Regional MagLev Tracks 1.0

(11 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

As requested, the Regional MagLev Tracks.

How to install?

1. Download .zip file

2. Right click the zip file > Extract

3. Copy and paste the package file into your SimCityData folder.

Located under MagLev's Submenu Enjoy.

*Requires Cities of Tomorrow Expansion Pack*

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• - Regional MagLev Tracks added into MagLev's Submenu

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

this looks cool! i so need to get COT. whats next? perhaps regional zoning? fix the regional cursor distance issue? or maybe find a way to get the overlays aligned again? u do great work sir. THANK YOU

Share this comment

@rolling zone is a part of the Lot Engine which we have no access to.. We have figured out many ways to BEND rules but breaking them entirely is a different story

The trick to most PATHS is making them able to just be used outside the surface = 0 area which in this case = 1

Other things require a lot more creativity and some greater development like this project and some others.

Some however like the regional elevated are taking on a much different complexity to complete and time however those are still all working with the values we have access to not the ones which are hard coded or locked away in the master files.

Ali and Julia continue to work on many projects with MANY people like max with his new Double Decker Roads to implement new ideas concepts and meet a  higher quality standard as a group which I'm very pleased and even still amazed with how well everyone is doing.

All of them are working extremely hard to continue what was started just 1.5 months ago and this is just the beginning.

Share this comment

thanx a lot ! this will work with the other mods? (akar,udon..)

you dont need akar to work with this mod. :)

since it'll work on with and without Akar, Only requirements is CoT expansion pack.

Share this comment

DO I LOVE YOU? yes I do! but its love/hate löve, Yesterday I was like Im bored with this game then you came out with this and I have to try it...lalalala

Share this comment

DO I LOVE YOU? yes I do! but its love/hate löve, Yesterday I was like Im bored with this game then you came out with this and I have to try it...lalalala

haha, enjoy. :)

add more diversity into the game. also helps with bad traffic.

Share this comment

Hey Yayie i can place the maglev tracks but not the station!? like all other public transportation stuff cant be placed outside the orginal borders... Traffic is killng everthing outside the border so no point for me to go outside the borders at the moment.. :(  I it a know issue or i am missing some mods?

Share this comment

Hey Yayie i can place the maglev tracks but not the station!? like all other public transportation stuff cant be placed outside the orginal borders... Traffic is killng everthing outside the border so no point for me to go outside the borders at the moment.. :(  I it a know issue or i am missing some mods?

5QmiXBb.png

Well I can plop them, perhaps there's a mod that cause the issue.

You might want to narrow it down the problem, as far as Im concern, all my mods are working, as well as few from other members.

Actually, both Maglev stations is outside 2k "North". I just wanted to show the lines.

Share this comment

Seems that didn't the trick... Removed the 2 files but didn't work for me.  After that i removed everything and placed your file + 3k boudery mod and akars road set so i can place roads outside the orginal borders. Still cant place it :(

Share this comment

Haha, I thought that after regional subways, that the Maglevs themselves wouldn't take too long after. Thanks so much. :)

One question, plopping Maglev Stations in the 2k boundary deletes the adjacent ploppable RCI buildings. On the other hand, there where there are Maglev Stations, no RCI ploppables can be plopped. Do you think that that can be worked around? Thanks.

Share this comment

Seems that didn't the trick... Removed the 2 files but didn't work for me.  After that i removed everything and placed your file + 3k boudery mod and akars road set so i can place roads outside the orginal borders. Still cant place it :(

Probably a map variant? Which map are you on?

Share this comment

Rousseau Flats  - 

Viridian Woods

Btw i dont get any snappoints outside the orginal boundry on the roads. cant neither place bus stops tram stops etc

Found the issue, its Orion. You can place public transports on another plot but not on the other half. Im on Veridian Woods - Matisse Plains, I can plop them.

Share this comment

i still unable too do it. it still says need to be placed on a snappoint. tryed on many placed. seems regional roads dont give me snap points

Share this comment

it does not work with UDoN as well since the elevated method that we have are all based on Maglev's. Try avoid having both things get cross connected with each other.

Works just fine with UDoN :) or are you referring to the Bi-Level-Streets? (I get that they are based on Maglev due) :) got confused now. So to be ûber clear,

Maglev region works well with UDoN but do not work with B.L.S. cause it makes it impossible to delete the maglev tracks, witch is ofc teh B.L.S. fault. But thought both of you should know so you can work 2gether for a fix my löves :thumb:

Hold on! the UDoN mod is/was not even loaded and cant get it to load now no matter what it seems huh???

You guys have removed UDoN from AkarRoadSet, the latest working is "AkarRoadsSet_1.0.5 (14th Aug 2014)"

download the latest AKar highres

Share this comment

i have found it, the problem was the no traffic light mod, i have delete that and i can now buldoze the maglev track 

Share this comment