks really good, and the train stations too !

Share this review

Link to review

Excelente mod y muy recomendado.Todas esas dependecias de tus Renewals valieron la pena jajaja :D 

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Craig-Abcvs

Now showing on a STEX or PLEX near you. This SC4.lot file landing strip, is a small yet busy functional airport, designed for your MTP communities and will replace the Maxis Small Landing Strip.   All costs and stats remain the same as its Maxis replacement.   To install unzip and place the lot file in your Plug-ins folder.   To un-install simply delete the file from your plug-in folder.   Features include:   Improved taxi-ways with runway lighting. MTP / Rural themed textures, flora and props. Timed aircraft props to simulate aircraft movement. Different day and night timed people and cars.  Security Guards will come on and off shift during  the day and night at the main security checkpoint. The security gate on the far side of the airport will line up with the gates on the MTP Econo-Airbase, to provide a paved runway for the cash-strapped MTP airforce. This airport still includes the Skydiving, Crop Dusting and Stunt Plane "U-Drive it" planes.   Dependencies: PEG-MTP Super Pack
      PEG-Security Fencing
      Additional Screenie:

Download Here - STEX
    • By fakelvis
      As you will no doubt know, the Maxis SC4 website shut down a long time ago, and with it went the Maxis tools and DLC landmarks.
      The Maxis DLC landmarks were once available over on Screwpile Developments, but that no longer works. Also @MoofishPro made them available here, but the .ipb file means these cannot be installed on a Mac.
      (Staff Note: This has now been fixed and was broken due to an error with the file submission, where the zip extension wasn't assigned. So this can also be a viable alternative to the landmarks as packaged here.)

You can find all of these by trawling the internet and various SC4 forums. But, in this simple .zip file, I've compiled the .dat files for all 29 Maxis DLC Landmarks.

Unzip Place the entire folder into your SC4 Plugins folder Done
      63 Building Adler Planetarium Air Force Base (actually a Civic Reward, not a landmark) Arc de Triomphe Brandenburg Gate Capitol Records Globe Arena Grand Central Station Grutze Industries Grutzehaus Kunjungjon Living Mall Longfellow Castle Lucky's Hang Ten Mayflower Port Nam Dae Moon (a.k.a. Sungre Mun) Parthenon Rockerfeller Center San Francisco City Hall Schloss Schoenbrun Shorty Burger Seoul City Hall Seoul Soccer Stadium Sobchak Lanes Stone House (a.k.a. Ian's House of Stone and Wood) Stonehenge Taipei Art Museum Temple Expiatiori de la Sagrada Familia Temple of Grutz
      As far as I can see, this is compatible with the 'AllInOne.dat' file from @toroca's Functional Landmarks mod.
    • By nos.17
      Recently I acquired all of Bobbo662's fantastic unreleased BATs and their unfinished lots (I cannot thank him enough). Unfortunately, due to RL issues, he was forced to quit and leave most of his amazing bats without decent lots. After talking with him, he was generous enough to just hand them all over to me to relot and upload. Anyways, after a new computer and some Lot Editor problems, I have finally "finished" some lots enough to show here.
      Well...without further ado...I present...
      B62 Remastered (all BATs by Bobbo662)
      Green links have been completed and point to the uploaded file here on the STEX.
      Purple links signify recent updates, bug fixes, or uploads
      Orange links are under construction.
      Black links have not been started as of the last update.
      nos.17 Essentials
      on001222 Relots
      Thai Wah Tower
      Lotus Temple Relot
      Arnorma Hotel Relot
      IRM Remakes
      IRM: Distribution Center & Freight Yard
      Lowes Distribution Center (IRM Version)
      Contest Entries
      VIP French Pavillions (SC4D 9th Birthday Lotting contest entrant; BAT by vnaoned)
      S3-03-C : CM Centre Commercial
      S3-06-C : City Tourism & Information Kiosk
      S3-10-C : Andrews Fashion Centre
      S3-15-C : Streetside Parking (SSP)
      S3-18-C : Palacio Cristal
      S3-20-C : Target Supercenter Complex
      Other Projects
      HBS Lowes (BAT by Heblem)
      Mattb325 UK Retailers Revisited (BAT by mattb325)
      Staples Center (BAT by dmscopio)
      El Cristo Redentor (BAT by Travis and RDQ)
      For the original, high-quality images of all uploaded content, please visit my Compendium of Creations.
      More may come in the future... who knows? 
      3/1/2018 Addendum:
    • By Simmer2
      SM2 Rutger Hauer Station.
      A simple 6X4 DTR train station.
      Cost to plop 4000
      Capacity 47500
      Besides being a train station, it also acts as a bus stop and a car park. Compatible with both RRW and Maxis vanilla rail.
      Credit and congratulations goes to The British Sausage for winning the name contest for this lot! Very fitting name indeed
      Credit for the amazing main building goes to Aarsgevogelte. Thank you!
      Have fun, Simmer2
      PS Lots of HD props included in this zip.
      VIP Delecto Ploppable people - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3448
      BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 1 & 2 - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2821
      SM2 Prop pack Vol2 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3434
      SM2 Prop pack Vol3 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3499
      SM2 Prop pack Vol4 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3548
      SP SuperSHK MEGA Textures https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/31006-supershk-mega-parking-textures/
      Stationsstraat 3, Tilburg https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/32077-stationsstraat-3-tilburg/
    • By lmca9000
      This is a small international airpor based in the "Manuel Carlos Piar International Airport" located in Guayana City, Venezuela.
      - This Airport does not replace any airport in the game.
      - Unfortunately i did not manage to make it functional, however if it has effects on demand of your City.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections