2 Screenshots

About This File

Hello I updated the mod 

!!U need to start a new game if u want to make the mod work!!

000103.thumb.png.e2ec9eab36a8cda6cbe50001f6198c58.png

simlet.pxm

What's New 2.0.0

Released

!!OFFLINE ONLY!!

How to install?

1. Download the RCI mod file

2.Go to (My computer\local disk\program files\Origin games\Simcity\Simcitydata)

3. Copy and paste the package file into your SimCityData folder.

4. Launch the game.

5. Save the game.

6. Quit the game.

7. Relaunch the game.

8. Resume the game.

This mod does not need project akar or avalon files. This is one separate mod. The buildings will be in the government buildings section(where the town hall and mayors house is). This mod has every single building in simcity 5 except the futuristic ones.

!! If you have any problems/bugs, let me know !!

There will about 35-45 pages in the government buildings. Some of the buildings are not organized in low wealth to high wealth.

ENJOY your mod!! :)

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

SimCity enthusiast

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great mod lots of potential. 

Although you cant actually plop any of the building which was a big downer.

instead of having the buildings be in the Government Building it should go into its own tab

next to the zoning tab.

Also instead of the The name being * * *  have it say "Commercial $$$" description being Debug Tool, have it say some thing like  "high density commercial". make each according to the building type, density, and wealth.

simlet.pxm

Share this review

Link to review
nebula-nova

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

after I have played around with mods,

RCI PLOP MOD (by coolboy_22) 2.0.0, not working.

Any idea what can gone wrong?

Share this review

Link to review
Kozing4UR

This mod is a big help if you want to have skylines all over the place, but if you want to do a small town, just ZONE IT BOY.

Share this review

Link to review
Baybars 07

·
  Edited by Cyclone Boom  

On 22/12/2016 at 1:37 AM, Drexel937 said:

How are the guys getting this to work online-    I need it online to compete on the LB.     Many are using it now- See NAW1 under Population... scope his City out.    Thy are altering the LB with it.

@Drexel937 it only works on offline according to the comments, no need to be judgemental. Mine is working on offline. And your problems goes in the comments not in the reviews because u cannot reply in reviews. And what is LB?

Mod Edit: Merged into a quote. -CB

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By RRetail
      I've decided to embark upon a journey to redo a select few of my previous relots. Next up is just one of many shopping centers using existing buildings already made for SimCity 4. If a brand isn't available to use or is way out of scale when next to other buildings, I cannot use it as part of these shopping centers. 
      This shopping center is ideal for small communities and meant to compliment the previous small town plazas, but will fit and work by itself as well. 
      The lot itself is on a 10x8 space.

Dependencies:
      Tina's Food & Drug BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 Mushy's Trailers 90 Blank Red SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Beech Trees Berries Chestnut Trees Feather Grass Linden Trees Maple Trees Poplar Trees Rowan Trees
    • By RRetail
      You asked for it, and here it is!
      Meijer is a chain of hypermarket superstores which has stores in the midwest states of Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin.

Dependencies:
      Murimk Prop Pack Vol03 - Industrials v1.0 BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 RR Prop Pack Vol 2 BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 3 BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 5 BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 8 BSC MEGA Props MJB Vol 1 LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 Mushy's Trailers 90 Blank Red SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Beech Trees Berries Chestnut Trees Elm Trees Feather Grass Linden Trees Maple Trees Poplar Trees Rowan Trees Walnut Trees
    • By gobrowns
      Is there a way to level/raise water into land surface without it turning to sand where trees won't grow? Thanks.
    • By pclark06
      Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers is an American fast-casual restaurant chain based in Wichita, Kansas. Freddy’s was founded by restaurateur Scott Redler and two brothers, Bill and Randy Simon, whose father, Freddy Simon, was the inspiration for the restaurant, and its namesake. Redler and the Simons created a brand reminiscent of simpler times. Freddy's has over 300 locations in 30 states.

CS$$ stage 2 3x4 growable, feel free to use LotPlop to plop. Simply extract to plugins folder.

Thanks to @RRetail for the lotting!
      Dependencies:
      BSC TexturePack Cycledogg Vol 1b BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Feather Grass Hedges Berries Linden Trees Rowan Trees

• By Mary Maurine Mayo
      The lot is called Sues Sunflowers. This is a growable farm.
      Most of the props on this lot are mine.
      Thanks go to Couch Potato and Shmails for the props used on this lot as well as the BSC team for textures and props

i was able to find all dependency's except 2 BZBURNS which is no longer available and a missing texture that I can not locate. 
      http://roe99.weebly.com/official-maxis-download.html

you will need to go to this link to get the castle ramparts lot for the fences I used.. 
      BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol02 by couchpotato

you will also need these files for some of the props on this lot
      BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01 by couchpotato
      BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol02
      Shmails Windmill and Obsevatory Props

ok i think thats everything. The only thing I will have to do is replace the missing texture and remove the horse prop as it can not be found..
      Look for Version 2 soon with the repairs mentioned. 

Support Thread for any problems and or questions:
      Mary Millers Creations

last link. you will need this file for this lot and all future lots.
      LNX JBM Mega Prop pack

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections