About This File
TL-Woodwork Astor Plaza (9x8)
That is the only big plaza from Woodb3kmaster’s set that I tried to tinker with. I ended up changing it almost completely (except for the dimensions), but I wouldn’t have created my version without his, so kudos go to him. And I did keep the name.
It was really early in my lotting-relotting days (last year...), when I was going crazy in the L.E. playground. I calmed down since then (slightly). The silver lining is that, once you get all those here deps, you will have deps for my lots (and many others) until the end of days.
BSC MegaProps CP vol.1
BSC MegaProps D66 Vol.1
BSC MegaProps JBSimio vol.3
BSC MegaProps SG vol.1
BSC MegaProps RT vol.1
BSC MegaProps RT vol.2
BSC MegaProps Misc vol.101
BSC MegaProps Misc vol.102
BSC MegaProps MJB vol.2
***BSC Textures vol.2***
Simfox 8 Chestnuts
SFBT _Props Petercrysti
Tamorr_Family Props v210
Twrecks MaxisProp names & query fix
VIP-Delecto plop people
Girafe : Berries
Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is very comforting.
General warnings :
(1) This is for SC4 Rush Hour.
(2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere here, but you never know !)
(3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different ; perhaps you should use it…)
(4) I play Nights. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or take them out of my Essentials folder dep.
(5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s the link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods, when indicated.
What's New 1.0.1 View Changelog
Was signalled two errant props. Found and zapped them. All is now supposedly well.