About This File
Project Shinjidai (New Era) Japanese Cultural Landmarks and Buildings
Ever since Yuttho Started Building Tokyo 1.0 and 2.0 the request and his request for more traditional and specific content for Japan and by many users has been something high on my list of things to publish to the public.
I hope this will inspire many new cities and designs as well as other mods that will use Cultural Inspiration as a methodology to give us greater control over our communities and create Neighbor Hoods that will give greater diversity in our cities.
2 New Landmarks
- Himeji Castle (Japanese Castle)
- Todai-ji (Sumo / Martial Arts Monastery for Cultural Learning)
3 $$ Residential
3 $$$ Residential
4 $$ Commercial
4 $$$ Commercial
NOTE: THIS MOD REQUIRES OFFLINE AND AKAR FOR MENU STRUCTURES
Icons and Descriptions by Yayie (Thanks for doing the artwork and Menu Positioning for me within Akar) (Thanks to the SUGC Team Members for testing and debugging the mod for me).
Special thanks to Oppie for the SCP for which no mod would ever be possible and the Developers for always being around to answer questions when we all need questions answered on quirky things we do not understand completely yet as we learn.
MOST OF ALL THANK ALL OF THE USERS FOR WHOM WE CONTINUE TO MAKE THESE MODS FOR TO ENJOY.
Without the community and their continued desire for mods I myself and other would not be working so hard to deploy So many of these new ideas buildings and Blue Prints that will further the modding efforts globally.
Place the mod in your \simcitydata folder
What's New 1.05
- 1.00 - First Release Released to Group for Testing
- 1.01 - Fix Futurization Bug found by Elricm
- - First Changes to Akar Menu (Yayie)
- 1.02 - Fix Floating Solar Panel but found by Yayie
- 1.03 - Added $$ to the $$$ RC in the mod
- - Suggestion by Yayie and SUGC Members
- 1.04 - Fixed some Icons and Description Images
- 1.05 - Release to Public
- - Release to Mod Pack
- NOTE: DOES REQUIRE AKAR & OFFLINE