RRetail Small Bank Relots - Version 2.0 1.0.0

(2 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I've decided to embark upon a journey to redo a select few of my previous relots. Some of the lots for the banks in this pack have changed only slightly while others have changed drastically. This pack consists of models from @Ceafus 88, @dk1, @SAVAGExPHOENIX and JMyers. 

A special thanks to @kingofsimcity for the assistance with making the BB&T file a prop.

5 of the 7 lots will require lotplop to gain access to them. DK1's Bank of America and SavagePhoenix's Illium National Bank will show in the landmark menu.

Lot Sizes:

• Ceafus88 BB&T Bank: 2x4 lot
  • dk1 Bank of America: 3x2 lot
  • SavagexPhoniex INB Bank: 4x4 lot
  • JMyers Annuity Bank: 2x3 lot
  • JMyers Bank and Trust: 3x3 lot
  • JMyers Credit Union: 3x3 lot
  • JMyers Hoard Investors: 2x3 lot

Other Dependencies:

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

tonyr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thank you for your awesome contributions!

Share this review

Link to review
korver

Lovely work as usual!

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By pclark06
      Some small shops derived from my plaza that I made a few weeks ago, with different textures and branding. These are mostly small sub shops. My influence for these came from other similar sets created by JMyers, SimGoober, among others. They fit in your suburbs, your small towns, your downtowns, your highway exits, wherever you want to place them. The LotPlop or BuildingPlop cheat can be useful in building these as well.

Brands included: Dickey's BBQ Pit, Fast Signs, Firehouse, Jersey Mike's, Jimmy John's, Sally Beauty Supply, and Wingstop.

CS$$ Stage 1 Growable 1x2 for the Restaurants and CS$$ Stage 1 Growable 1x3 for the Sally and Fast Signs.

Thanks to @RRetail for lotting these!
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 SM2 Prop Pack Vol 2 CP Prop Pack Vol 1 SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Narcissus  
    • By RRetail
      Dollar General is becoming one of the biggest - yet smallest at the same time - stores in the United States. Almost any town with a population of 1,000 is likely to have one and as of late they've even opened in smaller populated areas with less population with one of the designs seen here. This is the reason why I decided to make them. 
       This Dollar General comes with both long and wide variations of the newest modern design. The long version is a 3x5 lot while the wide version fits on a 4x4 lot space. Both offer 11 jobs.
      A DG sign is included temporarily here until a third prop pack is established.

Dependencies:
      LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 RR Prop Pack Vol 2 SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Berries Chestnut Trees Feather Grass Hedges Linden Trees Maple Trees Narcissus Poplar Trees Rowan Trees
    • By RRetail
      Walmart's supermarket design based off the Kingsport, TN location.

Dependencies:
      LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 RR Prop Pack Vol 2 Mushy's Trailers 90 Walmart SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Beech Trees Berries Chestnut Trees Feather Grass Hedges Linden Trees Maple Trees Narcissus Poplar Trees Rowan Trees
    • By RRetail
      Formerly known as Garden Ridge Pottery, At Home is a chain specializing in home decor products based in Plano, Texas. 
      There were 116 locations in 33 states in 2016 and the number continues to rise as it expands.

Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 Mushy's Trailers 90 Blank White SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Beech Trees Elm Trees Hedges Chestnut Trees Linden Trees Maple Trees Poplar Trees Rowan Trees Walnut Trees  
    • By nos.17
      Recently I acquired all of Bobbo662's fantastic unreleased BATs and their unfinished lots (I cannot thank him enough). Unfortunately, due to RL issues, he was forced to quit and leave most of his amazing bats without decent lots. After talking with him, he was generous enough to just hand them all over to me to relot and upload. Anyways, after a new computer and some Lot Editor problems, I have finally "finished" some lots enough to show here.
      Well...without further ado...I present...

B62 Remastered (all BATs by Bobbo662)
      nos.17 Essentials

Creator Packs

on001222 Relots
      Thai Wah Tower
      Lotus Temple Relot
      Arnorma Hotel Relot

IRM Remakes
      IRM: Distribution Center & Freight Yard
      Lowes Distribution Center (IRM Version)

Contest Entries
      VIP French Pavillions (SC4D 9th Birthday Lotting contest entrant; BAT by vnaoned)
      S3-03-C : CM Centre Commercial
      S3-06-C : City Tourism & Information Kiosk
      S3-10-C : Andrews Fashion Centre
      S3-15-C : Streetside Parking (SSP)
      S3-18-C : Palacio Cristal
      S3-20-C : Target Supercenter Complex

Other Projects
      HBS Lowes (BAT by Heblem)
      Mattb325 UK Retailers Revisited (BAT by mattb325)
      Staples Center (BAT by dmscopio)
      El Cristo Redentor (BAT by Travis and RDQ)
      Feyenoord Stadium (BAT by ks_JPN)

For the original, high-quality images of all uploaded content, please visit my Compendium of Creations.
      More may will in the future... who knows what? 

<hr>
      3/1/2018 Addendum:

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections