About This File
TL-RLM Denis Cherry Plaza (5x5)
This plaza-park of mine can be used in tandem with some of my other parks featuring that particular flagstone texture (and soon with some paths sets) ; visit my store to shop around !
Nams Prop Pack vol.2
NDEX Konietzko Fountain (model only)
NDEX Base Texture Set 1
RDQ Trees #04 et #09 , in RDQ HD Props Pack Maxis Nite (model and desc)
RLM-MMS_Textures_v100.dat, in RLM-MMS Textures 100
Tamorr_Family_Prop_V1.dat,in Tamorr’s Resource 2.05
wmp_power_props01.dat, in WMP Power Lots
Girafe trees : Rowans, Walnuts, Ashes, Lindens, Chestnuts, Honey Locusts
Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Tyberius06, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is very comforting.
General warnings :
(1) This is for SC4 Rush Hour.
(2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere here, but you never know !)
(3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different ; perhaps you should use it…)
(4) I play Nights. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or take them out of my Essentials folder dep.
(5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s the link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods, when indicated.