4 Screenshots

About This File

Located on the corner of Water and Highland, Milwaukee's first brew pub has been a downtown landmark since 1987. Add Water Street Brewery to your city today!

• 1x2 growable and ploppable CS$$
  • Provides 12 CS$$ jobs
  • MaxisNite and DarkNite versions included
  • DarkNite requires the Day and Nite Modd

Installation Instructions:

1. Download either the DarkNite OR MaxisNite version. If you are unsure, choose the MaxisNite version. Attempting to use both versions in your Plugins at the same time may cause conflicts.

2. Unzip the .zip and move its contents into your Documents > SimCity4 > Plugins folder.

3. Enjoy!

-
Comments, questions, or issues? Check out my BAT thread.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

cronop

Thanks

Share this review

Link to review
PanzerMan1001

Beautiful corner shop that isn't too big or too small, looks good in any downtown city section.

Share this review

Link to review
will62russ

Love these types of buildings that have alot of character.  Thanks so much for sharing.

Share this review

Link to review
Jack_wilds

really like this neighborhood pub/supper place... thanks... it is a overall well done 5/5

Share this review

Link to review
waybig

Yes! I've been waiting on this one since I saw it in the pic with City Savings Bank!

Share this review

Link to review
mattb325

Super! I'm always after smaller buildings...thankyou for sharing *:golly:

Share this review

Link to review
tariely

One of those too rare medium built CS $$ -- perfect for not-megalopolises ! Thanks you again.

Share this review

Link to review
ESP15

Nice work !!

Share this review

Link to review
citycowboy

Yay! Loving the bay windows. Finally some bay windowed buildings. 

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you  I like how this looks like a place to enjoy some brew especially how it's lit at night

Share this review

Link to review
SimCoug

Would you believe I was perusing through my massive stash of BATs looking for a good CS corner building without finding that perfect one, and then BAM... this just falls in my lap.  It's perfect!  Historically, visually, and the perfect size.  It's like you used your Vulcan mind meld powers.  Thank you!!!  *:party:

Share this review

Link to review

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections