Hey guys :).

What this mod pack does:

- Increases number of jobs

- Reduces maintenance and construction costs

- Reduces minimum workers needed for production

- Reduces power consumption

- Reduces garbage production

- Increases water production

- Increases module count (Water Treatment Plant only)

The things listed above apply to the water tower, the hydro pumping station, and the water treatment plant and its modules.

NOTE: You need the Cities of Tomorrow expansion pack in order to use this mod.

How to install:

Unzip the file.

Place the regular .package file into your SCData folder and the two scripts files into your SCUserData/Packages folder.

Enjoy the mod! More are coming!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

whizzie

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By cmelton86
      I would like to edit certain files in the game allowing the water pumping station to pump 10x the normal amount of water, the sewage treatment plant to filter 10x the normal amount.  garbage and recycling trucks to carry 10x the normal amount, their respective facilities to process 10x the normal amount.  windfarm, 1 windmill providing more power than a nuclear power plant, 1 police station hospital fire dept each housing more vehicles and capacity.

ive searched for files through simcitypak4 but no success

thanks for any help  

craig

• By kristoferpetit
      Hi,
      Can someone give me a quick quide to building a underwater tunnel
    • By SimGoober
      Smiley Water Tower, by SimGoober Inspired by a common sight in Rural America. This water tower also has a seasonal change in December.
      Screenshots   Lot Details and Information Building: Utility
      Lot Size: 1 x 2 tiles Lot Wealth: Medium Wealth Water Produced: 4,500 Gallons Plop Cost: $1,750 Bulldoze Cost: $175 Monthly Cost: $50 Max. Fire Stage: 2 Flammability: 45 of 256 Occupancy Groups: Building: Utility, Water
      BTE: SimGoober Creation, SimGoober Water, Water Utility Power Consumption: 1 MWh/month Water Consumption: 0 Air Pollution: 0 over 0 tiles Water Pollution: 0 over 0 tiles Garbage Pollution: 0 over 0 tiles Compatibility This download is only compatible with SimCity 4 "Rush Hour" or SimCity 4 Deluxe.
      Installation Auto Installation: Double-click the installer file to start the installation. The program will guide you through the process. You can change the default installation path, but we strongly suggest to keep the standard folder in order to make future updates and additions easier.
      MAC Users: File Juicer should enable you to use this installer package.
      Un-Installing: To un-install the files, simply bulldoze every lot from this download in your cities and delete the files from your Plugins folder afterwards.
      File Paths Here are the paths where the files will be installed:
      Lot and DAT Files \Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins\SimGoober Readme and JPGs \Documents\SimCity 4\STEX_Downloads\SimGoober Dependencies To ensure the proper functionality, make sure the files mentioned below are installed in your Plugins folder:
      Base / Overlay Textures BSC Texture MEGA Pack Essentials BSC Essentials Files Individual Prop Packs NONE Notes about Nightlighting Effects In order to see the nightlighting, you must install the EP1-Update 1 for Rush Hour/SimCity 4 Deluxe, and then afterwards, install the SC4-Update for nightlighting. Both can be found here. If this update isn't installed, you won't see any lighting effects on custom BAT buildings.
      Note: Digital versions of the game already have both patches installed.
      Disclaimer The usage of this download is on your own risk. I try to test my lots extensively, so they should work properly, but errors may still exist. Feel free to modify the lots for yourself and show them in your City Journals, but please don't distribute them without asking first.
      Credits Thanks to the BSC Team for their ongoing support.
      Feedback and Support Please see my Building Thread on Simtropolis for any feedback or support issues. I will attempt to answer them to the best of my knowledge, and as quickly as possible.

-Cori Edit: Fixed broken formatting from included ReadMe.htm and updated linkys.
    • By SimGoober
      Brick Water Castle, by SimGoober Mayor, the high wealth commercial business workers of your city have asked for a little nicer water tower, something to make them feel good about the prosperity of the downtown area.
      Screenshots   Lot Details and Information Building: Utility (With Reward Requirements)
      Lot Size: 2 x 3 tiles Lot Wealth: Medium Wealth Water Produced: 20,000 Gallons Plop Cost: $2,550 Bulldoze Cost: $250 Monthly Cost: $350 Max. Fire Stage: 2 Flammability: 40 of 256 Occupancy Groups: Building: Utility, Water
      BTE: SimGoober Creation, SimGoober Water, Water Utility Power Consumption: 1 MWh/month Water Consumption: 0 Air Pollution: 0 over 0 tiles Water Pollution: 0 over 0 tiles Garbage Pollution: 0 over 0 tiles Landmark Effect: +20 over 40 tiles Cap Relief: CO$$ +2,500,  CO$$$ +4,000 Reward Requirements: $$$ Commercial Workers > 2,500 Compatibility This download is only compatible with SimCity 4 "Rush Hour" or SimCity 4 Deluxe.
      Installation Auto Installation: Double-click the installer file to start the installation. The program will guide you through the process. You can change the default installation path, but we strongly suggest to keep the standard folder in order to make future updates and additions easier.
      MAC Users: File Juicer should enable you to use this installer package.
      Un-Installing: To un-install the files, simply bulldoze every lot from this download in your cities and delete the files from your Plugins folder afterwards.
      File Paths Here are the paths where the files will be installed:
      Lot and DAT Files \Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins\SimGoober Readme and JPGs \Documents\SimCity 4\STEX_Downloads\SimGoober Dependencies To ensure the proper functionality, make sure the files mentioned below are installed in your Plugins folder:
      Base / Overlay Textures BSC Texture MEGA Pack Essentials BSC Essentials Files Individual Prop Packs NONE Notes about Nightlighting Effects In order to see the nightlighting, you must install the EP1-Update 1 for Rush Hour/SimCity 4 Deluxe, and then afterwards, install the SC4-Update for nightlighting. Both can be found here. If this update isn't installed, you won't see any lighting effects on custom BAT buildings.
      Note: Digital versions of the game already have both patches installed.
      Disclaimer The usage of this download is on your own risk. I try to test my lots extensively, so they should work properly, but errors may still exist. Feel free to modify the lots for yourself and show them in your City Journals, but please don't distribute them without asking first.
      Credits Thanks to the BSC Team for their ongoing support.
      Feedback and Support Please see my Building Thread on Simtropolis for any feedback or support issues. I will attempt to answer them to the best of my knowledge, and as quickly as possible.

-Cori Edit: Fixed broken formatting from included ReadMe.htm and updated linkys.
    • By gobrowns
      Is there a way to level/raise water into land surface without it turning to sand where trees won't grow? Thanks.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections