PORKIE PROPS VOL1 EUROPEAN STREET ACCESSORIES

(207 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

A few props you may need to make your streets a bit more "alive". Most of them are night-enlighted, so don't forget that they must not be put across the lot limit in the LE (they would lose their nitelite in the game).

[PK-tunnel top] and [PK_tunnel whole] must be stacked exactly at the same place on your lot.

The buses only show up a few hours in the day.

The newspapers shop's appearance changes in the middle of the night.

The Christmas stuff only appears between december 15th and january 14th.

Enjoy!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

pmartin

Unknown date

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Share this review

Link to review
cronop

Thanks

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Tyberius06
      Let me introduce you to my dependency essential package which contains almost 900 timed props altogether in 96 "new" timed props families from creators like Girafe (cars), AndisArt (also cars), Motokloss (buses), Namspopof and Delecto (people), Blanco_05 (HD buses and railcars, rail engines), Orange_o and R6 (vehicles), Simmer2 (in this release only a few of his hard working people props show up, but stayed tuned for more), SimCityFreak666 (railcar props) and there are additional single timed props too. Also I merged into this package some of my previous already released prop famillies, so clreanitol file is included too and the end of the list of dependencies you will find the name of files, what you should remove in order to avoid any conflicts. 
      This is Heretic Essentials v1.1 (first update). In order to use this update (and avoid possible conflicts) you must remove/delete any previous versions of the Heretic Essentials (which is v1.0); by default you MUST remove the Dependency Essential subfolder from the Plugins\Heretic Projects\ location. If you used a different folder structure from what I provided, please, only remove the Dependency Essential subfolder. 

This is a DEPENDENCY PACKAGE to my releases in the future (and in some cases to the past), there is NOT any plopable or growable item in this release, however Lotters may find it useful, since I gathered together many very useful and quite common props and turned them into timed prop then organized them into prop families. 

You will find a detailed spreadsheet about the contents of the essential and the used Prop Family IIDs. 

Be aware of that this is a dependency package with additional dependencies, in order to use this (or a part of it) you need to download the below listed dependencies. 

Additional information for LOTTERs or LOT Makers : During my latest work on lots I discovered a couple of wierd behaviour with our beloved tools. Both the PIM-X (X-PIM) and the Lot Editor (LE) don't really like the long file paths. I would recommend you to place the *.dat files which you wish to use into a simple folder in your plugin folder OR make a single DAT file with the DATPacker tool from the Essentials or a part of it. Bear in mind that from v1.1 all the prop family names are being stored in the Heretic Mixed Essential Resources.dat which can be located in the Mixed Essentials subfolder. Also somehow LE doesn't seem to be able to handle the props in multiple "named" prop families and messing up the whole prop family list. The PIM-X doesn't have this wierd limitation, so I would advise you to use the PIM-X for placing props onto LOTs instead of the Lot Editor. However if you wish to use this Essentials with LE anyway, I would recommend you to remove the Heretic Mixed Essential Resources.dat file WHILE you are making lots, but definitely you MUST place it back if you run the game with any of my LOTs (Heretic Project lots) . 

Installation: remove/delete any previous versions of the Heretic Essentials. Copy the "Heretic Projects" folder from the zip (or unzip it) into your plugin folder. Highly recomended to keep the provided folder structure, because all of my uploads have the same format, and since sometimes I'm working with inclouded dependencies (such as textures or descriptor datas) it's better if these "inclouded dependencies" are in the same place. If you unzipped the upload, you may delete or remove the "Documentation" folder from your Plugin Folder. 
      To uninstall, bulldoze any instance of this plugin in your city, then remove the file(s) from your Plugins. 

If you find any problem/issue or you have any further question about the Essential, please, visit my development thread on Simcity4 Devotion.
      LIST OF CONTENTS:
      * Custom Textures - From v1.1 the Heretic Texture Essential 01.dat is added. It contains some custom made base and overlay textures, which are used for my GLR and Rail station LOTting projects. The previously available SM2_Tyberius_Ovsx4_tex.dat has been merged into this, therefore I removed the old file
      * Mixed Essentials - From v1.1 the Heretic Mixed Essential Resources.dat is added. It contains among other things all of my present and future prop family names (cohort files) also some secret ingredients and custom network sc4Path files.
      * Modified Model Examplars - In some cases I had to modify some of the models - modifying the s3d files of the original models - to make some of the propfamilies work. 
      Disclamer: in all cases in the original first release (v1.0), I modified the INSTANCE IDs of the new s3d files of increasing the fifth digit by 1 - so f.e. a 0x00030100 instance value was changed to 0x00031100. If anybody made similiar custom modifications on these files that may cause conflicts. 
      However in the fist update (v1.1) with the heretic-wmp various stations models s3d-v2.dat files I changed the 5th digit to 6, which means f.e. a 0x00030100 instance value was changed to 0x00036100.
      * Regular Prop Families - In v1.0 these were already released with some of my previous releases, but they got a little face-lift to make it easier to use these families for lotters 
      In v1.1 6 new prop families were added. Three prop familes are containing Building props from Ill Tonkso's eight office buildings, you will find the necessary dependencies in the dependencies section.
      * Timed Prop Families - Altogether 96 Timed Prop Families contain about 900 timed props - cars, buses, railcars, people props
      * Timed Props Individual Collection - These are not organized into families, single timed props - railcars, cars, working people, various mixed vehicles
      _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Dependencies for the Timed Props and Prop Families
      BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 1 & 2 BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 3 BSC - VIP girafe urbanpack vol. 1 (you only need the Car Pack vol. 4 from here) MS Solaris Vacanza 12 & InterUrbino 12(only the props you need) AndisArt's Modern HD Car Props TSC Orange MEGA Prop Pack Vol01 TSC Blanco_05 HD Train pack 2.0 version TSC Blanco_05 Prop Pack Pour Gare TSC R6 - Prop Pack 2010 Vol1 TSC R6 - Prop Pack 2010 Vol2 Nams Props Pack vol 1 Nams Props Pack vol 2 VIP Delecto Ploppable people SM2 Mega Prop Pack Vol1 SM2 Mega Prop Pack Vol2 - new in v1.1 WMP Station Prop Pack WMP AD Station Props SCF Train Prop Pack vol.1  
      Dependencies for the regular Prop Families
      Murimk Waterfront Pack 2 - Sheds and Rowboats WMP Rowing Props SM2 Concrete Sound Barriers - new in v1.1 ITS 2011 Street Office B - new in v1.1 ITS 2011 Street Office C - new in v1.1 ITS 2011 Street Office D - new in v1.1 ITS 2011 Street Office E - new in v1.1 ITS 2011 Corner Office A and B - new in v1.1 ITS 2011 Corner Office C - new in v1.1 ITS 2011 Corner Office D - new in v1.1  
      Cleanitol/Remove list (either use the attached Heretic Essentials v1 Cleanitol.txt file with the BSC Cleanitol TM tool, or manually remove all the following files from your plugin folder. IF you followed my previous instructions you will find all these files on the following address in your plugin folder: Heretic Projects\Included Dependencies)
      Heretic-Murimk Rowing Boats.dat
      Heretic-Murimk Rowing Boats wrecks.dat
      Heretic-Nams People Meeting Family.dat
      Heretic-Nams People w Pushchair-Kids Family.dat
      Heretic-Nams-Delecto People Female Prop Family.dat
      Heretic-Nams-Delecto People Male Prop Family.dat
      Heretic-WMP Rowing Boats Prop Family.dat
      Heretic-WMP Rowing Sculls Prop Families.dat
      SM2_Tyberius_Ovsx4_tex.dat
      Thanks everybody for the help and support! 
      Nick ( @Simmer2 ) - timing lessons, support, textures (some of my base and overlay textures are based on his awesome texture creations) 
      Robin ( @rsc204/MGB204) - GLR Path files (RHD and LHD), texture overlays 
      Erik ( @vortext )- Model Tweaker 
      Brian ( @b22rian ) - constant support  
      and of course all the great creators of the models what I used for this project Have fun and enjoy!
      - Tyberius06
    • By d_j_p1
      This set of HD power lots contains:

* A small power transformer providing 500MW for small rural communities, or to augment larger, far away power plants;
      * A medium transformer substation generating 1,500MW meant for more urban areas;
      * A cellphone repeater antenna - eye-candy only;
      * Several old-fashioned power poles, modelled on the US rural transmission lines (eye-candy only).

Lot Details and Information

Lot sizes: Small Transformer: 1 x 1 tiles; Transformer Substation: 1x2 tiles; Power Poles: 1x1 tiles
      Menu position: Building: Utility,Building: Power
      Plop cost: Small Transformer: § 260; Transformer Substation: § 450
      Bulldoze cost: Small Transformer: § 185; Transformer Substation: § 225; Power Poles: §5
      Monthly cost: Transformers: § 75; Power Poles: 5
      Park effect: Power Poles only : 5 over 5 tiles
      Water consumption: Transformers: 3 Gallons/month
      Pollution: None
      Power Generated: Small Transformer: 500MW; Transformer Substation: 1,500MW

Dependencies

To ensure the proper functionality, make sure the files mentioned below are installed in the plugins folder.
      WMP Dependencies:

* wmp_power_props01.dat (included in download)
      * wmp_fence-wall_props.dat (updated June 12, 2011)
      * wmp_textures02.dat (updated June 12, 2011)

External Dependency:

* SPOT_v-rc101.dat (orientation props)

Problems?
      If you have problems with this lot it is most likely that you did not download all the dependencies or - just as likely - that we made a mistake. You can contact us via email at comments@workingman-productions.co.uk. Best include a screen-shot illustrating the problem.

As always, similar lots are available from the WMP Exchange..
    • By murimk
      This is a set of three 1x1 lots:

* 'Docks & Sheds'
      * 'Rowboats' (with timed props)
      * 'Wrecked Rowboats'

They are designed to be plopped and be used with the PPonds by Pegasus, but as there are no water props on the lots, any ploppable water can be used (only tested with PPonds, so feedback on compatibility is appreciated).

Each lot will randomly plop one of a number of variations in color, detail and model.

The lots can be found in the 'Parks' menu, and do not have jobs. They have transparent textures and you should be able to plop flora props on the lot itself.

No dependencies!

Also available at SimPeg.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections