Sign in to follow this  
Dirktator

The 2012 Trixie Awards!

60 posts in this topic Last Reply

At last! Here are your Winners for the 2012 Trixie Awards -- our 10th year!

Thanks for participating, we had a great turn out!

Congratulations to winners, nominees and runners-up! 

Acceptance speeches below! Let's hear it for your 2012 Trixie Winners...

Really glad to see innovative up-and-coming new BATers like Darn42 and Reddonquixote get some recognition. You two in particular blew me away this year. And well done to Mattb325 too, more quality stuff than anyone else this year by a mile. I don't know how you do it.

Also to my former "student" Amthaak, how much you've grown. BAT of the year! Congratulations, you've just won the grand slam final BATing!

Oh, and thanks for my award guys... I'm glad at least some of you found it funny. :P

Cockatoo out. Congrats everyone.

Another year of Trixies has come and now gone, Congratulations to all the nominees, runners up, winners and Nominators (because without you there would be none of the other).

Thanks for the award Gents and Gentesses, third time lucky I guess and very appreciated.

Thank You All.

Cheers

drunk(still)

I had like a ten-page acceptance speech written out ready to be copied and pasted right into this very space displaying for all to see the awesome might of my writing prowess, but my baby got a hold of it and slobbered all over it and now the words have all run down the pages and it's just a mess, so I'll just say thank you.

Also, congratulations to all the other winners, as well!  There really is some spectacular work here, and this among what I believe is one of the very best communities online.

Great work, team - very impressed to wake up this morning to find the awards ready - and with busy schedule of the month I am sure it was not easy.

Thanks for the recognition - what a surprise to be a winner in the community section! Looking forward to working on the new Periodic Table of elements.

Big congrats to Craig-Abcvs who won 7 awards!!!

My name entered the trixie nomination??  I didn't win though, but that's awesome. Never thought or even dream i would entered any nomination since it's not even a year being member here. Really appreciate the nomination.

Oh, sorry, didn't pay attention that this is the place for the winners. So before i got kicked out, just wanna say, congratulation to all the winners!!   :thumb:

I just finished looking at the winners, and I must say that it has brought back fond memories of the past Simtropolis year - Mike with his "all dependencies" prank, nbvc with his rocks and beaches, Matt with his constant stream of high-quality stuff... whenever I was at a point where I thought "who, what?", the award text quickly turned that into an "Oh! Right! Well deserved!" :)

I'm so happy that I got one for the IRM! :golly: Glad that you seem to be enjoying it.  :)

As for the other awards...

df4508ab99a7e2a8d0ac33c8d2ac3bc5.png

Well, see you around in the forums! (I feel more comfortable there than here, tbh. :ninja: )

First, I would like to congratulate all of the winners. And, secondly, thank the community for its support of Schulmania. With the new game out, enthusiasm for the Sim City franchise is high. I look forward to seeing what we create in the new game as well as with the ever-growing world of SC4.

Congratulations to everyone that won; you are all very deserving. We have great members in this community, and these awards are a celebration of the devotion the members, mods, admins, and our benevolent Dirktator put into this website. I've been here for two years, albeit much less many others, but I'm still astounded by Simtrop. Enough rambling. A toast to all the Trixie winners!

toast-300x300.jpg

And hey, thanks for the nomination! With all of the time I've been gone I never expected to get nominated for something. Its much appreciated. :)

My name entered the trixie nomination??  I didn't win though, but that's awesome. Never thought or even dream i would entered any nomination since it's not even a year being member here. Really appreciate the nomination.

Oh, sorry, didn't pay attention that this is the place for the winners. So before i got kicked out, just wanna say, congratulation to all the winners!!   :thumb:

I filed that vote

I feel that in honour of my award I should show you my wackiest creation, but I won't want to clutter this thread. :lol:

Thanks for the award guys, glad you enjoy my content in the show us your threads. Congrats to all the other winners and nominees too! I'm sure many of them were very tough decisions by the staff!

It's so gratifying to hear that I won the "Most likely to become an architect in real life" Trixie. I am in fact working towards becoming an architect (as well as getting a few psych degrees here and there, as I love both disciplines). Congratulations to everyone else who won, and those who tried, everyone put in a venerable effort last year and an unprecedented amount of great content was created last year alone.

Congratz to all the winners!   :thumb:   It sure was a diverse group of winners this year.

And thanks to everyone who nominated me! nominations in 8 categories was a complete surprise, i was expecting one or two.   :P

I was seriously thinking that it wat impossible to be awarded the Best Grimy CJ one more year, because T&R has remained inactive since last year's beginning, and also, there have been some impressive gritty updates, specially coming from Hiigarar. But here it is!

Also, as for the community spirit category Trixies, well, it's been a pleasure to work for the site during these 11 months I've been part of ST staff!

Congrats to all winners, runner-ups and nominees! Well deserved!

Many congratulations to everyone who's received a Trixie, or a nomination! Great job everyone! :thumb:

Have some Llama Bites:

G7trct5.jpg

I'm very honoured to gain an award, after only being a member since last August. So a special thank you for that, it's greatly appreciated! :)

Thank you all for the same award you seem keen on giving me every year. Hey, consistency's great! :P

On another note, if anyone has a list of the current membership of NYBT and/or ABBT that they could pass along... much appreciated for record keeping purposes. Thanks!