3 Screenshots

About This File

1585 Broadway / Morgan Stanley Building.

The Morgan Stanley Building at 1585 Broadway is the headquarters of Morgan Stanley, on the west side of Broadway, north of Duffy Square in the Times Square neighborhood of midtown of Manhattan , New York City.

Even before 1585 Broadway began to rise over Duffy Square, its developer Solomon Equities Inc.,had signed the law firm Proskauer Rose to a 20-year lease for 365,000 square feet (33,900 square meters). A notable achievement at any time, the deal was a milestone in a market where a growing number of new buildings were competing heavily for a shrinking number of tenants.This also came after News Corporation walked away from their longstanding commitment to lease the balance of the building from the developer, and was further on the heals of News Corp's near financial collapse.

209m tall.

42 floors.

Is a landmark version.

I know it can be improved but I do not have programs with the tools to perfect it. If someone wants to improve the work and collaborate.
I'm willing to help!
Thank you all !

ESP15

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

sejr99999

thank you  I really like the look of the street level 

Share this review

Link to review
MoofishPro

The texturing is a bit lackluster, but the bottom is absolutely fantastic, and makes a great addition to any sort of main street I want to build in the future. Solid effort.

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Vlasky
      Welcome to the first 

NYBT International Month is a project of NYBT long in the making. We wanted to give a little bit more of attention to the International style building from NYC and particularly Manhattan. 

During the month of June we will be posting progress and revealing projects we've been all working on. As a month comes to a close, we will try our best to finish as many of the BATs and upload them to the StEx. 

As usual, this thread will be a quick overview of the progress, and for more details head over to the each creator's individual BAT Thread in the NYBT sub-forum.

​Participation in this project has been confirmed by: Seraf, Aarong Graham, PBGV103, Vlasky and Darknono35 (but he has disappeared in the meantime).
    • By Huston

Anyway, hey! Seems as though that I've just recently been invited by NYBT to join in and do a little New York BATing (which I've been meaning to do for some personal reasons -- namely ME:TMW episode ) Besides that, I've dabbled a bit in New York BATing as you've seen before, and now, I'm just going to be occasionally dropping by here to show you any progresses I make on any NY related BATs I make!

Wow, so many projects, I'm going to die soon

So without further adieu, here's some stuff I've already got in the works:

Note - BAT priority is listed explicitly within any NYBT related works I have. Other projects may take precedence over these depending on what I have going at a given time.
      Images are also updated when a new post is made.

Status in order of priority
      VERY HIGH
      HIGH
      MEDIUM
      MODERATE
      LOW
      UNSURE
      ABANDONED

Status upgrade/downgrade/unchanged symbol key
      Ⓞ Unchanged
      ▲ Upgraded
      ▼ Downgraded

Two Times Square
      Status - ▲ - Low Priority

Trump World Tower
      Status - ▼ - Medium Priority

650 Fifth Avenue (V2.0)
      Status - Ⓞ - Moderate Priority

Solow Building (V2.0)
      Status - ▲ - High Priority

100 Blecker Street
      Status - Ⓞ - Very High Priority

Hope you guys like it so far. Currently as you can see, Trump Tower will be high on my NYBT priority list, and will just be a simple, first release as a symbolic gesture.

Btw, thanks NYBT members for this interesting opportunity (I honestly never thought I'd ever end up being good 'nuff for this lol )
    • By Aaron Graham

Aaron Graham's NYBT Residential Thread

Hey everyone, this is were I will be making my NYBT Residential Bats at, like the Aaron Graham's BAT Thread, Im in to making residential buildings, why because I feel that there is not enough of residential building to support the commercial buildings in Sim City4.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections