4 Screenshots

About This File

• Format: .bld
  • Dimensions: 2x2
  • Intended zone type: Civic - Library

Place into SimCity 3000 Unlimited/Buildings/ to install.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By RRetail
      I've decided to embark upon a journey to redo a select few of my previous relots. Some of the lots for the civic services in this pack have changed only slightly while others have changed drastically. This pack consists of models from @SimGoober, @dk1, @s_olah and others.
      2 prop files are included to make the post office and U-Haul lots work.

Lot Sizes:
      ak72 Post Office 3x2 lot BMX Fire Station 38 3x2 lot C88 Vet 2x3 lot DK1 Fire Station V3 2x2 lot DK1 Fire Station  2x2 lot DK1 Highway Patrol 3x3 lot DK1 Methane Power Plant 3x4 lot DK1 Police Dept 2x2 lot DK1 Power Plant 3x3 lot DK1 Substation 1x1 lot SG BSC Retirement Home 6x4 lot SG GooberGen Rural Hospital 6x7 lot SG GooberGen Urban Hospital 6x3 lot SG GooberGen Urgent Care 3x3 lot SOH Saint George Hospital 4x3 lot SOH Simville Jail 2x2 lot SOH Simville Local Police 3x3 lot SRD U-Haul 5x4 lot  
      Dependencies:

Other Dependencies:
      SG Health BSC BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BLAM Blank SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Ash Trees Beech Trees Berries Birch Trees Chestnut Trees Elm Trees Feather Grass Hedges Linden Trees Maple Trees Narcissus Poplar Trees Rowan Trees Walnut Trees
    • By Pegasus
      PEG-MTP Fire Station
      By Pegasus

The MTP Fire Station is designed for use in mountainous and rural areas. Not only does it look more appropriate for these less populated areas, it has been modified to service them better as well. Real life fire stations in remote areas have far fewer structures to protect... but a far greater area to cover. This station is priced like a default small station, but sits on a larger lot (2x2 instead of 1x2) and has a much larger, and more realistic protection coverage range. The number of trucks that can be dispatched has been increased from 1 to 2. Also, those trucks can be dispatched further and have a greater efficiency at the far reaches of their dispatch range. Unknown to most players, the game's default stations & trucks are set to have zero (0) effectiveness at the edges of their range. Meaning, I suppose, that they might be able to get there.... but couldn't even pee on the coals when they do.

The lot will plop on almost any slope but looks best on level or near-level land.

Dependencies:
      PEG-MTP Super Pack
      CSX MEGA Props - Vol03  (Fire engine shadow)
       Or: PEG MTP Fire Station Patch (Fire engine shadow)

Optional:
      PEG One Flag - Many Nations
      So you can fly whatever flag you prefer. Without that mod installed, no flag will be displayed.
      International Day of Peace Prop
      All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.
      Mod Edit: Added previously missing dependency (fire engine model), as reported here.
      -Cori Edit: Added linky to the other fire engine shadow fix.
    • By Pegasus
      PEG MTP Civic Center
      By Pegasus
      This is the first of the civic reward replacements for the MTP. It is identical in all regards, except size & appearance, to the game-default City Hall. However, it does not replace it the game's Rewards Menu. This will allow the player to choose either style of city hall they prefer and to use the default city hall in non-MTP themed cities without any issues.
      The Civic Center sits on a much larger and more realistic 5x5 lot.. Its features a transit-enabled stone portal entrance, decorative fountains and ponds and parking that surrounds the entire structure. The building is night-lighted.. including the clock faces in the clock tower. The lot is also Christmas-Enabled with Christmas lights & decorations that appear only during the holiday season.
      The lot also features a custom UI that displays some extra, convenient city statistics... including the current Mayor rating & the current monthly profit (or loss).
      Dependencies:
      PEG MTP Super Pack
      PEG Christmas Development Kit
      All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.
      - Cori Edit: Fixed URLs for Dependencies.
    • By Raphaelscfan
      Hi, I'm fairly new to SimCity 3000. (I started out with SimCity 2000 back in the 1990s, then stopped playing it for a long time, then rediscovered it a while ago when I discovered Dosbox, and then switched to SimCity 3000 shortly ago. As you can see, I'm more into older games.)

I'm currently playing SimCity 3000 Unlimited - to be precise, the version that's for sale on gog.com. Now, in my latest city, there was a long period when there was near constant high demand for residential, so I kept zoning more residential, and the population kept growing, but there was almost no demand for the other zones, so I created very little of those. Now with population steadily growing and commerce and industry stagnating, realistically you'd expect unemployment to skyrocket, but it staid consistently low. So my question is: How ist that possible? And is that normal in this game?

Oh, and in the same city, at some point, the game stopped animating surface trains, and they never came back (although queries still show traffic on the railways). All the other traffic is still animated. Is there any way to fix that?

Thank you in advance!
    • By chfzdn
      Hello,
      The SimCity 4 and 3000 community isn't decentralized anymore. I mean, there are just SC4Devotion and Simtropolis. SimCityPolska is dead. SFBT, well I don't know. City Builders will be ceased to exist in November. SC4ever and SC3000.com isn't active anymore (but still exists). Yes, I don't hate either sites but I'm worrying about unhealthy competition, something common in mono/duopoly. There was a case in 2009, a person called Constantina make trolls the SC4D's wiki.1 The user is banned from SC4D Wiki and Simtropolis. 1, 2 Dirk (I'm not sure the user is really @Dirktator or not) later edited pages about Simtropolis and he's banned from the Wiki.1 I don't know why he is banned and I don't know what happened when he's banned. But, maybe the relation between ST and SC4D in that year isn't quite well. If the community runs into problem, we risk into not exist. So, I came up with community decentralization, meaning we must build other sites to keeping our community exists. The sites should be active, otherwise it's just a formality and zero result given. If you have suggestions, critics or comments, feel free to give them below.
      1 http://www.wiki.sc4devotion.com/index.php?title=Special:IPBlockList
      2 http://www.wiki.sc4devotion.com/index.php?title=People_talk:Constantina
      Thanks.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections